[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

Thank you for your feedback! Now we only have to test the the other themes. All soundtracks should work fine, I've replaced all of them with success. Some themes are still untested (like it was the case with Fandango). If anyone finds another theme that does not work, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP.

oh, that's sad. that's the only thing left to make my modded superstars to be legit in-game. XD

hopefully someone could figure how to assign it to modded stars because i checked on creation that it is default as "the superstar" or something like that.

You mean a CAW you have downloaded, right? That is possible to change! You can change the call name of all CAWs! With "modded" I mean the ported superstars from 2K15 or new ones like Goldberg which aren't in the game. All of them have no call name.

i meant was the modded superstars, i tried checking on the AJ Styles mod i have installed and his commentary ang presentation name is "The Superstar" but can't be edited.

http://prntscr.com/aii6ol

7dEuGuf.png

Someone told me its not possible to change the presentation name in this case :( I really want to use "The Phenomenal One AJ Styles" FeelsBadMan

I wonder, if the announce name (sound ID) can be changed via Cheat Engine. I mean...there must be some kind of reference to it for each CAW and Superstar. Otherwise the engine wouldn't know which file to play. Nothing you can do via SI though, as that is code-related.

that's what i have been thinking too, it may be somewhere in the save file memory just like the titanrons minitrons, entance animation, music, etc.

if you take a default superstar and install it in another slot it won't say his name right? So that by definition means that it's not in the pofo or moveset.

If anyone could figure out the in game reference for some of the call names that'd be helpful. (Like rock's song is 100000 in game)

Could you take announce audio from 2K15?? Like on 2K15 you can name people just letters, so you can fill out AJ's name as AJ Styles, if you could put someones name as AJ Styles in 2k15, then take that audio and convert it to work for 2k16, would that be possible?

Awesome! Visitor, If you remember I had problems running the tool and you told me you might have a differently compiled version which should work. I'm gonna try using it as it is in the next couple of days (sorry but I have a pretty bad fever), in case it doesn't work can you please send me that other version?

Nice job either way!

Version 2.1.0 has been released in the first post. Changes are a new audio library with support for compression (contrast *) and normalization.

* Comparable with compression, this effect modifies an audio signal to make it sound louder.

This should help a bit to make some changes to the audio files before converting them. Sound and volume curves are now better than before, even closer to the original sounds. But still a bit quite but that is a problem from the game itself. I can't do anything about that.

Maybe I will include a preview feature for the generated wav files in a later version.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I got a question, let's say i wanna assign a song to a wrestler via cheat engine (because i can't do it through Create an entrance) , how do we find the ID of each song?? i tried using the IDs inside Data.xml but it didn't work, to be exact... i replaced the Generic MMA Fighter song with Cult Of Personality, then used CM Punk's Music Hex from Pozzum's table to assign him the song, but the song ID : 303443701  doesn't seem to work. Do i have to use a shorter version or something??

Thanks in advice, the tool is great, i just added AJ Lee and Styles and they work flawless :) 

the move set files are looking for a number like 100000 (4 byte decimal) that's the rock's song, I haven't gotten around to finding out the other ones, but if someone does I can adds a tab to my table.

just found out....  you can easily find the music ID using Cheat engine, i got these so far :

Adam Rose: 428000
MMA Fighter: 7024000
Canadian Patriot: 7021000
Stone Cold 97: 101000
Triple H : 102000
Undertaker: 103000
Chris Jericho: 104000
2 Open Slots
Kane: 107000
Booker T : 108000

Is it possible you could elaborate a bit more on how I could go about replacing this with Cheat Engine? I want to use the Canadian Patriot theme hex.

File 0 conversion to wem failed. Please make sure you have the right Wwise version (2014.1)

I keep getting this error, any suggestions?

I have the right Wwise version too btw

Edited by Mackie99

File 0 conversion to wem failed. Please make sure you have the right Wwise version (2014.1)

Maybe the wwise file path is wrong. Make sure you click on the 32 bit folder !

Check the Wwise path in "settings".

• Like 1

Maybe the wwise file path is wrong. Make sure you click on the 32 bit folder !

D:\Audiokinetic\Wwise v2014.1.5 build 5282\Authoring\Win32\Bin

That right?

I got a question, let's say i wanna assign a song to a wrestler via cheat engine (because i can't do it through Create an entrance) , how do we find the ID of each song?? i tried using the IDs inside Data.xml but it didn't work, to be exact... i replaced the Generic MMA Fighter song with Cult Of Personality, then used CM Punk's Music Hex from Pozzum's table to assign him the song, but the song ID : 303443701  doesn't seem to work. Do i have to use a shorter version or something??

Thanks in advice, the tool is great, i just added AJ Lee and Styles and they work flawless :) 

the move set files are looking for a number like 100000 (4 byte decimal) that's the rock's song, I haven't gotten around to finding out the other ones, but if someone does I can adds a tab to my table.

just found out....  you can easily find the music ID using Cheat engine, i got these so far :

2 Open Slots

Is it possible you could elaborate a bit more on how I could go about replacing this with Cheat Engine? I want to use the Canadian Patriot theme hex.

