WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

Is there any chance of some of ERI's other mods being ported? I'm mainly after his Scott Steiner WCW attires and his WCW Eddie G.

One of ERI's Scott Steiner's attire work without porting. I think it's the one where he has shorts. Haven't tried the one with white singlet tho.

The only thing I noticed it didn't work was the entrance attire (which was only his black glasses).

Problem either way is, I can't find the originals for download :lol

It's in his website.

I can't seem to find it on there on the 2K15 page :'(

https://razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com/category/wwe-2k15-pc/

That's not his website. It's Legends of Modding. I won't post the link because idk if it's considered advertising.

Ohhhh. Is that the one where I have to subscribe to his mods and then hopefully be accepted (when I likely won't be because I'm new haha)?

Yes lol.

Yes lol.

Ah. Well, considering that he's apparently removing subscribers that have been in the community for a good while and done a tonne for the community just because they don't post on his site regularly, I don't think I stand much of a chance tbh :lol

Yes lol.

Ah. Well, considering that he's apparently removing subscribers that have been in the community for a good while and done a tonne for the community just because they don't post on his site regularly, I don't think I stand much of a chance tbh :lol

Yeah well, can't do much about it.

HEY POZZUM WHEN ARE THE NEXT SET OF PORTS COMING ???

When they are done.  Try not to use caps it's rude.

HEY POZZUM WHEN ARE THE NEXT SET OF PORTS COMING ???

When they are done.  Try not to use caps it's rude.

sorry man.. i didint know that.. the caps was just on... i didnt mean anything.. sorry again

@pozzum I'm having problems with del rio entrance, it's simply not playing, his motion is Adam Rose, and I changed it with cheat engine and was the same. Any idea? Also RVD's entrance have a glitchy entrance if I put him as a second fighter. 

All what I did was paste all of the ported entrances files in pac/evt.

Edited by Lorddevil2

@pozzum I'm having problems with del rio entrance, it's simply not playing, his motion is Adam Rose, and I changed it with cheat engine and was the same. Any idea? Also RVD's entrance have a glitchy entrance if I put him as a second fighter. 

for del rio, disable advanced entrance, for rvd that's just how it is.

• Like 1

Thanks pozzum, How to disable advanced entrance? Do I have to entry in the entrance menu and then select Easy entrance or what? thx

Thanks pozzum, How to disable advanced entrance? Do I have to entry in the entrance menu and then select Easy entrance or what? thx

Use Data Editor, load up Del Rio's moveset and disable Advanced Entrance, save moveset and load in to game via Custom Character Tools.

• Like 1

Use Data Editor, load up Del Rio's moveset and disable Advanced Entrance, save moveset and load in to game via Custom Character Tools.

Thanks, it worked. 

Why cant I get Owen Hart to work???? ch156.......Not sure whats going on

EDIT:

wait it says something about pac plus....im using cheat engine to install my mods

Edited by amazing-maze

Why cant I get Owen Hart to work???? ch156.......Not sure whats going on

EDIT:

wait it says something about pac plus....im using cheat engine to install my mods

PacPlus is a tool by @pozzum that allows for extra slots to be used. You install the mods with whatever way you do it, then just run PacPlus when you start the game to allow it to read the extra slots. It only works with the official steam version, so you know.

• Like 2

Is there a way to port Goldberg?

see the Comm DLC Thread

How to install these entrance animations 

just put them in the EVT folder.

Comment faire pour installer ces animations d'entrée 

juste les mettre dans le dossier EVT.

Once I put my file (I chose Del RIo ) in EVT , I changed with Cheat Engine and when I got in the game and I want to change the entry to Del Rio his back to me back why?

so I downloaded the 2k15 alt attire packs...everything works fine, but, there is no Hulk Hogan POW..Is it because I have a Hulk Hogan (classic) already downloaded? And, the game cannot recognize two things of the same name?

If so, how may I alter it?

So i added Corey Graves into the game and everything works out except the name (He's named like 2K showcase) How do i fix this? I'm new to modding

So i added Corey Graves into the game and everything works out except the name (He's named like 2K showcase) How do i fix this? I'm new to modding

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61127-future-proof-string-v90-aussi-en-francaisje-suis-moutarde/

so I downloaded the 2k15 alt attire packs...everything works fine, but, there is no Hulk Hogan POW..Is it because I have a Hulk Hogan (classic) already downloaded? And, the game cannot recognize two things of the same name?

If so, how may I alter it?

POW hogan is in a new slot if I remember correctly so you need a pofo / moveset for that slot

Hey pozzum, do you have plans to port Booker T by AlcLegacy?

thanks.

I'll add it to my notes

• Like 1

Hi there i just started modding on wwe 2k16. Do you know anyways on how  i can install the entrance animation and winning animation?

Hi there i just started modding on wwe 2k16. Do you know anyways on how  i can install the entrance animation and winning animation?

yes, in fact it's probably been stated several times in this thread.

• Like 1

possum did you ever port over the AlcLegacy  Attitude Era/Ruthless Agression Era 1997-2002 Masked Kane....

LINK: