WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

Any ideas to why Bannockburn's Del Rio is called Jim Duggan?

I'm assuming you'll need to change the pofo's string name in Data Editor

Fixed it thanks.

2K15 Attires Part 3 Download

Includes the following attires

Rock (2 Attires, 1 Hidden)

Retro Batista (Hidden Attire)

Randy Orton '11 (Missing attire from before, not really needed)

Kofi Kingston

Tyson Kidd

Jimmy Uso (Non DLC)

Jey Uso (Non DLC)

Damien Sandow

Retro Punk (9 Attires)

Modern Punk (5 Missed Attires)

Big E Langston

Xavier Woods

If anyone want any additional Attires ported from 2K15 please let me know and I'll try to get them.

• Like 1

Thanks, pozzum. Are there supposed to be 3 attires for The Rock because I'm only seeing 2 in the ch10012_Rock_2K15.pac file or is it just the 2 attires, one of which was hidden in 2K15?

Also, anything in the pipeline for getting these extra attire slots for Punk, Hogan, RVD, etc. accessible without using the Match Select workaround?

Thanks, pozzum. Are there supposed to be 3 attires for The Rock because I'm only seeing 2 in the ch10012_Rock_2K15.pac file or is it just the 2 attires, one of which was hidden in 2K15?

Also, anything in the pipeline for getting these extra attire slots for Punk, Hogan, RVD, etc. accessible without using the Match Select workaround?

there areare two attires in that one file.  One is the rock in some jeans from the showcase.

And for the extra attire slots would not really be possible without something like the match selector.  The menu can only a maximum of 512 wrestlers from what I know right now.  And those are all set to new wrestler slots.

If i can increase the menu allowance that may be a different story, but that would have to be some sort of patched exe i imagine and that is probably beyond my scope of skills right now.

For some reason, the Eri's ported Jim Duggan and Jimmy Snuka from the pack both crash the game for me. The rest works fine.

For some reason, the Eri's ported Jim Duggan and Jimmy Snuka from the pack both crash the game for me. The rest works fine.

D:

I think most (if not all) of his mods work without any porting, just copy and paste the pac file from 2k15. That's what I did

hey pozzum can u please port PH_guy's cm punk pack... so can add it can be added as dlc using ur pacplus... it does have some unique attires that are not yet there.. and with ur pacplus we can add as many attires as i want.. so please if u have time port phguy's punk.. 

hey pozzum can u please port PH_guy's cm punk pack... so can add it can be added as dlc using ur pacplus... it does have some unique attires that are not yet there.. and with ur pacplus we can add as many attires as i want.. so please if u have time port phguy's punk.. 

I'll ask him if I can release his mods and send him a pm.

@PH_Guy 

2K15 Attires Part 3 Download

Includes the following attires

Hidden Content

If anyone want any additional Attires ported from 2K15 please let me know and I'll try to get them.

Would you be able to include the default Daniel Bryan from 2k15 (not retro or '11 version's previously released) with shoulder length hair & Respect the Beard shirt? Thanks in advance

any news from ph_guy

pozzum ??

yeah, he said it's fine, I just have to get the time.  Working on some videos for LordJustice atm and some videos for work

• Like 1

My bad, Solomon Crowe crashes the game. The infinite loading was my fault :p 

My Crowe Loads Fine D:

yeah I've noticed this I'll take another crack at them this weekend I guess along with the other requests.

• Like 1

Is there any chance of some of ERI's other mods being ported? I'm mainly after his Scott Steiner WCW attires and his WCW Eddie G.

Is there any chance of some of ERI's other mods being ported? I'm mainly after his Scott Steiner WCW attires and his WCW Eddie G.

added to the list

• Like 1

One of ERI's Scott Steiner's attire work without porting. I think it's the one where he has shorts. Haven't tried the one with white singlet tho.

The only thing I noticed it didn't work was the entrance attire (which was only his black glasses).

I have a question tho: does Solomon Crowe port works? Because I recall someone saying it didnt.

Edited by Legend_killer79

One of ERI's Scott Steiner's attire work without porting. I think it's the one where he has shorts. Haven't tried the one with white singlet tho.

The only thing I noticed it didn't work was the entrance attire (which was only his black glasses).

Problem either way is, I can't find the originals for download :lol

It's in his website.

It's in his website.

I can't seem to find it on there on the 2K15 page :'(

https://razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com/category/wwe-2k15-pc/

It's in his website.

That's not his website. It's Legends of Modding. I won't post the link because idk if it's considered advertising.

It's in his website.

That's not his website. It's Legends of Modding. I won't post the link because idk if it's considered advertising.

Ohhhh. Is that the one where I have to subscribe to his mods and then hopefully be accepted (when I likely won't be because I'm new haha)?