WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

Using the original Hogan pac crashes during entrance. Using the POW pac doesn't crash.
Thanks poz for all the porting and to those who are assisting. Waiting for props port and all others. LOL! ;)

• Like 2

i need help ..

how can i add the Entrance animation 

do i need xpacker ?

the entrance animations just drop them in the WWE2K16 Folder, use the Movesets in this thread and they will call the entrance designated for them.

• Like 1

i need help ..

do i need xpacker ?

the entrance animations just drop them in the WWE2K16 Folder, use the Movesets in this thread and they will call the entrance designated for them.

If i later download a move set off CC and apply it to the wrestler, do you know if it'll cause any problems?  I've noticed issues with movesets imported such as when there is a downed opponent and you try an attack your guy will just collapse and fall face first.

Edited by myk13

i need help ..

do i need xpacker ?

If i later download a music set off CC and apply it to the wrestler, do you know if it'll cause any problems?  I've noticed issues with movesets imported such as when there is a downed opponent and you try an attack your guy will just collapse and fall face first.

some movement animations haven't been proted yet.  I would advise to not use any modded superstars online.

i need help ..

do i need xpacker ?

If i later download a music set off CC and apply it to the wrestler, do you know if it'll cause any problems?  I've noticed issues with movesets imported such as when there is a downed opponent and you try an attack your guy will just collapse and fall face first.

some movement animations haven't been proted yet.  I would advise to not use any modded superstars online.

I never play online.  I avoided the move set animation glitches  by just downloading a move set off CC, say for example, an ADR so everything works properly.  Is there anyway to do this but keep his entrance animations from the new updated files provided?

i need help ..

do i need xpacker ?

I never play online.  I avoided the move set animation glitches  by just downloading a move set off CC, say for example, an ADR so everything works properly.  Is there anyway to do this but keep his entrance animations from the new updated files provided?

you'd need to use cheat engine to change his winning animation

i need help ..

do i need xpacker ?

Actually I have been doing something similiar as well. Just download a CAW with a completed moveset and copy it to a mod. Works well (I tried it with Sasha Banks and Taz mods) and there is zero risk of a ban as long as you don't use them in online matches.

Is there still trouble with the music playing while using those imported entrances? or was it fixed?

you mean from 2k15?

you have to download a titantron with music to have entrance music. and also add some music in the game of the character that music will play at wining animation.

Is there still trouble with the music playing while using those imported entrances? or was it fixed?

you mean from 2k15?

you have to download a titantron with music to have entrance music. and also add some music in the game of the character that music will play at wining animation.

What if i add the music by its ID using Cheat engine??? that should work.... it's the same thing we do with minitrons

Edited by Ashba

when i entrance on, hulk hogan is crach. hope to fix next ver.

always thankful.

Working on finding the props

Now that with those imported entrances the entrance music goes back to "none", Do you think we can assign songs to added wrestlers using songs ID's and Music Hex from your spreadsheet? ... since we can't change the music using the in-game CAA

Now that with those imported entrances the entrance music goes back to "none", Do you think we can assign songs to added wrestlers using songs ID's and Music Hex from your spreadsheet? ... since we can't change the music using the in-game CAA

yeah, most songs should be the pac number x 1000, I know the rocks song is 100000.

Hi , where I can download Cheat Engine ?? I Need Hogan and Goldberg ...!!!!!

http://www.cheatengine.org/

There ya go. Enjoy.

Been practicing, but haven't quite got it yet. Tried adding AJ Styles, but after opening the mofo file in the memory viewer and clicking edit, it keeps setting the unlock hex for that slot to 257, a value that shouldn't exist for the option. 0 = off, 1 = on, 2 = manager. 

Edited by Aurelian

Hi , where I can download Cheat Engine ?? I Need Hogan and Goldberg ...!!!!!

http://www.cheatengine.org/

There ya go. Enjoy.

Been practicing, but haven't quite got it yet. Tried adding AJ Styles, but after opening the mofo file in the memory viewer and clicking edit, it keeps setting the unlock hex for that slot to 257, a value that shouldn't exist for the option. 0 = off, 1 = on, 2 = manager. 

thanks !!!!! I'll try !!!!!

Are these playable in game? using xpacker, followed tut to a point. added the pac renamed to 25602, injected pofo, injected moveset, saved in memory, saved in game. nothing there. tried aj and rvd and both will not appear in the menu for normal or downloded wrestlers.

Unfortunately I'm facing the same issue with xpacker (x64) this year. At least with the files listed in this thread. Last year it was fine but this year I don't see the imported mods in the game even after injecting multiple times. That's strange. Did you have tried to add them with cheat engine? This does work fine for me. 

Are these playable in game? using xpacker, followed tut to a point. added the pac renamed to 25602, injected pofo, injected moveset, saved in memory, saved in game. nothing there. tried aj and rvd and both will not appear in the menu for normal or downloded wrestlers.

yeah I've playing with them a bunch

Unfortunately I'm facing the same issue with xpacker (x64) this year. At least with the files listed in this thread. Last year it was fine but this year I don't see the imported mods in the game even after injecting multiple times. That's strange. Did you have tried to add them with cheat engine? This does work fine for me. 

are you sure you are not missing a step somewhere?  I've used the same files in this thread to install these guys

I figured it out. I got them ALL to work, but i had to do the opposite of what i thought was correct. instead of using the x86 version i tried the OTHER version in the xpacker folder and THAT worked like a charm. Weird.