WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

possum did you ever port over the AlcLegacy  Attitude Era/Ruthless Agression Era 1997-2002 Masked Kane....

LINK:

nah I haven't ported anything for a while, been busy. Also Overwatch

@possum

OK. Quick question, can we bring over wrestlers ourselves? Is there a way that we can do it ourselves

you can try to and see if they work, I basically Trouble shoot a few different issues with each character / port but some work without issue

@possum

OK. Quick question, can we bring over wrestlers ourselves? Is there a way that we can do it ourselves

Some of them the pac files work straight in the game, if not then you have to open them up with X-Packer and stuff.

^^^ yep it worked so far with a vintage rick flair I had. Cool.......

You made a vintage Ric Flair?

Not me. The mod was made by a guy named "Bannockburn".......It was his Vintage Flair from 2k15. The video of the mod is in the link

LINK:

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 1

Wow... I am such a noob!

So, I am having some weird issues...
I have successfully installed several chpac pofo and moveset but cannot get several other things to work:
1.) Still cannot get Owen Hart (and a few others) to work
2.) Cannot get ANY of the ported entrances to work. Do I simply copy these files into the evt folder?
3.) Attempted to have 3 Hogans (WWF, nWo, and WWE)... I only have WWF and nWo and they both share a name file.

Now, I had been doing some other mods and had used some of the default chpac filenames. For example, my Hogan pacs are 460, 474, and 488 for 80s, 90s and 00, respectively. Is that one of the reasons I am having such errors occurring? 

4.) I also do not lie to override anything, and I am seriously running low on spots for custom music and trons... have we found a workaround on these issues yet? I follow several threads, but either missed something or haven't come across is yet. (Perhaps I'll just go back to inject music into trons, but again, have we been able to expand on the number of allowed trons in the game?)

Thanks all.

Wow... I am such a noob!

I have successfully installed several chpac pofo and moveset but cannot get several other things to work:
2.) Cannot get ANY of the ported entrances to work. Do I simply copy these files into the evt folder?
3.) Attempted to have 3 Hogans (WWF, nWo, and WWE)... I only have WWF and nWo and they both share a name file.

Now, I had been doing some other mods and had used some of the default chpac filenames. For example, my Hogan pacs are 460, 474, and 488 for 80s, 90s and 00, respectively. Is that one of the reasons I am having such errors occurring? 

4.) I also do not lie to override anything, and I am seriously running low on spots for custom music and trons... have we found a workaround on these issues yet? I follow several threads, but either missed something or haven't come across is yet. (Perhaps I'll just go back to inject music into trons, but again, have we been able to expand on the number of allowed trons in the game?)

Thanks all.

There's about a billion open slots for you to inject Titantrons into. You can inject them into completely empty slots and assign them Via Data Editor. The Themes would definitely be an issue at the moment as the only way that I know of is to replace what's already on the game. As far as Hogan, are you sure there's no other mod installed to the slot already or does he not show up at all?

Wow... I am such a noob!

Thanks all.

There's about a billion open slots for you to inject Titantrons into. You can inject them into completely empty slots and assign them Via Data Editor. The Themes would definitely be an issue at the moment as the only way that I know of is to replace what's already on the game. As far as Hogan, are you sure there's no other mod installed to the slot already or does he not show up at all?

Thanks. For now I supppose I will just have to insert themes into my trons which is fine.

As for my 3rd Hogan, he is simply nowhere to be found. I certainly do not have anyone in ch488.

I would still appreciate some help with exactly how to run these ported entrances

Wow... I am such a noob!

Thanks all.

Thanks. For now I supppose I will just have to insert themes into my trons which is fine.

As for my 3rd Hogan, he is simply nowhere to be found. I certainly do not have anyone in ch488.

I would still appreciate some help with exactly how to run these ported entrances

put them in the evt folder, assign them via the pofo

I'll sound like a noob (because I am) I was able to rip RVD in the game... BUT there's no winning animation/Entrance animation (as a matter of fact, can't even edit my own). Is there a solution for it to be there? (I see the pac are there for both animations of 2k15, but how do I install those? Do they overwrite any? Why can't I just edit in game?)

