[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

I tried what Jimmycrane1986 said, and despite SI saying it injected, nothing changed ingame. The ID for Austin's intro is "827167504"

Def works buddy I recorded some audio from a matchup with kalisto and del rio and cleaned it up in Audacity and then replaced over DDP's Hometown/Weight and Callname and I got this as the outcome :) I've uploaded a youtube clip for everyone to see, the only problem with this is there are so many different audio files in the commentary so michael cole, etc still say diamond dallas page, and I imagine it would be a hell of a lot of work to find each ID for each piece audio for every single wrestler in the game.

Del Rio Ring Announce over DDP

Bro Could You Do A Tutorial

Version 2.1.1 has been released in the first post. It will be the last planned release for this year. I will now focus on other projects like CCI. Memory Editor will not be part of SI this year because I want to keep it simple and I've decided that this would be too much for the tool. Maybe in another one which is focused on that stuff. So when there are no issues, this is the last release.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I tried what Jimmycrane1986 said, and despite SI saying it injected, nothing changed ingame. The ID for Austin's intro is "827167504"

Def works buddy I recorded some audio from a matchup with kalisto and del rio and cleaned it up in Audacity and then replaced over DDP's Hometown/Weight and Callname and I got this as the outcome :) I've uploaded a youtube clip for everyone to see, the only problem with this is there are so many different audio files in the commentary so michael cole, etc still say diamond dallas page, and I imagine it would be a hell of a lot of work to find each ID for each piece audio for every single wrestler in the game.

Del Rio Ring Announce over DDP

that is awesome work, now you have to search for other DDP's audio files to replace like as a manager (being accompanied by DDP), being in a tag team (..and DDP!), winner announcement and etc. it sure is hard because of the number of files to check.

also the commentary audio which can be found in the rest of the sound files. XD

Version 2.1.1 has been released in the first post. It will be the last planned release for this year. I will now focus on other projects like CCI. Memory Editor will not be part of SI this year because I want to keep it simple and I've decided that this would be too much for the tool. Maybe in another one which is focused on that stuff. So when there are no issues, this is the last release.

Cool. Was there ever a fix for entrance music not playing when using wwe 2k15 entrances in 2k16?

That is not SI related but.. Yes, for the most Superstars except Hogan: Set the music id with Cheat Engine. For Hogan you have to use another entrance animation id like 412 or 413.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Did anyone figure out how to fix the no-winning-music-for-alt-attires bug ?

That is a game fault and will hopefully be fixed when 2k release a future patch mate

• Like 1

I just want to share that there is a problem. I played singles match and both of the wrestlers have modded entrance themes, I injected the music files using the latest version. The first wrestler that comes out the music plays but the second wrestler his theme doesn't play :( also both of the wrestlers are modded.

So, I am not getting any error messages but thie SI isnt working with my custom superstar. If i am reading it right it is because I need to do something with CheatEngine but I have no idea how to do that. Could some explain that to me, I have not been able to find a guide. (or are you working on a version of SI that does it all?) 

First off, amazing tool, I've replaced tons of themes and that part is fantastic. However, I tried the song convertor for the first time today and even though I've given both the sound injector and Wwise admin privileges / ran the program as admin, I get an error saying file 0 conversion to wav failed, Please make sure to run this tool with admin rights.

First off, amazing tool, I've replaced tons of themes and that part is fantastic. However, I tried the song convertor for the first time today and even though I've given both the sound injector and Wwise admin privileges / ran the program as admin, I get an error saying file 0 conversion to wav failed, Please make sure to run this tool with admin rights.

How is your file name? Please make sure that there are no special characters in the name. Sox audio converter does not like that. So no spaces or special chars like hearts of arrows or something. We have seen this issue some days ago and it has something to do with the file name so try to rename that file and maybe the directory the file is in and it should work. 

I just want to share that there is a problem. I played singles match and both of the wrestlers have modded entrance themes, I injected the music files using the latest version. The first wrestler that comes out the music plays but the second wrestler his theme doesn't play :( also both of the wrestlers are modded.

Sorry to say that but I don't give support for that issue any more. Please read the last pages of this thread it was discussed multiple times that this is not an issue from SI but an issue from the game with advanced entrances. There is no fix for that right now. You have to use easy entrances and wait for a patch. 

There is also a problem in general with custom attires and some ported entrances for some people, which isn't SI related. 

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Sorry to say that but I don't give support for that issue any more. Please read the last pages of this thread it was discussed multiple times that this is not an issue from SI but an issue from the game with advanced entrances. There is no fix for that right now. You have to use easy entrances and wait for a patch. 

There is also a problem in general with custom attires and some ported entrances for some people, which isn't SI related. 

Exactly. Also make sure to report these bugs with detailed reproduction steps to 2k support. They'll pass it along to the devs and hopefully get them fixed.

How is your file name? Please make sure that there are no special characters in the name. Sox audio converter does not like that. So no spaces or special chars like hearts of arrows or something. We have seen this issue some days ago and it has something to do with the file name so try to rename that file and maybe the directory the file is in and it should work. 

Thanks! That was the issue, I had renamed the file but not the folder it was in, so "Io Shirai Entrance Theme ~ 紫雷イオ入場テーマ" was the culprit.

• Like 1

idk if this is to do with SI but i just loaded uo my game and my save was corrupt, it was fine yesterday prior to injecting songs today 

idk if this is to do with SI but i just loaded uo my game and my save was corrupt, it was fine yesterday prior to injecting songs today 

Save corruption is sadly common with 2K16 it seems.

Save corruption is sadly common with 2K16 it seems.

Reinjecting sounds now, will do superstars tomorrow, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Make sure to backup your ...\Steam\userdata\<userID>\385730 directory regularly, that's where your save is located. That way you can easily restore it with Steam in offline mode, launching the game with the old save and saving it again so the date is newer if something goes awry. Then go back into online mode and opt to upload the save from the HDD to the Steam cloud.
I myself haven't had any corruption on my save so far (only experienced it with my brother when trying to import my save on his Steam account as the game doesn't like using other people's saves, but what I described above fixed it).

Edited by Cave Waverider

I solved it using Tekken's solution. Create a folder on the same hard drive and copy your newly created save there. Whenwver you start modding with xpacker, do it all using the backup save folder. This way, the save in the remote folder doesnt get corrupted

I solved it using Tekken's solution. Create a folder on the same hard drive and copy your newly created save there. Whenwver you start modding with xpacker, do it all using the backup save folder. This way, the save in the remote folder doesnt get corrupted

Yeah, the save folder can't have extra files in there this year. Thus it's safest to just do what you posted, unless you take care to delete any extra files Xpacker created before you launch Steam.

Edited by Cave Waverider

SI doesn't write or read anything from the savegame folder so it can't be possible that it destroys your savegame. The sound folder is on a complete different location and sound backups are in the SI main folder. So maybe it was another reason for that. Wrong download from cc or something else.