Do I have to rename rhyno's ch pac to 561? Or just copy and paste as 

ch56102_Rhyno_TheAGS.pac

you don't have to rename it.

Eri619 pack 2 of mods download 

Owen Hart
Tiger Mask
Koko B Ware
Rick Steiner

Original mods from his forum: http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding/forum/3200696/

Again, can't thank you enough for providing these ports. Eri's work is spectacular and I can't wait to get Owen Hart in the Hart Foundation. We'll unfortunately never see him in a game unless it's a mod, so it's greatly appreciated!

Hey @pozzum, just a quick question about the 2nd John Cena slot titled "John Cena 2" in the memory table (Slot #118, .pac391).

Is that reserved for a proper port of the John Cena 2K15 .pac file?

Hey @pozzum, just a quick question about the 2nd John Cena slot titled "John Cena 2" in the memory table (Slot #118, .pac391).

Is that reserved for a proper port of the John Cena 2K15 .pac file?

I believe it's there for extra attires. He found a way to bind two slots together so that a character can have more than 10 attires.

Is that all the mods ERI has made? i thought he had like 60+ or so?

I've seen him make that claim, and while he has likely previewed upwards of that amount I don't believe he has actually released anywhere near that amount of mods.

• Like 1

Thanks @LordJustice17. :) He's a brilliant one, indeed.

To go off that, would it be possible to bind 2 entrances together? More specifically, Cena's 2K15 and 2K16 entrances bound to his 2K16 .Pac/.pofo/.moveset data? 

To go off that, would it be possible to bind 2 entrances together? More specifically, Cena's 2K15 and 2K16 entrances bound to his 2K16 .Pac/.pofo/.moveset data? 

If I understand you correctly I believe that may be possible, but @pozzum would have a better idea.

If I understand it properly the two slots are still essentially separate slots. Pozzum just found a way to make the second slot show up as attires under the first slot instead of as its own entry. 

Edited by LordJustice17

If I understand you correctly I believe that may be possible, but @pozzum would have a better idea.

If I understand it properly the two slots are still essentially separate slots. Pozzum just found a way to make the second slot show up as attires under the first slot instead of as its own entry. 

not quite.

The game has 2 main limits when it comes to characters.  How many pofo & moveset sets it allows, and how many pac files can be read.

The pofo and moveset are the lower limit at 512 (with 100 redirecting to caw sets)

In terms of pac files it can accept up to 1023 which is where these attire slots come in.

they use up one of the pac numbers, but instead of using a pofo moveset they use that of the original character.  This is why their slots are not in order and that they do not have memory table references.  This allows for more characters overall so we can full all 512 slots.

"What if we need more than 512 characters" you sound about as crazy as I am, as if I run into this I know I'm going to make a tool eventually that swaps pofo & moveset and the pac number bound to a slot.  

We still have roughly 100 pofo slots available so hopefully this is not required.

Separate animations for the same slot is something a bit different that I haven't quite figured out yet.  However we know if can be done which is hopeful.

Hi pozzum! I downloaded a caw wich seems to fuck up my game I can't access to matches or my w can you help me?

who was it?

for animation and alt attire, should I just copy and paste them? Do they overwrite anything?

I don't overwrite anything

for animation and alt attire, should I just copy and paste them? Do they overwrite anything?

so just copy paste will make them available?

so just copy paste will make them available?

kind of? For the attires you may need to use caves tool to unlock those attires.  For the animations you need to set them via the moveset you can't select them in menu.

Using the 2K16 Hardy did wonders.  Here is the 2K15 BraveBird Mod Pack

includes the following wrestlers:

Alex Shelly

Kurt Angle

Jeff Hardy (2 Attires)

AJ Styles

Shelton Benjamin

Matt Jackson

Nick Jackson

Kenny Omega

Ronda Rousey

Eddie Guerrero

• Like 4

Any ideas to why Bannockburn's Del Rio is called Jim Duggan?

I'm assuming you'll need to change the pofo's string name in Data Editor