WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

Hollywood works like you say (now we just need someone to make the boa work the whole time) but slot 488 hogan still has the shirt disappear. I am using Lou's pack.

Hollywood works like you say (now we just need someone to make the boa work the whole time) but slot 488 hogan still has the shirt disappear. I am using Lou's pack.

The other one works, but only with the Classic Hogan Etrance (412). The modern Red & Yellow Hogan Entrances (111, 109) probably use different prop files (I'd guess one for 111 which should also be in DLC60 and one for 109 from original game files) and thus the ripping shirt isn't rendered. Hopefully @Happenstance420 or someone else could find and upload those as well, as I like to use the long, modern Red & Yellow entrances for non-title matches (I'd probably also use it for title matches, but the belt doesn't appear in it) and it would be great if hogan properly tore the shirt for it. That said, feather boas would be great for those entrances, too.

Edited by Cave Waverider

You can use Hogans 109 entrance with music and nameplate! You only have to use a slot the game still reads in its sound.pac file! It is wrong that it's only working with advanced entrances! 109 has no sound because they have removed that slot completely from the sound.pac file! So it doesn't trigger the "generate music" event. But it is still working when you use another slot the game still knows, for example 412 or 413 but also some (not all) unused slots like 500 - if they have relations in the sound.pac file - are working!

So, in other words: You could replace his slot 412 entrance with his 109 entrance or you could use another unused slot for that!

Simply change his 00109.pac to 00412.pac or 00500.pac if you don't want to replace his 412 entrance (also don't forget to rename EVP and EVZ to that number).

So, now you have his entrance in slot 412 or 500 but - as mentioned before - without sound! But there is a "fix" for that! In offset 4093 of his 00109.pac file you will find another relation to slot 109, simply change the values 00 6D in offset 4093/4094 to 01 9C (412) or 01 F4 (500). And his entrance has sound again! That procedure is working for his 109 entrance, didn't test it with 111!

Edit: Does also work with 111, but offset is different, it's 4090 and 4091.

For props simply copy paste evt_props from 2K15 should do it! Shirt ripping off is working fine for me with both, 109 and 111 (in slot 500).

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 7

http://adf.ly/12819869/poz2k15champ

Championship Animations:

617 CM Punk Championship Entrance

678 CM Punk "With Heyman" Championship Entrance

Heyman does not appear

any fix for Heyman not appearing yet?

I couldn't quite get this working.  I thought it could be set as a tag setup but I couldn't figure it out.

Championship Animations:

Heyman does not appear

I couldn't quite get this working.  I thought it could be set as a tag setup but I couldn't figure it out.

Can't the Paul Heyman and Lesnar entrance be replaced?

Championship Animations:

Heyman does not appear

that'd be ingesting to try, I'll take a look into it.

Does anyone want to help me more directly with this?  I want to work on getting this more complete but I've been having a hard time finding the time to do this stuff properly.

You can use Hogans 109 entrance with music and nameplate! You only have to use a slot the game still reads in its sound.pac file! It is wrong that it's only working with advanced entrances! 109 has no sound because they have removed that slot completely from the sound.pac file! So it doesn't trigger the "generate music" event. But it is still working when you use another slot the game still knows, for example 412 or 413 but also some (not all) unused slots like 500 - if they have relations in the sound.pac file - are working!

So, in other words: You could replace his slot 412 entrance with his 109 entrance or you could use another unused slot for that!

Simply change his 00109.pac to 00412.pac or 00500.pac if you don't want to replace his 412 entrance (also don't forget to rename EVP and EVZ to that number).

So, now you have his entrance in slot 412 or 500 but - as mentioned before - without sound! But there is a "fix" for that! In offset 4093 of his 00109.pac file you will find another relation to slot 109, simply change the values 00 9D in offset 4093/4094 to 01 9C (412) or 01 F4 (500). And his entrance has sound again! That procedure is working for his 109 entrance, didn't test it with 111!

For props simply copy paste evt_props from 2K15 should do it! Shirt ripping off is working fine for me with both, 109 and 111 (in slot 500).

Thanks  to you TheVisitorX I was able to insert a correct 109 entrance with music playing on  my  "modern" Hogan R&Y without using a titantron with music (buggy).

Slot 500 (originally 109) entrance modded with hex editor works wonderfully and the music plays at the beginning of the entrance without any problem.

Many, many thanks for your support! Rep +

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

Does anyone want to help me more directly with this?  I want to work on getting this more complete but I've been having a hard time finding the time to do this stuff properly.

