WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

actually.....in his pac file he has a 1st attire and a 5th attire, the 5th attire crashes and I cant add one in that slot.

I'd say just rename the 5th one to a DUM name so the game doesn't try to load it.  I ported the original file from 2K15 for the modern punk

ok will do, but yea RVD has 5 attires or so in his pac too. I guess it makes porting attires easier. :)

What possessed you to use dropbox?

The links are constantly down by the time I'm off work.

it was something I used to sort stuff out at home.

hey pozzum lease man.. the links are not working... please check them them u.. thay say too much traffic ?

Should be switched over soon. Today or Tomorrow I think 

http://adf.ly/12819869/2k15simpenter

Simple Entrance Animations added some I didn't have before, also has all the championship entrances & Cody/Goldust

109 Hulk_Hogan_DLC60
111 Hulk Hogan
123 Rey Mysterio
131 CM Punk
140 John Cena 2K15
254 Ultimate Warrior
322 Alberto Del Rio
365 Shawn Michaels
410 The Undertaker with Druid
412 Hulk Hogan Old School
413 Hollywood Hulk Hogan
417 Alberto Del Rio Car Entrance
418 Alberto Del Rio WWE 13
419 Fandango with Dancer
424 Shawn Michaels HH010
426 CM Punk MiTB Sitting
437 John Cena MitB
438 John Cena Green
439 John Cena Red
440 John Cena Navy
461 Jimmy Uso
482 Quiet I'm on The Phone
504 RVD
600 John Cena Champ Current
601 John Cena Champ Navy
603 John Cena CP030
605 Randy Orton Champ
606 John Cena Champ Green
617 CM Punk Champ
623 John Cena CP07
678 Punk Heyman Champ Manager
706 Goldust & Cody Rhodes

Main 10 Titantrons

ENT_0109_0_0.bk2    Hulk Hogan
ENT_0116_0_0.bk2    Rob Van Dam
ent_0116_1_0.bk2    Rob Van Dam 2
ENT_0123_0_0.bk2    Rey Mysterio
ent_0123_1_0.bk2    Rey Mysterio 2
ENT_0131_0_0.bk2    CM Punk
ent_0131_1_0.bk2    CM Punk 2
ent_0131_2_0.bk2    CM Punk 3
ENT_0205_0_0.bk2    Cody Rhodes
ent_0231_0_0.bk2    Hulk Hogan Path of The Warrior
ENT_0298_0_0.bk2    AJ Lee
ent_0298_1_0.bk2    AJ Lee 2
ENT_0322_0_0.bk2    Alberto Del Rio
ent_0322_1_0.bk2    Alberto Del Rio '11
ENT_0327_0_0.bk2    Justin Gabriel
ENT_0363_0_0.bk2    Hollywood Hulk Hogan
ENT_0426_0_0.bk2    Corey Graves
ent_0455_0_0.bk2    The Great Khali

WWE 2K15 Winning Animations

6109.pac    Hulk Hogan
6116.pac    RVD
6123.pac    Rey Mysterio
6131.pac    CM Punk
6145.pac    HBK Winning
6160.pac    Batista
6162.pac    Randy Orton Retro
6166.pac    Great Khali
6205.pac    Cody Rhodes
6298.pac    AJ Lee
6322.pac    Alberto Del Rio
6346.pac    Huter Hearst Helmsly Single
6352.pac    Ryback Current
6360.pac    Damien Sandow
6420.pac    Xavier Woods
6426.pac    Corey Graves
6502.pac    Hunter Hearst Helmsly
7002.pac    "Single_referee3Loser_In"
7012.pac    "Single_Outside1_LoserIn"
7013.pac    "Single_Outside2_LosrIn"
7110.pac    Diva Single Referee3
7152.pac    SS with Mgr Diva
7154.pac    Diva with Mgr Diva
8031.pac    Chamber Trio2
8040.pac    First Blood
8104.pac    "Ladder_1_Bcase2(Loser_In)"
8202.pac    "Ladder_Tag_Briefcase(Loser_In)"
8300.pac    Lastman standing
8400.pac    Cage Single Pin
8410.pac    Cage Tag Pin
8411.pac    Cage Tag Loser1
8412.pac    Cage Tag Loser2
8500.pac    Inferno Match
8600.pac    King Of The Ring
9109.pac    Hulk Hogan Champ
9131.pac    CM Punk Champ Victory
9322.pac    Del Rio Champ
9501.pac    CM Punk & Paul Heyman Champ
9503.pac    Ultimate Warrior Champ cage

Main 10 Pofo & Moveset 

Edited by pozzum

quick question...what's the difference between Hogan's 109 Entrance and Hogans 111 Entrance?  

109 is from path of the warrior, 111 is from the base game

quick question...what's the difference between Hogan's 109 Entrance and Hogans 111 Entrance?  

ah...so there's no difference between 109 and 412?

not really sure honestly.

All three are different. 109 and 111 are similar, slower and longer "modern" entrances where the Hulkster takes his time to get to the ring and to celebrate. There are differences in the poses the Hulkster does between 109 and 111. I believe the shirt he tears is red for both of those and he drops the feather boas before tearing it if the attire has them. Both those entrances don't have working entrance theme music and you'll have to resort to Trons with music unless you move them to a different slot and do some hex editing like TheVisitorX explained somewhere in this thread or another porting/Hogan thread.
412 is Hogan's "old school" entrance, where he comes to the ring with more energy and without wasting as much time. He tears a yellow shirt and doesn't drop the feather boas for attires that have them. This entrance works with entrance music off the bat.

