WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

Thanks for all the alt attires man! I am sure it had to take you quite a bit of time getting them all together & everything & it is greatly appreciated :D 

• 2 weeks later...

@pozzum
Good job with porting these attires, but how to do that working?
I moved attires for Bryan and Seth, to the directory "WWE 2K16\pac\ch\",  but they are not in the game.
I might need to unlock the default to do this work? (I do not use "Unlock Everything", because this option destroy huge part of fun from the game).
Everything else works PERFECT!

Edit:
Unlocking everything is not a solution.
How to do attires to work?
Please, help.

you also need to use the data editor from cave to install the custom attire unlocker

Hi , I used the data editor from Cave to install alt attires unlocker , but my Hulk Hogan ( ch488.pac) is still with only one attire and without entrance animation ....... why ????

@pozzum
I moved attires for Bryan and Seth, to the directory "WWE 2K16\pac\ch\",  but they are not in the game.
I might need to unlock the default to do this work? (I do not use "Unlock Everything", because this option destroy huge part of fun from the game).

Edit:
Please, help.

you also need to use the data editor from cave to install the custom attire unlocker

Hi , I used the data editor from Cave to install alt attires unlocker , but my Hulk Hogan ( ch488.pac) is still with only one attire and without entrance animation ....... why ????

Only 100 wrestlers can have alternate attires in the game. You'll have to switch out one of the IDs that have attires unlocked with 488 using the Data Editor's Alternate Attire Unlocker GUI.

Edited by Cave Waverider

hi pozzum just one question where do i add the entrance animation?

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE2K16\pac\evt

@pozzum

Edit:
Please, help.

Only 100 wrestlers can have alternate attires in the game. You'll have to switch out one of the IDs that have attires unlocked with 488 using the Data Editor's Alternate Attire Unlocker GUI.

Yes , I 've do this step ........ but my hogan is still with only one attire and no entrance animation ........ I don't know why ...... :huh:

hi pozzum just one question where do i add the entrance animation?

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE2K16\pac\evt

thanks

Hey Pozzum, I know you have done attires for the 2002, No-Beard, Showcase Triple H with his Ref attire, but are you planning on importing that model with wrestling gear as well? Or could I just do Superstar Studio on it and add it myself?

Any chance I could get one of you guys to extract the WEMs for the announcement names? I don't have 2k15 or else I would do it and upload it for you guys

Any chance I could get one of you guys to extract the WEMs for the announcement names? I don't have 2k15 or else I would do it and upload it for you guys

I personally wouldn't know how to go about doing that.

Here are some of  eri's 2k15 mods formatted for 2k16 I asked him and he said I could share them.

Brutus Beefcake
Dynamite Kid
Jim Duggan
Hurricane
Mr. Kennedy
Vladimir Kozlov
Sean O'Haire
Jimmy Snuka
Tito Santana
Rick Martel
Evan Bourne
Bobby Lashley
Keiji Mutoh
& John Morrison

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1th8UfbFeobNHk1V2ZmSnhjTXc/view?usp=sharing

The originals are found on his forum http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 6

Thanks pozzum and Eri. I wish Owen Hart had been included. Eri's seems to be the only one in existence. Anyway thanks again to you both.

Thanks pozzum and Eri. I wish Owen Hart had been included. Eri's seems to be the only one in existence. Anyway thanks again to you both.

@louevil helped with him, I can upload him over the weekend likely, I have some others to test / modify as  well

@louevil helped with him, I can upload him over the weekend likely, I have some others to test / modify as  well

Really? That would be great. Thanks.

Here are the young bucks the 2K15 mod from @Auday Elyafe all credit to him, I'm just doing some checking / formatting

Download Here

Matt & Nick Jackson Bullet Club attires.

(I got prior approval for this)

Can you also do the updated version by Brave?

Here are the young bucks the 2K15 mod from @Auday Elyafe all credit to him, I'm just doing some checking / formatting

Download Here

if @bravebird31 is ok with it than probably.  I have a few other mods of his that I could port over as well. 

Download Here

if @bravebird31 is ok with it than probably.  I have a few other mods of his that I could port over as well. 

Go for it. That'll save me the trouble. Port any 2k15 mod of mine you want.

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 3