Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

I can confirm,that you are right.Which settings you used for entrance? I need to remove hat.

I changed his entrance to Undertaker 99 for the video.  If you want to keep the default slot and keep its entrance with the hat intact i suggest adding him to a free slot.

Any chance for an gray oldschool Undertaker ? I would do anything for it..... - Ok not everything...:lol:lol

Yup definitely happening. Taking a bit of time from Taker right now to work on something else. 

No you are not allowed to work on "something else" ! I want this Taker - yesterday ;) U are the Takerman so take it and make this Taker.

Edited by Andy

you can MOD undertaker WrestleMania 27 

Yes, I will be doing most of his WrestleMania attires. the first few are kind of the same so i may not do all of them.

• Like 1

k1dvs8.jpg

More images of this attire. Gotta fix the clipping issue in the abdomen area but other than that this is done. Might work on the beard as the sides look weird. 

I was gong to hold off on buying the game this year, but now I cant. Phenomenal work on WM15 Taker. By far my favorite. Absolutely sick. 

• Like 1

Hey the custom pach isn't working it s just crashing for me

Build your own, it's easy. Make sure to put the files by order by comparing to other pachs.

Hey dude can you fix the vanilla Kane mask is awful. Great mods

I'm planning on converting some attires from my Kane mod from 2k15. Which mask were you referring to? I make take a look at it.

Hey dude can you fix the vanilla Kane mask is awful. Great mods

I'm planning on converting some attires from my Kane mod from 2k15. Which mask were you referring to? I make take a look at it.

I think its the one from the Rumble and from Backlash 01, I saw your video of 2k15 Kane and its so much better 

Edited by ozzmancometh

rrqi5u.jpg

Getting this together for release. Will come with a Custom titantron, and Walltrons made by me. The minitron is from SvR2011. 

Edited by AlcLegacy
  • Like 6