[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

I will update Sound Editor for 2K17, yes. Look in the mod forum for 2K17! But there will be no update for Sound Injector because its functionality is obsolete.

Edited by TheVisitorX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I was able to easily extract the 2K17 sounds with the new Sound Editor 2017, but it does NOT support the 2K16 game_sound_m.pck. The 2K17 pck shows "loading, please wait" at the bottom of the Sound Editor 2017 and then it loads all the contents after a few seconds. But it doesn't do anything with the 2K16 pck. I thought maybe if I "replaced" the theme song I wanted to extract and have the Sound Injector "back it up" (hopefully in wem format), that it would work.

But it didn't. The program did NOT back up the original song, even though I had assigned a backup folder in the settings. So I had to reinstall the game. I have the Steam version.

How do I extract the music from 2K16?

Edited by MixedSignals

• 1 month later...

This may have already been answered before but i have an issue when i try to convert a mp3 file with the converter tool, it pops up with: File 0 conversion to wav failed, Please make sure to run this tool with administrator rights,  i mean it was working before then that appeared after i converted  a few files, any insight would be much appreciated. 

(Just realized that i posted this in the wrong thread)

Edited by Biscuitboy

Does Anybody has converted songs for sound injector ... I cant covert the songs so plzzzzz if somebady has send me to this email or upload it....

rajanodi111@gmail.com 

• 4 months later...

Been using this since 2k16 version, currently using the 2k17 one, It's kind of become integral to my CAF New Extremes Wrestling livestream I do on YouTube, so I'm wondering if you're planning on working your magic for 2k18 too

• 5 months later...
14 hours ago, Rudra said:

got this error "File 0 conversion to wem failed. Please check your Wwise settings"

ok fixed it it works with the older version of wwise

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Can you update the WWE 2K16 sound injector so that i can use it to convert music files please, it does not let me convert because i cannot download WWISE 2014.5

Thanks.

Edited by jamesseeley54

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not finding anything in regards to "boost" but i do see "Target Peak". Whenever i convert a file to WEM i leave this at 100 but the entrance music seems to be far too low. 

Also, are you able to explain what Frame Length (I'm assuming thats song length) Gaussian Filter window size and compress factor(s) are?