[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

@TheVisitorX I have found a glitch that might be from your tool or a game glitch. I'm playing the My Career mode, and I won the Royal rumble. After that I entered in a rivalry against a unknown opponent that turned out to be The Rock, but here comes the bug: Whenever there's a cutscene and The Rock enters, Triple H's theme goes in, and when HHH enters, The Rock's theme plays, and that's not all of it, the theme of my Caw that turns out to be one that I've injected with your tool, doesn't stop playing whe their themes go in. But again it could be a game's glitch, what do you think?

I got a question, let's say i wanna assign a song to a wrestler via cheat engine (because i can't do it through Create an entrance) , how do we find the ID of each song?? i tried using the IDs inside Data.xml but it didn't work, to be exact... i replaced the Generic MMA Fighter song with Cult Of Personality, then used CM Punk's Music Hex from Pozzum's table to assign him the song, but the song ID : 303443701  doesn't seem to work. Do i have to use a shorter version or something??

Thanks in advice, the tool is great, i just added AJ Lee and Styles and they work flawless :) 

the move set files are looking for a number like 100000 (4 byte decimal) that's the rock's song, I haven't gotten around to finding out the other ones, but if someone does I can adds a tab to my table.

just found out....  you can easily find the music ID using Cheat engine, i got these so far :

Adam Rose: 428000
MMA Fighter: 7024000
Canadian Patriot: 7021000
Stone Cold 97: 101000
Triple H : 102000
Undertaker: 103000
Chris Jericho: 104000
2 Open Slots
Kane: 107000
Booker T : 108000

Is it possible you could elaborate a bit more on how I could go about replacing this with Cheat Engine? I want to use the Canadian Patriot theme hex.

First of all replace the song... that's the first step. Then you gotta choose who is gonna use that song, let's say you choose the imported Cody Rhodes, now you need his music hex, you can find it on Pozzum's table: HERE . Look for Cody Rhodes Music Hex, which would be 14271020C , now open the game and cheat engine, click on Add Address manually and paste the music hex, click Ok. Now double click the value and change it to the song ID you wanna use, in your case, canadian patriot: 7021000 , save the game by changing Adam rose crowd reaction and there you have it... 

This is a good way to modify the entrance music without messing up imported entrance animations and added minitrons/walltrons. 

EDIT: If you're replacing superstars instead of adding them, use the original wrestler Music Hex. 

Thanks for the explanations, Is it possible that doesnt work anymore since the update?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Seraph

@TheVisitorX I have found a glitch that might be from your tool or a game glitch. I'm playing the My Career mode, and I won the Royal rumble. After that I entered in a rivalry against a unknown opponent that turned out to be The Rock, but here comes the bug: Whenever there's a cutscene and The Rock enters, Triple H's theme goes in, and when HHH enters, The Rock's theme plays, and that's not all of it, the theme of my Caw that turns out to be one that I've injected with your tool, doesn't stop playing whe their themes go in. But again it could be a game's glitch, what do you think?

It sounds really, really strange but I think it's a glitch from the game. Especially that looping sound issue is definitely a glitch from the game! The event which tells the game to stop the sound does never trigger. I have reverse engineer that issue in CheatEngine and the stop event is never showing! So the sound plays on and on again, especially with CAWs. Does your CAW have an advanced entrance?

Edited by TheVisitorX

It sounds really, really strange but I think it's a glitch from the game. Especially that looping sound issue is definitely a glitch from the game! The event which tells the game to stop the sound does never trigger. I have reverse engineer that issue in CheatEngine and the stop event is never showing! So the sound plays on and on again, especially with CAWs. Does your CAW have an advanced entrance?

Yes it does. But there's a possibility that the looping and the theme change are not related. I tried changing Triple H and The Rock's themes and the themes are still changed. For example, if I change The rock's theme to The undertaker theme, The undertaker theme will play when Triple H comes in. Completely weird. And I don't know if I understand very well what you said about the reverse engineering that issue in Cheat Engine, did you wanted to reproduce it or to stop it?

Edited by The_Ripcord

I wanted to reproduce and maybe find a way to stop that but it isn't possible. It has to be fixed by QLOC because the sound glitch was already fixed in the console version! They only have to "port" that fixes from the console to the PC. I hope they will do that... But your other issue sounds really weird! Did you have changed the themes in-game or via SI? It's still not clear to me.

But what I can say is, SI has no relations to Wrestlers or slots. It does only change files based of their file names. So when you change a theme in SI it could happen that some id is wrong. So for example Triple H has the wrong id, it is The Rocks id or The Rock has Triple H id. But if that's the case, you will hear that in the entrance editor, too. But I've tested The Rock and I was able to change all of his themes. So if Triple H has now The Rocks theme there is definitely something wrong with the game.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I wanted to reproduce and maybe find a way to stop that but it isn't possible. It has to be fixed by QLOC because the sound glitch was already fixed in the console version! They only have to "port" that fixes from the console to the PC. I hope they will do that... 

