[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

Glad that's the only bad news; don't much care for the in-game characters, so who I replace is a moot point. Hopefully there aren't too many duplicates though. Take however much time ya need =)

Thank for your understanding guys :).

Oh shit when I read bad news I thought u were going to cancel it :'( 

OMG no, I don't want to cancel it :D. I'm almost done... Generic themes and soundtracks are complete, only a few wrestler themes left. I will complete them after work or tomorrow. It shouldn't take that long.

Yes, sadly it was the same with those themes last year (whatever they were called then, as they had different names last year as all generic themes). The game seems to "remix" those themes for #2 with something instead of having two recordings, so this was to be expected.

Yeah, it was the same last year but I've had hopes that it isn't the case this year - at least for the superstar themes like The Rock, Rikishi, Ricky Steamboat. But yeah.. In reality we haven't much more themes than last year, at least that applies to the generic themes. But okay, at least better than nothing :).

i think it could be possible to add in music, if we can somehow alter the music id [i think i seen this in hex done here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66UCWPJcARI] so that it's a brand new id, and use that id in cheat engine to assign music, just like entrance motions and trons 

• Like 1

I am so glad to hear that is almost done.i haven't even played the game yet because i need your tool so much it makes the entrances and the game so much better.I signed up here for your work only thank you so much :) 

i think it could be possible to add in music, if we can somehow alter the music id [i think i seen this in hex done here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66UCWPJcARI] so that it's a brand new id, and use that id in cheat engine to assign music, just like entrance motions and trons 

This video tutorial does basically the same as SI does but in the "manually" way. The sound id used is an already assigned id. It is nothing new. The thing is, each id links to an entry in the soundbank. We have to find out how we can extend this soundbank in order to add new files. And we need to tell the game that it uses this new ids.  The id itself is not the problem, the problem is to tell the game that there are "more" entries.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Does anyone know how to put custom Titatrons without music on PC???

The titantron files are completely unpacked and visible just by browsing into WWE 2k16's installation folder. You need to download the titantron video file off youtube or whatever, convert it with RAD Video Tools into a .bnk file and replace it with whatever titantron you want out in the movies/titantron folder (while also renaming the new file to match the old one of course).

Rocking Shawn made a pretty great tool for 2k15, TronReplacer, which made everything quicker and let you create backups on a whim, I hope he makes something similar for 2k16 soon.

• Like 1

Dunno how these two stick together. Technically you replace just a movie file. I never had the problem of no showing name plates. Anyone else has?

When I went to Advanced creation, it deleted the nameplates and I had to re-add them on each CAW

Go to www.keepvid.com and select Video only =) -- example Vince's Chairman Titantron
http://keepvid.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEl11u9uN4wo  - select
720p (Video Only) and then follow this tutorial :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ5gt5mR-5g

Works like a dream.

I tried to follow that but it confused the hell out of me -- I mean -- how does he know Sheamus's number is that??

41 4B 50 4B E8 89 00 00 01 00 00 00 34 00 00 00 AKPKè‰......4...       <<< what's that in English lol, is there a tool that converts that language into English??

Edited by JosephKobiayashi

I personally recommend downloading youtube-dl (and its GUI, youtubeDLG) over any of those ads ridden online converters. It also easily allows multiple downloads at the same time.

@pozzum: No, unfortunately the id in the sound file does not correspond with the slot id. This ids are randomly(?) generated/used by WWise soundbanks. I can send you the id if you like.

Edited by TheVisitorX

@pozzum: No, unfortunately the id in the sound file does not correspond with the slot id. This ids are randomly(?) generated/used by WWise soundbanks. I can send you the id if you''ll need it.

It would be cool if you could share any sound IDs you can find. Perhaps some of us could use them for further research and other things.

• Like 1

On the edge of my seat in anticipation for the new Sound Injector but take care of your real life commitments first, man, those are more important. That anyone at all is making the effort to create a tool like this is a godsend so thank you for everything you do. :)

About the bad news... personally I never use the in-game wrestlers, I get these games to do yearly updates of my personal e-fed I've been playing as a hobby since waaaay back with WWF War Zone on PlayStation so I have no problem with overwriting any real wrestlers' entrance music. The only bearing the real roster has on my experience is what kind of entrance animations and moves I'll have at my disposal. ;)

So, for what i understood, it isn't likely that the Sound Injector is coming out this weekend right?

TheVisitorX wrote: 

"OMG no, I don't want to cancel it :D. I'm almost done... Generic themes and soundtracks are complete, only a few wrestler themes left. I will complete them after work or tomorrow. It shouldn't take that long."

I'm sorry, but VisitorX -- question :)
 How do you guys know what the hell :

41 4B 50 4B E8 89 00 00 01 00 00 00 34 00 00 00 AKPKè‰......4..

That means lol???

Is it some kind of programming language? Do you need a program to read it to make it into English aha??

I'm sorry, but VisitorX -- question :)
 How do you guys know what the hell :

41 4B 50 4B E8 89 00 00 01 00 00 00 34 00 00 00 AKPKè‰......4..

That means lol???

Is it some kind of programming language? Do you need a program to read it to make it into English aha??

That's hexadecimal, there are some converters over the internet. And if you use your windows calculator on Programmer mode you can translate numbers into HEX 

A= 41  K= 4B... etc. 

Edited by Ashba

Go to www.keepvid.com and select Video only =) -- example Vince's Chairman Titantron
http://keepvid.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEl11u9uN4wo  - select
720p (Video Only) and then follow this tutorial :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ5gt5mR-5g

Works like a dream.

THANK YOU SO MUCH @JosephKobiayashi Works like a dream ideed! Now waiting for sound injector for theme song and lets roll out ;) 

@TheVisitorX Any news? :cool:

He said he won't release anything this weekend folks, just wait ;)

I thought so too, but he said:

TheVisitorX wrote: 

"OMG no, I don't want to cancel it :D. I'm almost done... Generic themes and soundtracks are complete, only a few wrestler themes left. I will complete them after work or tomorrow. It shouldn't take that long."

• Like 1

Well he said this :
TheVisitorX wrote:

" I think I'll get a first beta release ready in the next few days. Maybe at the next weekend."

:D

Well TheVisitorX 3:16 said : "First, possibly no beta release in this week. I'm very busy with work."
And that's the bottom line! Cause TheVisitorX said so :lol:lol:lol