[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

I got a question, let's say i wanna assign a song to a wrestler via cheat engine (because i can't do it through Create an entrance) , how do we find the ID of each song?? i tried using the IDs inside Data.xml but it didn't work, to be exact... i replaced the Generic MMA Fighter song with Cult Of Personality, then used CM Punk's Music Hex from Pozzum's table to assign him the song, but the song ID : 303443701  doesn't seem to work. Do i have to use a shorter version or something??

Thanks in advice, the tool is great, i just added AJ Lee and Styles and they work flawless :) 

the move set files are looking for a number like 100000 (4 byte decimal) that's the rock's song, I haven't gotten around to finding out the other ones, but if someone does I can adds a tab to my table.

I got a question, let's say i wanna assign a song to a wrestler via cheat engine (because i can't do it through Create an entrance) , how do we find the ID of each song?? i tried using the IDs inside Data.xml but it didn't work, to be exact... i replaced the Generic MMA Fighter song with Cult Of Personality, then used CM Punk's Music Hex from Pozzum's table to assign him the song, but the song ID : 303443701  doesn't seem to work. Do i have to use a shorter version or something??

Thanks in advice, the tool is great, i just added AJ Lee and Styles and they work flawless :) 

the move set files are looking for a number like 100000 (4 byte decimal) that's the rock's song, I haven't gotten around to finding out the other ones, but if someone does I can adds a tab to my table.

just found out....  you can easily find the music ID using Cheat engine, i got these so far :

Adam Rose: 428000
MMA Fighter: 7024000
Canadian Patriot: 7021000
Stone Cold 97: 101000
Triple H : 102000
Undertaker: 103000
Chris Jericho: 104000
2 Open Slots
Kane: 107000
Booker T : 108000

Works perfectly!  Just replaced Alundra Blayze's theme with AJ Lee's to complement Curb Stomp's mod.  Now I'm off to replace menu music.  Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: FYI--be sure to watch the tutorial video and download the version of WWise it tells you to.  Don't try to use the newest version or you'll get an error when you try to convert something.

Edited by M42Productions
FYI added

Thank you very MUCH! Works great!!!

Anyone know where I can find .wem files already converted? I remember in 2k15 a great list already converted but I cant find anymore \: 

Edit: NVM I found the packs... Thanks again for the Injector *o*

Edited by IagoVenom

I am having an issue where sound injector is not actually injecting the file. In the debug-info it is showing the file being injected, however upon visiting WWE 2k16, the theme is still the default theme with no changes. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

• Like 1

amazing thanks so much.. i am having one issue not sure if its just me but if i play with two wrestlers that have imported wems, the first wrestlers song plays fine but the second person or third to come out has no music. If i switch the order of the wrestlers same issue the first one to come out always plays.

• Like 1

Thanks for version 2.0 of this awesome tool, man! Works like a charm here - lovin' it! :D

@dashot88 I wonder what's causing the issue. I've been playing matches with 3 characters that had "injected" themes and they all worked fine. Is it always the same theme that's not playing? Or is it kinda random?

• Like 1

Thanks for version 2.0 of this awesome tool, man! Works like a charm here - lovin' it! :D

@dashot88 I wonder what's causing the issue. I've been playing matches with 3 characters that had "injected" themes and they all worked fine. Is it always the same theme that's not playing? Or is it kinda random?

I am not sure what could cause that. Maybe 2K16 the length of the WEM matters. I have injected themes into all the generic themes and it happens everytime. For instance if I do AJ Styles vs Beniot, Styles theme plays fine but Beniot has no music. If I play Beniot vs Styles, Beniot music plays fine, Styles has no music.

• Like 1

Second entrance has no music is not a "bug" caused by Sound Injector but a bug from the game itself. I have the same issue with CAWs without injecting everything. It is a known issue with the game. It is fixed in the console version but unfortunately not in the PC version. That and some crashes when using fireworks/pyro during entrance prevents me from using caws this year. Hopefully they will fix that for PC, too..:(

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

Second entrance has no music is not a "bug" caused by Sound Injector but a bug from the game itself. I have the same issue with CAWs without injecting everything. It is a known issue with the game. It is fixed in the console version but unfortunately not in the PC version. That and some crashes when using fireworks/pyro during entrance prevents me from using caws this year. Hopefully they will fix that for PC, too..:(

I'm having the same issue. I also noticed that during a triple threat (haven't tested 4-way), that the third person who comes in, their music begins looping with every section of their entrance, Like as in, after each cut in the 4 sections of an entrance, the song starts again until the song is playing 4 times. Weird stuff!

WOOW great tool thanks man ..

is it possible we can use to edit the announcers and commentary files  ?

Can I replace sound effects as well, out just songs? That baseball bat sound isn't vicious enough for me.

In theory it should be possible with all the sounds in the game. You only have to find the correct sound ids and add them to the data.xml file. Maybe I will release a tutorial for that later because you also have to set the correct soundPathId, otherwise it won't work. But I haven't tested other files yet. So maybe it will work, maybe not.

@Sn4tch: Yeah it is really annoying :(! That sound loop thing is another issue. I think it's caused by the advanced entrance editor.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

WOOW great tool thanks man ..

is it possible we can use to edit the announcers and commentary files  ?

Can I replace sound effects as well, out just songs? That baseball bat sound isn't vicious enough for me.

In theory it should be possible with all the sounds in the game. You only have to find the correct sound ids and add them to the data.xml file. Maybe I will release a tutorial for that later because you also have to set the correct soundPathId, otherwise it won't work. But I haven't tested other files yet. So maybe it will work, maybe not.

@Sn4tch: Yeah it is really annoying :(! That sound loop thing is another issue. I think it's caused by the advanced entrance editor.

Thank you so much for this! :)

You are correct about the advanced editor causing those looping & no sound issues,  I was having those same problems until I changed all my entrances that use injected themes to "easy creation", sucks but a small price to pay imo to have custom themes :D