I hope this was helpful.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

All three are different. 109 and 111 are similar, slower and longer "modern" entrances where the Hulkster takes his time to get to the ring and to celebrate. There are differences in the poses the Hulkster does between 109 and 111. I believe the shirt he tears is red for both of those and he drops the feather boas before tearing it if the attire has them. Both those entrances don't have working entrance theme music and you'll have to resort to Trons with music unless you move them to a different slot and do some hex editing like TheVisitorX explained somewhere in this thread or another porting/Hogan thread.
412 is Hogan's "old school" entrance, where he comes to the ring with more energy and without wasting as much time. He tears a yellow shirt and doesn't drop the feather boas for attires that have them. This entrance works with entrance music off the bat.

I hope this was helpful.

for note, the moveset for hogan in this thread has this work around applied.  Along with all the other movesets in this thread (at least for the main 10)

• Like 1

You can use Hogans 109 entrance with music and nameplate! You only have to use a slot the game still reads in its sound.pac file! It is wrong that it's only working with advanced entrances! 109 has no sound because they have removed that slot completely from the sound.pac file! So it doesn't trigger the "generate music" event. But it is still working when you use another slot the game still knows, for example 412 or 413 but also some (not all) unused slots like 500 - if they have relations in the sound.pac file - are working!

So, in other words: You could replace his slot 412 entrance with his 109 entrance or you could use another unused slot for that!

Simply change his 00109.pac to 00412.pac or 00500.pac if you don't want to replace his 412 entrance (also don't forget to rename EVP and EVZ to that number).

So, now you have his entrance in slot 412 or 500 but - as mentioned before - without sound! But there is a "fix" for that! In offset 4093 of his 00109.pac file you will find another relation to slot 109, simply change the values 00 9D in offset 4093/4094 to 01 9C (412) or 01 F4 (500). And his entrance has sound again! That procedure is working for his 109 entrance, didn't test it with 111!

Edit: Does also work with 111, but offset is different, it's 4090 and 4091.

For props simply copy paste evt_props from 2K15 should do it! Shirt ripping off is working fine for me with both, 109 and 111 (in slot 500).

Thanks  to you TheVisitorX I was able to insert a correct 109 entrance with music playing on  my  "modern" Hogan R&Y without using a titantron with music (buggy).

Slot 500 (originally 109) entrance modded with hex editor works wonderfully and the music plays at the beginning of the entrance without any problem.

Many, many thanks for your support! Rep +

Hey dude can you explain it how did you do that?

I keep trying to get Hogan Music and nothing works :(

Thank you in Advance

Thank you in Advance

Yes, I'll try to explain it to you as best as I remember it.

I used the original 109 (evt) entrance renamed to 500 and hexedited (with Hex editor program)  the EVP and EVZ  values inside it to match  the renamed 500 evt file .

In other words: 

1) Simply rename original 109 entrance to 500

2) Open that renamed 500 evt entrance file with Hex editor

3) change "109" values to "500" into EVP and EVZ values

4) one more IMPORTANT change to make  is to:

-Look for the string(s) 4093 and 4094 (they're called "offset",  they're ordered and numbered  in the left part of the hex table):

-change the values  from "00 9D" in those offset (string)  to "01 F4" (for renamed 500 entrance)

5) save the modded file and copy it to the "evt" file folder of your game (C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Steam\your steam username\385730\)

6) Load the moveset file with "Data Editor Tool" by Cave waverider and change the entrance to "500" instead of "109" and the music (real american) to the song  you've already replaced with sound injector , then save it.

7) Load the game past the start game screen and  inject the Hogan "moveset" file the with

cheat engine .

If everything has been done correctly the music will play normally.

I hope I explained myself in a clear way, I am Italian so my English is not that good (as it should)  ;)  .

**IMPORTANT NOTE**

This workaround/fix has been found by TheVisitorX so every credit  goes only to him.

P.S.

if you're still having troubles: I can upload you the already edited 500 evt entrance file to a file hosting service.

Edited by Thunder72

Thank you in Advance

I used the original 109 (evt) entrance renamed to 500 and hexedited (with Hex editor program)  the EVP and EVZ  values inside it to match  the renamed 500 evt file .

In other words: 

-Look for the string(s) 4093 and 4094 (they're called "offset",  they're ordered and numbered  in the left part of the hex table):

-change the values  from "00 9D" in those offset (string)  to "01 F4" (for renamed 500 entrance)

5) save the modded file and copy it to the "evt" file folder of your game (C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Steam\your steam username\385730\)

6) Load the moveset file with "Data Editor Tool" by Cave waverider and change the entrance to "500" instead of "109" and the music (real american) to the song  you've already replaced with sound injector , then save it.

7) Load the game past the start game screen and  inject the Hogan "moveset" file the with

cheat engine .

I hope I explained myself in a clear way, I am Italian so my English is not that good (as it should)  ;)  .

**IMPORTANT NOTE**

This workaround/fix has been found by TheVisitorX so every credit  goes only to him.

P.S.

if you're still having troubles: I can upload you the already edited 500 evt entrance file to a file hosting service.

I'll try to fix all of my entrances to confirm to this fix.  Also updating the movesets to match.

Thank you in Advance

In other words: 

cheat engine .

**IMPORTANT NOTE**

P.S.

Thank you Thunder,

If you can upload that 500 evt file, that would be great :D

Pozzum you are doing a great work

here it is, Hogan entrance 500 modded :

http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/akV0yD6x/file.html

just remember to edit the Hogan moveset file with Data Editor to match the new entrance "500" and then inject it into the game.

Let me know if it works correctly.

Thank you mate,

SO what do I need to do?

Inject the music with the program, next copy that file on wwe directory? Edit the moveset to match the new entrance? what more?

Im really dumb on this haha sorry