WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

Here are some of  eri's 2k15 mods formatted for 2k16 I asked him and he said I could share them.

Brutus Beefcake
Dynamite Kid
Jim Duggan
Hurricane
Mr. Kennedy
Vladimir Kozlov
Sean O'Haire
Jimmy Snuka
Tito Santana
Rick Martel
Evan Bourne
Bobby Lashley
Keiji Mutoh
& John Morrison

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1th8UfbFeobNHk1V2ZmSnhjTXc/view?usp=sharing

The originals are found on his forum http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding

Thank you so much Pozzum for the portings  and Eri for his huge work.

Guys WWE 2K16 is becoming better day after day thanks to all of you ;)

hi pozzum, can you port prince lucian's melina? as he is very open to people helping him if you read his thread.

also thank you so much for porting the eri's pack as i really wanted to have hurricane :) 

Thank you so much for all the ported 2k15 mods :) thank you also to all the original owners for allowing you!

:D:D:D 

i hope you can port the melina :D 

Solomon Crowe crashes the game anybody else dealing with this?

I didn't have issues. please let me know if someone else has issue

Hey Pozzum, just curious, were you still going to port Taker '91 and the rest of Punks attires?

punk is on my to do list now thatI have a better understanding or porting these guys, I tried before but had issues.

could you port  over @tekken57 sabu with turban ?? cheers guys

I have the files but I've been a bit busy streaming this weekend, I might be able to work on that tonight or tomorrow.

hi pozzum, can you port prince lucian's melina? as he is very open to people helping him if you read his thread.

also thank you so much for porting the eri's pack as i really wanted to have hurricane :) 

Thank you so much for all the ported 2k15 mods :) thank you also to all the original owners for allowing you!

I have the melina, I didn't think to try and port her but I can give it a shot. 

I'm not really a model creator, so if there are continuous errors with anything I try and port it probably won't get done.

Priority atm is Sabu then I guess melina

Watch my stream @ www.twitch.tv/pozzum to see why I'm busy :p

• Like 1

@pozzum do you have a specific pofo and moveset that you are using.  And could that be the issue on my side?

I just used Curtis Axel's pofo moveset with a modified slot number and modified string reference

Here are some of  eri's 2k15 mods formatted for 2k16 I asked him and he said I could share them.

Brutus Beefcake
Dynamite Kid
Jim Duggan
Hurricane
Mr. Kennedy
Vladimir Kozlov
Sean O'Haire
Jimmy Snuka
Tito Santana
Rick Martel
Evan Bourne
Bobby Lashley
Keiji Mutoh
& John Morrison

So sick! Huge thank you to Eri619 for his great work on these mods and thank you to Pozzum for porting them over and getting authorization to share them.

I see you labeled this port as 'Part 1', any chance you'd be able to port Owen Hart over (or include in part 2)? Definitely one of my all time favorites.

• Like 1

Brutus Beefcake
Dynamite Kid
Jim Duggan
Hurricane
Mr. Kennedy
Vladimir Kozlov
Sean O'Haire
Jimmy Snuka
Tito Santana
Rick Martel
Evan Bourne
Bobby Lashley
Keiji Mutoh
& John Morrison

So sick! Huge thank you to Eri619 for his great work on these mods and thank you to Pozzum for porting them over and getting authorization to share them.

I see you labeled this port as 'Part 1', any chance you'd be able to port Owen Hart over (or include in part 2)? Definitely one of my all time favorites.

Part 2 is set to go I think I just needed to get @tekken57 's permission to post Rick Steiner as he worked on that if memory serves.

Also Sabu is done I can send it to @tekken57 when he has messages open

I tried to port @princelucian 's melina and this is what happened

http://i.imgur.com/MXBhNmn.jpg

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 1

Funny enough  I had an error like that on a Matt Hardy mod I was working on. One of the zlib files in the pach are causing the issue (in my case I changed the header entries to something random and that caused him to function correctly). Hopefully this points you in the right direction.  

• Like 1

hahahaha lmfao!! she was better off untouched,, anyway thanks for trying pozzum! :) 

Yes, you can go ahead and release my Rick Steiner. With regards to Sabu, I made a few changes to the model and textures to get his pant's more shiny. I sent these to @LouEvil76 , who will be working on the port when he gets time. You're welcome to work with him if you want to get the mod out sooner.

Yes, you can go ahead and release my Rick Steiner. With regards to Sabu, I made a few changes to the model and textures to get his pant's more shiny. I sent these to @LouEvil76 , who will be working on the port when he gets time. You're welcome to work with him if you want to get the mod out sooner.

He did help me this weekend. He ported Sabu, and all the attires. I got a little busy so I reached out to Pozzum.

He did help me this weekend. He ported Sabu, and all the attires. I got a little busy so I reached out to Pozzum.

Awesome, look forward to releasing it.

hi pozzum where do i paste winning animations and entrance animations? 

edit: i figured it out,, same folder as Winning animations, (EVT folder)

now the only prop i need is alberto del rio's car,, how do i get it? :) i have 2k15 files :) 

edit: i just resulted into alberto del rio's entrance without car :) 

(i dont have xpacker to extract prop files from pac files) so yeah.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PORTING ENTRANCE PAC FILES :D:D:D:D

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

hi, the melina i made was made over eva marie from 2k15, it works only in 2k15 if anyone is able to convert her just go ahead, i don't have 2k16 so i can't even test it.the only problem in 2k16 was the hair, if someone wants to make her an hairstyle just go ahead, i'm working over aloisia right now....

Edited by princelucian

hi, the melina i made was made over eva marie from 2k15, it works only in 2k15 if anyone is able to convert her just go ahead, i don't have 2k16 so i can't even test it.the only problem in 2k16 was the hair, if someone wants to make her an hairstyle just go ahead, i'm working over aloisia right now....

hi prince lucian, i think the problem was, the eva marie you used was already a mod.  eva marie is only found in 2k16, when you used her as a base it caused problems when porting to 2k16. unlike the mickie james hair you used nikki bella i think as a base,, :) anyway i hope someone ports her soon