How to edit the pofo if I have one (per example RVD's 2K15)? Because what I get so far, unless I'm wrong, I just copy paste into EVT file and then...assign them in the pofo? But how to edit the pofo actually? Is there a video tutorial somewhere?

In hope I'll get answers to my many questions :)

Edited by esbatmusic

Ok.... so I have tried to read almost the whole thread and I am confused as a headless chicken. How exactly do I import  2K15 the main 10 (as well as Psycho Sid) missing wrestlers with their  Moveset, Entrance Animations, Winning Animations, Titantron as well as entrance music? 

I just need to follow Pozzum's video tutorial on how to install Mods, right?

The cm punk and Heyman entrance is broken. Heyman is invisible holding a title while punk is in front of him. Even when I put Heyman as manager or in a stable.  

Edited by Punkamania

The cm punk and Heyman entrance is broken. Heyman is invisible holding a title while punk is in front of him. Even when I put Heyman as manager or in a stable.  

yeah, it's a straight port, I'm not sure how to really fix that

I'll sound like a noob (because I am) I was able to rip RVD in the game... BUT there's no winning animation/Entrance animation (as a matter of fact, can't even edit my own). Is there a solution for it to be there? (I see the pac are there for both animations of 2k15, but how do I install those? Do they overwrite any? Why can't I just edit in game?)

How to edit the pofo if I have one (per example RVD's 2K15)? Because what I get so far, unless I'm wrong, I just copy paste into EVT file and then...assign them in the pofo? But how to edit the pofo actually? Is there a video tutorial somewhere?

put the animations in the evt folder, and the pofos / movesets in this thread are already set for those entrance files.  They don't overwrite anything,m and you can't edit it in game because they removed those animations in 2K16  so if you install the moveset in this thread you will get the right entrance.

put the animations in the evt folder, and the pofos / movesets in this thread are already set for those entrance files.  They don't overwrite anything,m and you can't edit it in game because they removed those animations in 2K16  so if you install the moveset in this thread you will get the right entrance.an

And I did all that. Now I just need to know how to create pofo files and...well, arena modding really. The Monday night war pack is good , but there's a LOT left to be desired. I could help editing it and all that and I hope I can get the help from said 'group' of people. I'm working on a new 'database' pack (That I'd release here, free of charge, no donation, no BS.) But I'd need to know how to get some of the mods from that pack, build wise and how to import/export arenas... (I mean, you could do the vids for sure, I don't really want the 'views' or any of it) I just want to help contribute to this game and do crazy things, perfectly done so we can all enjoy it.

put the animations in the evt folder, and the pofos / movesets in this thread are already set for those entrance files.  They don't overwrite anything,m and you can't edit it in game because they removed those animations in 2K16  so if you install the moveset in this thread you will get the right entrance.an

And I did all that. Now I just need to know how to create pofo files and...well, arena modding really. The Monday night war pack is good , but there's a LOT left to be desired. I could help editing it and all that and I hope I can get the help from said 'group' of people. I'm working on a new 'database' pack (That I'd release here, free of charge, no donation, no BS.) But I'd need to know how to get some of the mods from that pack, build wise and how to import/export arenas... (I mean, you could do the vids for sure, I don't really want the 'views' or any of it) I just want to help contribute to this game and do crazy things, perfectly done so we can all enjoy it.

you need to edit the misc file to tell it what arena uses what parts, there are a lot of minor parts to it, like certain arenas are set to ramps, some have different angle barricades.  @LordJustice17 is on vacation right now and he has most of the information, feel free to add me on steam (Pozzum + Bear Icon) if you want to discuss things in more detail.

