[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

I didn't use this tool with 2k15, now I am. My question is, is it normal that takes too long to inject? I'm using it now and even with 2K15 takes hours to complete. I must say that I actually haven't inject any theme successfully yet. I'm still "waiting"

No it's not. The process takes only a few seconds, here only milliseconds. I think it is something with your system. But there is a small possibility that the id you have tried to change is wrong. Because there is no dialog message for that case. You will only see that when you enable "show debug info". There is a log message which tells you that SI couldn't find the id in the sound file.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I can confirm that SI is still working fine with Patch 1.01. So it is not the modded music which crashes the game after Patch 1.01. But other mods are :(.

Agreed, after a successful test this morning, I reinstalled my mods (Movesets and Pofos of ported wrestlers and Future String 2.0). That was enough to kill off the music during the entrances again.

@mrcena123 It should be possible but I haven't tested any other files yet and I'm not sure if its only one file or if there are multiple. Unfortunately I don't have the time to find the correct ids for the crowd noise but you could do that by your own. Try to search for the crowd noise files with" Ravioli Game Tools". There you can see, hear and also extract the sounds. Then try to insert the ids in the file data.xml (make a new category entry for that) and after restart SI they should appear in the tool, so you can change them. You only need the right soundPathId for that. It should be 0 because I think the sounds are in game_sound_m.pck.

Edited by TheVisitorX

@mrcena123 It should be possible but I haven't tested any other files yet and I'm not sure if its only one file or if there are multiple. Unfortunately I don't have the time to find the correct ids for the crowd noise but you could do that by your own. Try to search for the crowd noise files with" Ravioli Game Tools". There you can see, hear and also extract the sounds. Then try to insert the ids in the file data.xml (make a new category entry for that) and after restart SI they should appear in the tool, so you can change them. You only need the right soundPathId for that. It should be 0 because I think the sounds are in game_sound_m.pck.

I will try it but i am not good at modding but still i am going to try

if i am unable to do it please in your free time try to this for me bro

by the way i like and appreciate all of your work 

is that sound injector finished or still you have so much work to do?

Edited by mrcena123

If you need help, let me know. I can insert the sounds for you and create a data.xml file with the entries. If you try to find the correct files in the game_sound_m.pck, because I don't have the time for that (I think they are in the game_sound_m.pck. Do a "sort by" size and look for files smaller than 1MB). "Ravioli Game Tools" is easy to use. Simply open the file and browse through the sound files.

SI is finished but I will maybe release another update in the next days. Need to fix Dustin Rhodes entry in the data.xml file and maybe something more..

Edited by TheVisitorX

If you need help, let me know. I can insert the sounds for you and create a data.xml file with the entries. If you try to find the correct files in the game_sound_m.pck (I think they are there. Sort by "size" smaller than 1MB). "Ravioli Game Tools" is easy to use.

if i replace game_sound_m  of wwe 2k16 with 2k15's game_sound_m will that work?

Edited by mrcena123

sorry if i am disturbing you but i did not fully understand your tutorial what to open in ravioli game tools and what to do afterwards

No it's not. The process takes only a few seconds, here only milliseconds. I think it is something with your system. But there is a small possibility that the id you have tried to change is wrong. Because there is no dialog message for that case. You will only see that when you enable "show debug info". There is a log message which tells you that SI couldn't find the id in the sound file.

Thank you! I tried a few more times and finally work. I edited a couple of themes already, you're the man! Thank you for the tool.

Use the RExplorer and open game_sound_m.pck. It is in your WWE2K16 main / sound folder.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Use the RExplorer and open game_sound_m.pck. It is in your WWE2K16 main / sound folder.

i will do it later because right now my game's data got corrupted somehow and it is redownloading

Edited by mrcena123

One more thing i think you do not get it what i am saying

i do not want to replace crowd noise i just want to enable crowd noise in zero audience density because when you turn audience  density to zero than crowd noise automatically turn off which kills the fun in the game

I do not think this method will enable the crowd noise

i want something like this video in which arena is empty but still there is crowd noise 

