WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

you won't "destroy" your game if you make a backup of your save file (C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Steam\your steam username\385730\remote) .

It is also a good idea to  backup your entire game folder in case something goes wrong.

Edited by Thunder72

Sooooo idk where I'm going wrong here, But AJ Lee isn't showing up in game....after I add her .pac to the ch folder nothing happens. no change in superstar selection....anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Sooooo idk where I'm going wrong here, But AJ Lee isn't showing up in game....after I add her .pac to the ch folder nothing happens. no change in superstar selection....anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Did you install her moveset and pofo? She will not show up in game unless you do.

And the Futureproof String? If you didn't then she will show up in game, but likely not named AJ Lee.

• Like 1

Yea I did, if it has to do with the pofo and moveset there could be a chance I wasn't running X-packer as administrator when I injected. Should I inject again? Or do I have to extract them somehow first? 

Yea I did, if it has to do with the pofo and moveset there could be a chance I wasn't running X-packer as administrator when I injected. Should I inject again? Or do I have to extract them somehow first? 

You can try running as administrator. Also make sure you are using the 64-bit Xpacker exe file. And make sure it is the most updated version (XP 2016.3 IIRC). 

Use the pofos/movesets from the pinned database thread.

• Like 1

Im an idiot. I didn't hit "Save changes into memory" after injecting .pofo. I only did it after injecting the moveset. Shes in now. Thanks Justice!

youtherealmvp.jpg

• Like 2

You can use Hogans 109 entrance with music and nameplate! You only have to use a slot the game still reads in its sound.pac file! It is wrong that it's only working with advanced entrances! 109 has no sound because they have removed that slot completely from the sound.pac file! So it doesn't trigger the "generate music" event. But it is still working when you use another slot the game still knows, for example 412 or 413 but also some (not all) unused slots like 500 - if they have relations in the sound.pac file - are working!

So, in other words: You could replace his slot 412 entrance with his 109 entrance or you could use another unused slot for that!

Simply change his 00109.pac to 00412.pac or 00500.pac if you don't want to replace his 412 entrance (also don't forget to rename EVP and EVZ to that number).

So, now you have his entrance in slot 412 or 500 but - as mentioned before - without sound! But there is a "fix" for that! In offset 4093 of his 00109.pac file you will find another relation to slot 109, simply change the values 00 9D in offset 4093/4094 to 01 9C (412) or 01 F4 (500). And his entrance has sound again! That procedure is working for his 109 entrance, didn't test it with 111!

Edit: Does also work with 111, but offset is different, it's 4090 and 4091.

For props simply copy paste evt_props from 2K15 should do it! Shirt ripping off is working fine for me with both, 109 and 111 (in slot 500).

Hm, in my 00109.pac file there is nothing at offsets 4093/4094 (using the one from this Thread).

You can use Hogans 109 entrance with music and nameplate! You only have to use a slot the game still reads in its sound.pac file! It is wrong that it's only working with advanced entrances! 109 has no sound because they have removed that slot completely from the sound.pac file! So it doesn't trigger the "generate music" event. But it is still working when you use another slot the game still knows, for example 412 or 413 but also some (not all) unused slots like 500 - if they have relations in the sound.pac file - are working!

So, in other words: You could replace his slot 412 entrance with his 109 entrance or you could use another unused slot for that!

Simply change his 00109.pac to 00412.pac or 00500.pac if you don't want to replace his 412 entrance (also don't forget to rename EVP and EVZ to that number).

So, now you have his entrance in slot 412 or 500 but - as mentioned before - without sound! But there is a "fix" for that! In offset 4093 of his 00109.pac file you will find another relation to slot 109, simply change the values 00 9D in offset 4093/4094 to 01 9C (412) or 01 F4 (500). And his entrance has sound again! That procedure is working for his 109 entrance, didn't test it with 111!

For props simply copy paste evt_props from 2K15 should do it! Shirt ripping off is working fine for me with both, 109 and 111 (in slot 500).

Hm, in my 00109.pac file there is nothing at offsets 4093/4094 (using the one from this Thread).

That is strange! I use the same and it is there?! Try to search for:

D5 D1 E0 00 6D 48 75 6C 6B 20 48 6F 67 61 6E 20

I have downloaded it again and it is there.

Btw I've uploaded an already updated version of his entrance 109 in slot 500:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcb2wsi18c3pgib/00500.pac?dl=0

I did that with the steps above.

Edited by TheVisitorX

That is strange! I use the same and it is there?! Try to search for:

D5 D1 E0 00 6D 48 75 6C 6B 20 48 6F 67 61 6E 20

I have downloaded it again and it is there.

Ah, alright, I was looking at decimal offsets for 00 9D but the value was 00 6D and the offsets were hexadecimal. It's working now, thank you very much. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Will we be getting anymore port overs in the near future? Or are you folks just focusing on getting the 10 released fixed and fully functional before those others are released? Thanks for all the hard work.

The entrance links are downs.  

all my links are down... I need to switch providers ~_~

oh poop. I needed the Hogan entrance and championship entrances. I guess I'll just use the in game ones for now.

Can you help me please becuse when i installed cm punk in to the game and selected him , the loading screen freezes in the start of the match.

Edited by Mr Ydot

CM Punk's Championship entrance Crashes for me. Hogan's red and yellow Entrance Crashes, But his POW works fine. Keep getting a glitch after iinstalled RVD were right before the match starts, the game goes to the pause menu and wont return to the game, I exit out of it and the game crashes.

Anyone else having animation issues with CM Punks' Title Entrance? I got arms going through heads and floating titles :lol

Same issue here! Looks funny as hell though. :p

Hey Pozzum, does CM Punk have multiple attires in the pac u uploaded? I ask because I read somewhere that you can have multiple attires in a single pac and in HxD it looks like there is more than one....im having this weird glitch where I'm trying to add Curb Stomps attires but he comes out wearing one attire and is in ring bald with a different attire.

actually.....in his pac file he has a 1st attire and a 5th attire, the 5th attire crashes and I cant add one in that slot.

I'd say just rename the 5th one to a DUM name so the game doesn't try to load it.  I ported the original file from 2K15 for the modern punk