Hi Pozzum, I notice there is no Hollywood Hulk Hogan Pac here?

see Loue Evil or Tekken's threads as they've released better product than I.

you need to edit the misc file to tell it what arena uses what parts, there are a lot of minor parts to it, like certain arenas are set to ramps, some have different angle barricades.  @LordJustice17 is on vacation right now and he has most of the information, feel free to add me on steam (Pozzum + Bear Icon) if you want to discuss things in more detail.

Hi Pozzum, I notice there is no Hollywood Hulk Hogan Pac here?

see Loue Evil or Tekken's threads as they've released better product than I.

Will do for sure, (add you on steam). Looking forward to it and AH! that's why the no replies. Good to know :p

Attempted to have 3 Hogans (WWF, nWo, and WWE)... I only have WWF and nWo and they both share a name file

Hollywood Hogan is named Hulk Hogan in his pofo by default, his pofo is basically just Hulk Hogan's but installed into a different slot so his name fields still link to Hulk Hogan in the String file. Install this one with Custom Character Tools - I updated his name, personality traits and crowd signs to change his name to Hollywood Hogan and make it fit Hollywood better and updated moveset is also included ;)

Edited by 4LifeBrother

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... I am such a noob!

Thanks all.

put them in the evt folder, assign them via the pofo

Via Pofo? Is that something I do via HxD? Cusom Cahratcer Tools, or do I need XPacer?
Also, I see a lot of really cool renders for superstars in these ported files floating around, but the all seem to replace other in-game superstars. How would I go about using them for vacant spots the pacs are assigned to?

I hate to sound like such an idiot but, which folder is the prop folder? I've been trying to add the evt_prop_dlc60.pac to fix Hogan's shirt rip and so far am unsuccessful. I tried dropping it in the WWE2K16\pac\evt folder as well as the WWE2K16\pac\prop folder but neither did the trick.

2400af3bbdeeee17949378f52d47820c.png

Welcome to the Hulkamania 2K15 port over project Mega Pack
You can simply unzip the file directly to your WWE2K16 main folder but you will have to move the 3 entrance themes out.
or you can unzip to a folder on desktop and add manually to the relevant folders.

OR you can create a separate folder in the pac folder of your game and call it zzmods and keep your mods seperate for testing so you know where all the files are.

The exception being the Titantron videos must go into the correct folder.

This is just a simply Hogan pack containing the 3 Hogans from WWE2K15 with a few fixes and visual improvements.

It is designed to be used as part of the port over project.

Please note: To use the classic Hulkamania era Hogan you will need to use pac plus.

They are designed with the future proof string file slot numbering.

What ISN'T included:

Move/Taunt animation files, you will need to use the modified mot_dlc30 pack which includes them.
The reason I didn't include this file is it is already readily available and I prefer to work with seperate files and still trying to figure out how to have the taunt/move animations in their own files seperately.

What is included:

Hulk Hogan (modern) (1 entrance attire, 1 in ring attire)
    Belt texture mod credit to ?
    Fixed Boa with full physics enabled

All Shirt ripping anims.
    Slightly more increased aged face to be more current
    Lighter hair
    Bald hair model credit to ?
    My own normal maps for the bald mod.

Hollywood Hogan (1 entrance attire, 1 in ring attire)
    Bald hair model credit to ?
    My own normal maps for the bald mod.

Hulk Hogan 80's (2 entrance attires, 2 in ring attires)
    Direct port with no changes

Shirt ripping and Boa dropping object files and animations.
Entrances and Winning animation.
All Video files for Hulk Hogan (modern)
Titantron for Hollywood Hogan but no minitron or walltron
Hulk Hogan, Hollywood NWO and VooDoo Child entrance themes ready to inject.

Use the pofo and moveset files already provided by Pozzum.

This pack is designed more for people to use as a base to work from for their Hulk Hogan modding.
I have left the files uncompressed for allowing for larger injection of files.
If you prefer them compressed you will have to recompress them and inject them in order starting from the top.

Hogan Mega Pack (331mb)

Edit: Credit @pozzum for new link.

Please feel free to reupload to other file sharing sites and use however you see fit to use as the base for your Hulkster mods.

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 1