Edited by mrcena123

There will be a new update for SI in the next upcoming days. This update will include memory editor capabilities which were included in SI 1.0 but never released. There you will have the chance to edit/set things like gender, titantron id, music id, entrance id.. All the things which you can do with cheatengine but on one place. It is based of data from pozzum. So thank you to him for his work!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

There will be a new update for SI in the next upcoming days. This update will include memory editor capabilities which were included in SI 1.0 but never released. There you will have the chance to edit/set things like gender, titantron id, music id, entrance id.. All the things which you can do with cheatengine but on one place. It is based of data from pozzum. So thank you to him for his work!

hey bro did u read my above post

please reply to it

It is not possible, it would be only possible if Yukes has a crowd noise file for that purpose. If they only mute the sound when you lower the crowd audience I can't do anything. My thought was that they maybe use an own sound file for that so you could simply replace that "low volume file" with the other crowd noise file. But if that is not the case, I can't do anything. Maybe you could remove the crowd via memory editing or if you edit the arena. But I don't know. It was a glitch in the video from youtube so I have no idea.

Edited by TheVisitorX

It is not possible, it would be only possible if Yukes has a crowd noise file for that purpose. If they only mute the sound when you lower the crowd audience I can't do anything. My thought was that they maybe use an own sound file for that so you could simply replace that "low volume file" with the other crowd noise file. But if that is not the case, I can't do anything. Maybe you could remove the crowd via memory editing or if you edit the arena. But I don't know. It was a glitch in the video from youtube so I have no idea.

Ok sorry for disturbing well sad news for me:'(

but yeah only way to do this is by removing the crowd via memory editing

Hello Visitor, I have a problem but i will tell you it in German because i have a very bad English. :)

German:

Ich habe ein Problem, Und zwar hab ich Honky Tonk Man's Theme Song ersetzt doch im spiel ist immer noch seine drin, Hat irgendwie nicht funktioniert,

@TheBeast: Habe es gerade getestet. Bei mir hat es funktioniert! Bist du sicher, dass du das Spiel nicht geöffnet hattest? Kannst du es nochmal versuchen?

Honky Tonk Man does work fine for me! Could you please make sure that you don't have the game running when changing his theme? Maybe somewhere in background? Could you check and try that again?

Edited by TheVisitorX

Am I correct in thinking that there's no need to add arena effects to songs added to the game with this tool? I've tried adding some with and some without, but it does seem like having any sort of reverb effects added to a song before injecting it seems to cause it to sound a bit strange, sort of like it's trying to apply a second layer of reverb and garbling the audio. Just wanted to make sure that it's not something I'm doing wrong, and that it is indeed the game applying a filter of its own.

Am I correct in thinking that there's no need to add arena effects to songs added to the game with this tool? I've tried adding some with and some without, but it does seem like having any sort of reverb effects added to a song before injecting it seems to cause it to sound a bit strange, sort of like it's trying to apply a second layer of reverb and garbling the audio. Just wanted to make sure that it's not something I'm doing wrong, and that it is indeed the game applying a filter of its own.

Yes, unfortunately the game adds his own effects so it sounds a bit different when you hear the song during entrance. I think it makes no sense to add some sort of arena effect or something. Maybe some "chants" but nothing special. The only effect which makes sense is something which does make the sound louder or change the dynamic curves. So for example some sort of levelling effect. Because the sound is often not loud enough because of that filtering.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Yes, unfortunately the game adds his own effects so it sounds a bit different when you hear the song during entrance. I think it makes no sense to add some sort of arena effect or something. Maybe some "chants" but nothing special. The only effect which makes sense is something which does make the sound louder or change the dynamic curves. So for example some sort of levelling effect. Because the sound is often not loud enough because of that filtering.

Thanks for the information. I actually agree with you regarding the detriment of adding an arena effect. I was just used to doing it for the PS3 version of 2K14. If you didn't add any effects to songs you imported in that one, the audio during entrances would sound way too "clean" compared to the default entrance music. I ended up preferring music that was a bit too quiet to not having any effects over the track at all.

Amazing work you've done here, man. Your tool has made this game even better for my friends and I. It's a shame that 2K didn't implement support for custom music on their own. Hopefully in 2K17!