[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

@mrwrestle

I've had some really small thoughts about making it "payware" because nobody has used the "send a donation" feature last year and the development costs a lot of time but I've decided to release it for free like last year. In my opinion modding shouldn't cost anything. I don't want to charge anything for my work. This tool would not be there without the community and I also highly benefit from the work of other modders like pozzum with his great google sheets and a lot of other great modders here who spend a lot of time and share all their mods and findings for free. So yes, Sound Injector is still free and I don't have any plans to change that. But I will release it "as it is". I don't have the time to give special support or to implement each new great feature. So I have to make sure that it runs as good as possible @release.

I at least make ad rev off my stuff, at least when you release it put it behind an adfly link so you get a few bucks.

Immediately after I have received the last feedback from the testers and when I'm absolutely sure that SI runs fine with Windows 7!

Yikes! I hope it's a simple fix, I'm on Windows 7.  X_x;

It was only a configuration issue with my setup tool. So no worries! Will prepare download for today. Only have to edit the main post.

• Like 3

It was only a configuration issue with my setup tool. So no worries! Will prepare download for today. Only have to edit the main post.

brill really looking forward to this tool. Where is your donate button. Can't give much but would like to offer a small token. 

Works perfect. I Converted and Injected 2 songs, and it works great.

Without any issue!.

First tries my music was too quite needed to figure that out :D (using scale 9 of the Boost volume)

Thanks so much !

Yeah the volume is indeed a problem because the game itself does some filtering to the music. So it is a bit of trial and error to find the right volume.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Hello, Thank you for that Awesome tool!, I'm gonna import my first Theme into my Game right now! :)

German: Hallo, Vielen dank für diesen tool!, Ich werde jetzt meinen ersten Theme Song im spiel Importieren! :)

MfG

Brian :)

This is a problem I can't seem to solve via the actual website but I can't install Wwise due to a fatal error when trying to install visual studio 2008 files. Any ideas?

This is a problem I can't seem to solve via the actual website but I can't install Wwise due to a fatal error when trying to install visual studio 2008 files. Any ideas?

Either try running the installer as admin or reboot your machine and try again (as admin). Not sure if that'll work, but it is often that you need admin rights or that another installation hasn't finished etc.

Hello, Thank you for that Awesome tool!, I'm gonna import my first Theme into my Game right now! :)

German: Hallo, Vielen dank für diesen tool!, Ich werde jetzt meinen ersten Theme Song im spiel Importieren! :)

MfG

Brian :)

Hey Brian, no problem. Have fun with the game :). And thank you for saying it in German. It was really good compared to my English at some point :D.

Which file have you tried to install? Offline installation? If nothing works, you also have the chance to use one of the already created .WEM packs by Krossfaded. Maybe you will find there what you need.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61061-krosss-music-database-wem-pack-5divas-pack-1-released/

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

@Dennis: Du kriegst das schon hin, wir haben schließlich alle irgendwann mal angefangen :). Ein "Tutorial" gibt es bereits im ersten Beitrag, da kannst du schon mal grob sehen, wie der Ablauf ist, auch wenn das Video aus der letzten Version stammt, es hat sich nicht so viel geändert! Wenn du sonst noch Fragen hast, kannst du mich auch per PM anschreiben, auf Deutsch ;).

In short terms:

You will find a tutorial video in the main post. Even if it's from last year, the process is nearly the same this year. If you need further help, you can write me a personal message.

But we should stay here with English because most people don't understand German. So it's better to ask something in German via personal message.  :)

Edited by TheVisitorX

I got a question, let's say i wanna assign a song to a wrestler via cheat engine (because i can't do it through Create an entrance) , how do we find the ID of each song?? i tried using the IDs inside Data.xml but it didn't work, to be exact... i replaced the Generic MMA Fighter song with Cult Of Personality, then used CM Punk's Music Hex from Pozzum's table to assign him the song, but the song ID : 303443701  doesn't seem to work. Do i have to use a shorter version or something??

Thanks in advice, the tool is great, i just added AJ Lee and Styles and they work flawless :)