First of all replace the song... that's the first step. Then you gotta choose who is gonna use that song, let's say you choose the imported Cody Rhodes, now you need his music hex, you can find it on Pozzum's table: HERE . Look for Cody Rhodes Music Hex, which would be 14271020C , now open the game and cheat engine, click on Add Address manually and paste the music hex, click Ok. Now double click the value and change it to the song ID you wanna use, in your case, canadian patriot: 7021000 , save the game by changing Adam rose crowd reaction and there you have it... 

This is a good way to modify the entrance music without messing up imported entrance animations and added minitrons/walltrons. 

EDIT: If you're replacing superstars instead of adding them, use the original wrestler Music Hex. 

Edited by pozzum
link
  • Like 1

Can you explain how new convertor works? Compression,normalize,boost.What to increase/decrease? I tried to boost DDP song to max.I hardly can hear it,but i do hear crackling sounds.Compression was max by default and Normalize marked.Also,i want to note that Return of the Hitman song,from Krossfaded Wem packs,is the only song that worked well.Not too loud or too quiet,and fine quality.I recommend to check,so maybe you will find the problem.

So... i don't know if SI caused this or not, but before I used it, my save was fine. After I used it, my save was corrupted. :/

So... i don't know if SI caused this or not, but before I used it, my save was fine. After I used it, my save was corrupted. :/

It is not because SI doesn't do anything with the savegame. It doesn't even write anything to memory.

@JustGuy: It's still not perfect but I can hear the sounds really good but they are still not as loud as the sounds in the game. I'll try to tweak it further. The new audio filters have had a huge effect in the exported wav file but in the game itself there is only a minor effect. I'm not sure why that happens. When I convert the Wwise file back to wav, all is fine. I'll try to tweak it as best as I can because I'm also not really satisfied with the result. Maybe the best way for now is an external Audio Editor like Audacity.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Second entrance has no music is not a "bug" caused by Sound Injector but a bug from the game itself. I have the same issue with CAWs without injecting everything. It is a known issue with the game. It is fixed in the console version but unfortunately not in the PC version. That and some crashes when using fireworks/pyro during entrance prevents me from using caws this year. Hopefully they will fix that for PC, too..:(

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the two are related. Sometimes the entrance music starts playing multiple times, I wouldn't be surprised if pyros/lighting and even animations are also rendered multiple times, which could cause the crashes.

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I'm also having occasions sometimes where patterns I pick for Mini-Tron screens don't save after saving a Created Arena as well as light sources on entrance pieces not moving with the stage parts they belong to. So I enter with glitchy music, blank mini-trons, and disconnected lights floating in mid-air. >_<

Edited by Robin Everheart

Second entrance has no music is not a "bug" caused by Sound Injector but a bug from the game itself. I have the same issue with CAWs without injecting everything. It is a known issue with the game. It is fixed in the console version but unfortunately not in the PC version. That and some crashes when using fireworks/pyro during entrance prevents me from using caws this year. Hopefully they will fix that for PC, too..:(

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the two are related. Sometimes the entrance music starts playing multiple times, I wouldn't be surprised if pyros/lighting and even animations are also rendered multiple times, which could cause the crashes.

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I'm also having occasions sometimes where patterns I pick for Mini-Tron screens don't save after saving a Created Arena as well as light sources on entrance pieces not moving with the stage parts they belong to. So I enter with glitchy music, blank mini-trons, and disconnected lights floating in mid-air. >_<

Yup, all of that has been fixed in one of the console patches already, but for some reason didn't make it into the PC version (I assume that they probably started the port with an earlier version and were sloppy when backpatching all the fixes from the console versions into the PC version). Let's hope they'll amend this soon.

2 Open Slots

First of all replace the song... that's the first step. Then you gotta choose who is gonna use that song, let's say you choose the imported Cody Rhodes, now you need his music hex, you can find it on Pozzum's table: HERE . Look for Cody Rhodes Music Hex, which would be 14271020C , now open the game and cheat engine, click on Add Address manually and paste the music hex, click Ok. Now double click the value and change it to the song ID you wanna use, in your case, canadian patriot: 7021000 , save the game by changing Adam rose crowd reaction and there you have it... 

This is a good way to modify the entrance music without messing up imported entrance animations and added minitrons/walltrons. 

EDIT: If you're replacing superstars instead of adding them, use the original wrestler Music Hex. 

Much thanks, I'll give it a go!

@TheVisitorX

Mate, that's two years in a row you have made the WWE PC game worth playing. Thankyou for the time and effort you've put into making this game worthwhile for so many of us. You are a bloody legend!

To those of you on here that helped, thankyou as well. You're a bunch of champions. Thanks for ignoring the haters and making something cool.

Kaine

I just made an account in order to thank you for making this. I've spent all my time in the game pretty much since release working on a completely fictional universe with all CAWs and whatnot, and custom music helps a ton.

A real, 90s-early 00s rock soundtrack feels so much better in the game, too.

• Like 1

Has anyone else had trouble replacing Dustin Rhodes' theme? I've replaced over 50 other themes and all the menu music and it all worked fine but when I tried to replaced Dustin's music with Cody's it just kind of hung. Also I replaced another theme with Cody's and it worked fine.

I should point out that this was using the 2.0.0 version so not sure if it's something that's been fixed already.

Has anyone had the issue of importing the music, then it plays on create an entrance, and then doesn't play during the actual match? I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.