Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

awesome work AlcLegacy really appreciate your work....thank you so much for the mods....one of cm punk's ch pac file is missing (ch47554.pac) plz check with it & can you bring back wwe 2k15 yjkim's jeff hardy & your (AlcLegacy) matt hardy mods to wwe 2k16....plz its a request

If that's the red attire for Punk there is no 54 pac, that attire is based on the Royal Rumble 2010 attire in which he used no entrance attire. 

I will be working on My own Jeff as you can see I've already started, as well as my new version of Matt, it may take some time as I'm a perfectionist when it comes to quality, and work takes my time away.  

A mans gotta eat. 

Thanks everyone.  

Great mod - thanks! Did you also create a new entrance? Maybe you could also share the moveset?

I did make the entrance, although it's advanced entrance so i'm not sure actually importing the moveset would give you that or the quick entrance.

How do I install AJ Styles ? I Keep trying with Cheat Engine and I follow pozzums tutorial EXACTLY the same . When I inject the moveset and pofo (Ive Tried 3 Different ones) NOTHING happens

How do I install AJ Styles ? I Keep trying with Cheat Engine and I follow pozzums tutorial EXACTLY the same . When I inject the moveset and pofo (Ive Tried 3 Different ones) NOTHING happens

I use xpacker so I can't give any instruction on using Cheat engine. 

I use xpacker so I can't give any instruction on using Cheat engine. 

thanks anyways :)

Pozzum has made tutorials for cheat engine, x-packer, and probably any other source of doing so. So go look on his youtube channel. 

• Like 1

Pozzum has made tutorials for cheat engine, x-packer, and probably any other source of doing so. So go look on his youtube channel. 

Okay. Thank you very much for replying!