Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

downloaded the cm punk mods and put him with the pofo & moveset in the game. pofo & moveset via cheate engine. then i copy the miniton, wallton & titantron in the game and load mini &walltron with the 475 code via cheat engine in the game too. the same did i with his 2k15 entrance. cm punk is listed in the mywwe roster but when i want to play with him he is not listed. as well when i want to edit his entrance i load back into the menu.

any help?

I use Xpacker so i have no clue. There's a tutorial for cheat engine make sure you followed that correctly. 

i used the moveset & pofo from here under cm punk here

pofo from Pozzum and the updated moveset. was it right?

i did all correctly with cheat engine

PS: awesome aj

Can you tell me when complete AJ Styles MOD?

complete mod aj styles when done

oh... sorry  my mistake :(
Meaning when i can use this awesome MOD 

wow, can you realese right now??

can't you just wait? :(

oh... sorry  my mistake :(
Meaning when i can use this awesome MOD 

you can use it when it's released. just wait and have patience. :wacko:

• Like 1

Chill, it will be released soon. I'm doing AJ's Royal Rumble attire, Fast Lane, and now Wrestlemania. Don't feel like making any Bullet club attires or anything else. Plus I'd like to leave slots open when/ if he debuts new attires.

• Like 3

Chill, it will be released soon. I'm doing AJ's Royal Rumble attire, Fast Lane, and now Wrestlemania. Don't feel like making any Bullet club attires or anything else. Plus I'd like to leave slots open when/ if he debuts new attires.

thx bro :) 

Good idea. Make sure to put each attire in separate .pac files so it'll be easier for the users to just add the new ones when you release them. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

where can i download jeff hardy it look great where is the link ?

It's not available yet.

Good idea. Make sure to put each attire in separate .pac files so it'll be easier for the users to just add the new ones when you release them. :)

Yeah, that's how i planned to release all of my mods this year, so that it's easier to edit a single attire rather than opening open a huge pac that contains them all. 

• Like 2

where can i download jeff hardy it look great where is the link ?

It's not available yet.

Yeah, that's how i planned to release all of my mods this year, so that it's easier to edit a single attire rather than opening open a huge pac that contains them all. 

Only to add one of the .pac file is for all of the attires??

bro i downloaded ur punk retro mod and used it... it crashes in the universe mod.. please give it a head's up ????

oh..... i can't take it...!

holly shit!

You alright guy? Your post seems a bit dirty. 

sorry my mistake 

my english is poor so, i coudn't proper word

sorry 

• Like 1