I can help! :)

Championship Animations:

Heyman does not appear

You have to assign a manager (at least that's how it worked in 2k15)

Championship Animations:

Heyman does not appear

You have to assign a manager (at least that's how it worked in 2k15)

Tried that and no luck.

Okay so I'm encountering a problem... the entrance animations do not show up with replaced ones and only does with default... For example, I replaced ADR's entrance with Rick Rude's and also HXD it to his PAC number but the entrance still is of Rick's.... Am I doing something wrong??

Okay so I'm encountering a problem... the entrance animations do not show up with replaced ones and only does with default... For example, I replaced ADR's entrance with Rick Rude's and also HXD it to his PAC number but the entrance still is of Rick's.... Am I doing something wrong??

So after using HXD is there a .bak file? If so, move it from that folder or delete it. WWE 2K16 doesn't seem to care too much about the name of a file, just the hex values inside of it. If another file refers to the same hex ID the game gets confused, so try avoiding that. Hopefully that helps. :)

So after using HXD is there a .bak file? If so, move it from that folder or delete it. WWE 2K16 doesn't seem to care too much about the name of a file, just the hex values inside of it. If another file refers to the same hex ID the game gets confused, so try avoiding that. Hopefully that helps. :)

Yep, there was no .bak file there... Still the same entrance.. I place the file in pac/evt... That correct?

Unlike last year, you need to replace the EVP and EVZ with X-Packer. For some reason, just replacing the EVZ keeps the entrance animation the same as it was before.

• Like 1

Do I have to do something with CE as well?

did you replace 146 & 416? Rick rude has 2 entrance animations 1 with a robe and 1 without, I don't know which one he has by default.

did you replace 146 & 416? Rick rude has 2 entrance animations 1 with a robe and 1 without, I don't know which one he has by default.

I did 146.. The one in which he keeps his fists on his waist... Gotta try replacing the other one though! I'll let ya know :) 

Pozzum your download for hulk hogan is still 460 are you going to change it to 488 so that it matches the table? I cant get it to work totally in slot 488 I can only get most of lou mods to work but not the your original port for some reason. thank you for everything. 

I did 146.. The one in which he keeps his fists on his waist... Gotta try replacing the other one though! I'll let ya know :) 

Ok so it worked... but the entrance music is gone.. Is is normal?

Pozzum your download for hulk hogan is still 460 are you going to change it to 488 so that it matches the table? I cant get it to work totally in slot 488 I can only get most of lou mods to work but not the your original port for some reason. thank you for everything. 

I've ported Hogan into 2K16 to 488 plus all attires relating to that pac, if you've used Lou's American Made attire it'll overwrite Pozzum's yellow and red Hogan. You could edit the Hogan 460 yourself using HxD and X Packer 2016, there are tutorials/guides on the forum to help.

I used HxD, X Packer 2016 and Cheat Engine. Also renamed Hogan 460 to appear as "Hollywood Hogan" in game.......can distinguish between the two then, so now have "Hulk Hogan" and "Hollywood Hogan" in my superstars menu.

Edited by Booty O's

So, now you have his entrance in slot 412 or 500 but - as mentioned before - without sound! But there is a "fix" for that! In offset 4093 of his 00109.pac file you will find another relation to slot 109, simply change the values 00 9D in offset 4093/4094 to 01 9C (412) or 01 F4 (500). And his entrance has sound again! That procedure is working for his 109 entrance, didn't test it with 111!

question. Have you or anyone else tried fixing this with just the last bit of hex editing any not switching slots?

Edit: I just tried it and it didn't work

Edited by pozzum

So I don't like replacing wrestlers if I can help it, so I've added these stars from 2K15, goal is to use the Future String and some slots that I use in my Memory Sheet.

These are ported files, not modded, some objects may not work yet.

The Main 10 

Includes: Pac & Pofo, Moveset, Entrance Animations, Winning Animations

Missing: , Move Animations, Titantron, MiniTron, Music, props

Hidden Content

THE MAIN 10 PAC FILES

THE MAIN 10 POFO FILES

THE MAIN 10 MOVESET FILES

Entrance Animations BETA 

Championship Entrances

Alternate Hogan Download

Winning Animations

MY Career NPCS

Individual Files:

Hidden Content

Entrance Animation Information:

Hidden Content

Winning Animations

Hidden Content

ALL MISSING WRESTLERS  

Eventual Goal

Hidden Content

Other stuff to port.

Hidden Content

This would likely be a collaboration of information.

I'll hopefully be able to work on this in a bit. Working on a fun little project first. (Fun Programming wise)

So how do i port Hulk Hogan into the game, i dont wanna destroy my game with my terrible modding skills again...

What folders do i go into to replace everything i need to replace to play as him, but not destroy my game