[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

Your path to Wwise seems wrong. Please check your settings - Wwise path and make sure that you've run this tool as Administrator!

Your path to Wwise seems wrong. Please check your settings - Wwise path and make sure that you've run this tool as Administrator!

Thanks man ! It worked .

Check the right syntax of your XML file. If there're any syntax errors (for example wrong elements, missing close tags or special characters) SI isn't able to read/process the XML data.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I'm having an issue with the program.

The other day, everything injected fine, and anything I did inject is working great.

But today, whenever I inject a song, the song I replace is just silent. This is with files I downloaded from Krossfaded's database, and files I convert myself.

Any ideas?

I'm trying to convert my mp3 file to wem but everytime I get this error "File 0 conversion to wem failed. Please make sure you have the right Wwise version (2014.1)".
I have Wwise version v2014.1.5 build 5282 64-bit.

Sound Injector settings are:

Game directory: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE2K16
Wwise bin-directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audiokinetic\Wwise v2014.1.5 build 5282\Authoring\x64\Release\bin
WEM-Export directory: C:\

Also running Sound Injector as administrator. My mp3 file is located in C:\ and I renamed that file just theme.mp3 but still not working.

"Conversion to wem failed" is not an issue with the audio converter (it converts only from mp3 to wav), it is an issue with Wwise. So your Wwise path seems wrong. Try it with Win32 Authoring (you have to install that at first) instead of x64. It seems that it doesn't work with x64 for some users. Don't know why because I've never had that problem. And as you have mentioned, try to make sure that you really have administrator rights! If nothing works, you can try to convert your files with Wwise directly (it does only work with wav files) or maybe someone else can convert your files to wem.

Edited by TheVisitorX

No, there isn't because it is actually high enough! Can you upload a screenshot from that? Have you changed your OS font settings / especially font scaling? What display resolution do you use? Is it a retina display? What display size? Notebook? I need more details!

Edited by TheVisitorX

I can't see the injection button, is there any way to expand the window?? I tried everything but no success

I'm assuming you're using some sort of scaling. Try to set your Windows text scaling to 100% (also 96 DPI or off on some Windows versions) then relog/reboot ("change the size of text, apps and other items" in Windows 10). You might also have to change your advanced text scaling if that's set.

Edited by Cave Waverider

How do I restore vanilla, backed up themes? 

I see they are all in backup folder as .pkg file with some numbers that look like hex addresses, how do I restore them through SI? 

Also their filesize is bigger than 1 gb, is there a way to reduce their size?

EDIT forgot one, what determines how much of the entrance theme is played in the victory pose (for example Cena's shortened theme when he wins) and is it possible to change it?

Edited by cloudropis

I see they are all in backup folder as .pkg file with some numbers that look like hex addresses, how do I restore them through SI? 

Well, you can't restore individual themes. The backup files are so large, because they are a backup of the .pck file before the last injection. The backups are the whole .pck files. To restore a backup, remove the underscores and date and time information  that is attached after .pck extension of the backup and copy it back to the WWE2k16\sound directory, overwriting the file there. So no, there isn't really a way to reduce the size the way this works. You could try compressing it, although I don't know how much space you'll gain from that.

Edited by Cave Waverider

I can never get the Theme Songs to play , it seems like it doesn't change

You have to inject while the game is not running. Otherwise look at "Debug Info" into settings and search for any errors there.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Well, you can't restore individual themes. The backup files are so large, because they are a backup of the .pck file before the last injection. The backups are the whole .pck files. To restore a backup, remove the underscores and date and time information  that is attached after .pck extension of the backup and copy it back to the WWE2k16\sound directory, overwriting the file there. So no, there isn't really a way to reduce the size the way this works. You could try compressing it, although I don't know how much space you'll gain from that.

Well, if it's a backup of the whole sound folder then it makes sense, I thought each one was a single theme I replaced. I was thinking in Tronreplacer terms, where the backup feature would backup the single titantron file. Thanks.

In the backup folder there is also a DLC40.pck file half the filesize, what is that? If I want to restore do I copy the latest regular game_sound_m.pck AND the last DLC40.pck? I suppose the DLC files are handled separately and using the former only would leave the DLC themes I replaced intact?

Bumping the other question in the EDIT for relevance: what determines how much of the entrance theme is played in the victory pose (for example Cena's shortened theme when he wins) and is it possible to change it?

Edited by cloudropis

It is not possible. And DLC files are for DLC characters while the game_sound_m.pck is for regular characters. There is no single theme or file. All themes are packaged into big archive files. That is what the pck file is used for. SI does only make backups of archived file packages that have changed.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Sorry for repeating myself, but I kinda need this:

what determines how much of the entrance theme is played in the victory pose (for example Cena's shortened theme when he wins) and is it possible to change it?

Sorry for repeating myself, but I kinda need this:

what determines how much of the entrance theme is played in the victory pose (for example Cena's shortened theme when he wins) and is it possible to change it?

I'd assume it might have someting to do with the winning animation used, but it's just a theory. Maybe try another one and see if it changes.

hey guys, thanks for the application! i am able to inject music fine.

my problem is...

when i have 2 modded superstars with both superstars having custom music from sound injector..

the first superstar's modded music plays well,,,

but the 2nd superstar's modded music doesnt play

i have this cmpunk and alberto delrio

when theyre 1vs1 (cm punk v alberto delrio)

cm punk's theme plays,, but alberto del rio's doesnt

when i switch them alberto del rio v cmpunk

its alberto del rio's that play

and cm punk's that doesnt....

any suggestions anyone?

it is so weird because, i have 4 modded superstars that have this happening (cm punk, alberto del rio, aj styles, shinsuke) (thanks to all the modders!!!)

but with my aj lee, kurt angle, bubba, dvon (theyre themes play fine even if theyre on 2nd or 3rd or 4th to do entrance)

its really weird...

Edited by JonasSlasher1994