[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

It is impossible to replace Fandango theme.Its not working.

You're right! It's a beta, we haven't tested all ids yet. Fandango id is wrong. Sometimes there are multiple sound files for the same Wrestler but only one is correct. This one is not. I will fix that in a minute.

so the ring announcements are also in .wem format? does this mean we can have custom ring announcements and not just ported from 2k15?

All files are wem files, they're using Wwise for all the sounds in the game. Yes, it should be able to change that. But you can not add new files, only replace existing ones. So it makes only sense if you would like to replace an existing superstar...

Relax,dude:).I just said that its not working.

No problem :). Thank you for letting me know!

so the ring announcements are also in .wem format? does this mean we can have custom ring announcements and not just ported from 2k15?

All files are wem files, they're using Wwise for all the sounds in the game. Yes, it should be able to change that. But you can not add new files, only replace existing ones. So it makes only sense if you would like to replace an existing superstar...

so can we replace those announce names from the caw creation one? theres so many announcement names that can be replaced and just edit the modded superstar to have that ring announcement.

awesome work btw. :D

so can we replace those announce names from the caw creation one? theres so many announcement names that can be replaced and just edit the modded superstar to have that ring announcement.

I haven't tested it this year but yes, it should also work with caw names. You only have to find them ;D. There are a lot of sound files!! But the problem is, you can't assign caw names to modded superstars you have to make a caw for them...

Btw: Fandango fixed in 2.0.1 (main post).

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

I haven't tested it this year but yes, it should also work with caw names. You only have to find them ;D. There are a lot of sound files!! But the problem is, you can't assign caw names to modded superstars you have to make a caw for them...

do i have to delete version 2.0.0 to install 2.0.1 ?

No, it is enough to run the setup again. It does overwrite the necessary files.

Edited by TheVisitorX

oh, that's sad. that's the only thing left to make my modded superstars to be legit in-game. XD

hopefully someone could figure how to assign it to modded stars because i checked on creation that it is default as "the superstar" or something like that.

Thank you for your feedback! Now we only have to test the the other themes. All soundtracks should work fine, I've replaced all of them with success. Some themes are still untested (like it was the case with Fandango). If anyone finds another theme that does not work, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP.

oh, that's sad. that's the only thing left to make my modded superstars to be legit in-game. XD

hopefully someone could figure how to assign it to modded stars because i checked on creation that it is default as "the superstar" or something like that.

You mean a CAW you have downloaded, right? That is possible to change! You can change the call name of all CAWs! With "modded" I mean the ported superstars from 2K15 or new ones like Goldberg which aren't in the game. All of them have no call name.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Great job, awesome work! Many thanks!

one quick question as someone who never used any of these tools here (and prefers to not install every tool there is). Would it be possible to implement a booster for .wem files, too?

I'm using some of the released packs (like from Wolfpac and Kross for example) but the imported songs are noticeably quieter than the original songs.

Unfortunately I can't manipulate WEM files directly. It does only work via Wwise CLI so you have to install Wwise. But even if you have installed Wwise it is not possible to change the volume via CLI. The included converter does "normalize" the files with help of ffmpeg before converting them to wem. It is a known issue that the sounds are often too loud or too quite. There is a lot of tweaking needed to make the sound as accurate as possible. I'm still looking for a way to make the sounds better/louder without normalizing. Maybe we can tweak the Wwise templates. So you have to wait some time until "better" sounds are released. Or you could try it by yourself with Wwise. There you have more options to tweak the files before converting.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Hmm i injected the audio file over dark super hero ( the one my caw was using ) but it didn't take so i thought i'd go into the advanced editor to reassign the theme just in case it was being weird, But now every time i go into the advanced editor it finishes loading and promptly crashes with a program stopped working error :/ 

Anyone have something similar happen to them?

EDIT: Sorry disregard seems i deleted the sweetfx i had installed ( which i got from here lol ) and the crashing stopped i was able to use the advanced editor once again.

Sorry for the confusion if any was caused!

Edited by Dangwoot
Fixed it.

Thank you for your feedback! Now we only have to test the the other themes. All soundtracks should work fine, I've replaced all of them with success. Some themes are still untested (like it was the case with Fandango). If anyone finds another theme that does not work, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP.

You mean a CAW you have downloaded, right? That is possible to change! You can change the call name of all CAWs! With "modded" I mean the ported superstars from 2K15 or new ones like Goldberg which aren't in the game. All of them have no call name.

i meant was the modded superstars, i tried checking on the AJ Styles mod i have installed and his commentary ang presentation name is "The Superstar" but can't be edited.

http://prntscr.com/aii6ol

7dEuGuf.png

i meant was the modded superstars, i tried checking on the AJ Styles mod i have installed and his commentary ang presentation name is "The Superstar" but can't be edited.

7dEuGuf.png

Someone told me its not possible to change the presentation name in this case :( I really want to use "The Phenomenal One AJ Styles" FeelsBadMan

7dEuGuf.png

Someone told me its not possible to change the presentation name in this case :( I really want to use "The Phenomenal One AJ Styles" FeelsBadMan

I wonder, if the announce name (sound ID) can be changed via Cheat Engine. I mean...there must be some kind of reference to it for each CAW and Superstar. Otherwise the engine wouldn't know which file to play. Nothing you can do via SI though, as that is code-related.

7dEuGuf.png

that's sad news. :( 

maybe it is somewhere in the .pofo file since it is part of the name information.

7dEuGuf.png

I wonder, if the announce name (sound ID) can be changed via Cheat Engine. I mean...there must be some kind of reference to it for each CAW and Superstar. Otherwise the engine wouldn't know which file to play. Nothing you can do via SI though, as that is code-related.

I'm already trying to figure out how to change that since it really bothers me. I'll give you guys infos IF i can find something out. (Could take a while since i really suck in coding etc.) 

7dEuGuf.png

that's what i have been thinking too, it may be somewhere in the save file memory just like the titanrons minitrons, entance animation, music, etc.

Unfortunately I can't manipulate WEM files directly. It does only work via Wwise CLI so you have to install Wwise. But even if you have installed Wwise it is not possible to change the volume via CLI. The included converter does "normalize" the files with help of ffmpeg before converting them to wem. It is a known issue that the sounds are often too loud or too quite. There is a lot of tweaking needed to make the sound as accurate as possible. I'm still looking for a way to make the sounds better/louder without normalizing. Maybe we can tweak the Wwise templates. So you have to wait some time until "better" sounds are released. Or you could try it by yourself with Wwise. There you have more options to tweak the files before converting.

The best/most simple solution is to just apply a limiter to your themes beforehand in Audition or Audacity so that they have a similar loudness.

Edited by TBM

Yes! That's exactly what I have mentioned in the other thread some minutes ago ;). It's the best way...

Edited by TheVisitorX

i found the location of the music names for menu music inside the stingfile extract the 400x file according to your language and open it as pach file now extract the 0006 file and change the names with HXD now reinject everything :) 

• Like 1

i found the location of the music names for menu music inside the stingfile extract the 400x file according to your language and open it as pach file now extract the 0006 file and change the names with HXD now reinject everything :) 

Really helpful, thank you!

Really helpful, thank you!

it can be also found on 0003 according to pozzum's string table.

7dEuGuf.png

that's what i have been thinking too, it may be somewhere in the save file memory just like the titanrons minitrons, entance animation, music, etc.

if you take a default superstar and install it in another slot it won't say his name right? So that by definition means that it's not in the pofo or moveset.

If anyone could figure out the in game reference for some of the call names that'd be helpful. (Like rock's song is 100000 in game)