Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

I downloaded it,installed it into my game,made a copy incase I fucked up something,renamed my recycle bin "DELETE!DELETE!DELETE!" and DELETED the mod just for the fun of it

• Like 1

So, one question... Kane comes out as a weird maskless torso-less freakshow (Much like he did when I tried my hand at porting superstars from 2k15.) Any way around this?

Maybe try reinstalling? Idk why it would be doing that, as it was in perfect working order when I released. Can anyone else who downloaded Kane confirm this problem?

Edited by Broken ALC

Yeah, same issue applies when I over-write an existing attire as well... totally bums me out.

Just tested the pach i uploaded and its fine on my game, has to be something with yours.

I downloaded and installed the Broken Matt Hardy Mod. However, the first thing it did after firing up the game was to DELETE the Brother Nero mod I had installed! ;)

Wonderful work befitting the Broken one!

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

So much broken brilliance in this mod, it's so delightful that it's almost orgasmic. I plan to play with it AGIN, AND AGIN, AND AGIN, and thanks to your mod I'll be able to delete all of the BrotherNeros I see in the zone of Impact.

• Like 1