I've recently worked with 2k support to help them reproduce the theme bugs with the advanced entrances. Hopefully they'll be able to push a fix soon.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

I wanted to reproduce and maybe find a way to stop that but it isn't possible. It has to be fixed by QLOC because the sound glitch was already fixed in the console version! They only have to "port" that fixes from the console to the PC. I hope they will do that... 

I've recently worked with 2k support to help them reproduce the theme bugs with the advanced entrances. Hopefully they'll be able to push a fix soon.

That sounds great because the support wasn't really helpful to me :(. I hope so much that they will fix that issue because it is so annoying! It makes the whole advanced entrance editor useless because of that glitch.

Btw. I will release an update on Tuesday which fixes the wrong pck file names.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I wanted to reproduce and maybe find a way to stop that but it isn't possible. It has to be fixed by QLOC because the sound glitch was already fixed in the console version! They only have to "port" that fixes from the console to the PC. I hope they will do that... But your other issue sounds really weird! Did you have changed the themes in-game or via SI? It's still not clear to me.

But what I can say is, SI has no relations to Wrestlers or slots. It does only change files based of their file names. So when you change a theme in SI it could happen that some id is wrong. So for example Triple H has the wrong id, it is The Rocks id or The Rock has Triple H id. But if that's the case, you will hear that in the entrance editor, too. But I've tested The Rock and I was able to change all of his themes. So if Triple H has now The Rocks theme there is definitely something wrong with the game.

I changed themes in-game. And yeah, i figured as much that this would probably be a game glitch, however I haven't found any mention to this, hope they can fix that too, it's strange that they haven't ported the game with the corrections.

That sounds great because the support wasn't really helpful to me :(. I hope so much that they will fix that issue because it is so annoying! It makes the whole advanced entrance editor useless because of that glitch.

=) thanks visitor 

Can someone tell me how to uninstall Wwise? I installed the wrong version and I cant find the uninstaller anywhere

Can someone tell me how to uninstall Wwise? I installed the wrong version and I cant find the uninstaller anywhere

I don't think  there is an uninstaller. You can have several versions of it installed in parallel as well without issue.

Update - big thanks to Bannockburn for figuring this out - Simply by renaming the ra_m.pck file to ra_m.pck.pck I was able to successfully inject a piece of audio from 2k15 of justin roberts saying representing the nWo etc over lillian saying from greenwich CT etc then once injected closed sound injector and renamed the file back to ra_m.pck and when I played as triple H it worked! So this now means we can successfully inject different audio files over the ring announce files only problem is there's a ton and i mean a ton of files to find haha

• Like 1

I tried what Jimmycrane1986 said, and despite SI saying it injected, nothing changed ingame. The ID for Austin's intro is "827167504"

Def works buddy I recorded some audio from a matchup with kalisto and del rio and cleaned it up in Audacity and then replaced over DDP's Hometown/Weight and Callname and I got this as the outcome :) I've uploaded a youtube clip for everyone to see, the only problem with this is there are so many different audio files in the commentary so michael cole, etc still say diamond dallas page, and I imagine it would be a hell of a lot of work to find each ID for each piece audio for every single wrestler in the game.

Del Rio Ring Announce over DDP

In that case, if I uploaded my ra_m.pck file and my audio clip, can you inject it with SI, please?

What did you want to know mate?

The SI says it's injected, however in the game, the clip is still using Lilian's and not the clip from Chimmel (or however you say his surname). Where did I go wrong?

did you edit the data.xml file properly that is located in the sound injector directory? and made sure it's set to soundpathID = 6

Make sure that you have replaced the right file. As I've said before. There are often multiple files for the same sound file. Replacing and successfully injecting one of that files doesn't absolutely mean that you will hear it in the game. It is a bit trial and error and you need some luck to find the correct sound file. Especially with the commentary and announcer files that could be a pain in the ***. Btw. great work with replacing Del Rio, it sounds really good!

Make sure that you have replaced the right file. As I've said before. There are often multiple files for the same sound file. Replacing and successfully injecting one of that files doesn't absolutely mean that you will hear it in the game. It is a bit trial and error and you need some luck to find the correct sound file. Especially with the commentary and announcer files that could be a pain in the ***. Btw. great work with replacing Del Rio, it sounds really good!

Thanks dude =) 

Well I can hear the modded file in Ravioli Explorer, and as far as I know, that's the only occurrence of his intro. Here is my XML file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0btspjcj9ep5et/data.xml?dl=0 

Had a look at you're data xml file bro and everything seems right, it's most probably as Visitor said there is multiple duplicates of the same audio and like he said it literary trial and error with the files and yes it is a pain in the *** haha cos their is a hell of a lot of files to go through.

Well I can hear the modded file in Ravioli Explorer, and as far as I know, that's the only occurrence of his intro. Here is my XML file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0btspjcj9ep5et/data.xml?dl=0 

You will hear all multiple files because they are in the pck archive. So you can also preview and replace that files. But that doesn't mean that you will hear all the files in the game! Last year there were sound files from Hall and the Outsiders, too. Another option is that you've had the game running while injecting that files but I don't think that this was the case, because you should know the process ;).

It turns out that the injection DID in fact work, however, it's using Superstar Steve Austin instead of Stone Cold Steve Austin...

• Like 1