Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

If Roode makes it he might be the most up-to-date DLC in the history of the series.

Bobby Roode first arrived in Takeover Dallas maybe he got scanned there after signing official contract

Can u fix Booby Roode's knees in creation studio

No

Why man 

I want to use him as a caw because caws have call name as well as render and we have 100 slots so we do not have to worry about slots

In wwe 2k17 superstars have ingame model render not the real life image so importance of caws increases even more in wwe 2k17

BTW some glorious offtopic news is Bobby Roode may be confirmed for wwe 2k17

Would be great if you could rather appreciate the work than look out for these small 'not-so-important' things

• Like 1

Can u fix Booby Roode's knees in creation studio

No

Why man 

I want to use him as a caw because caws have call name as well as render and we have 100 slots so we do not have to worry about slots

In wwe 2k17 superstars have ingame model render not the real life image so importance of caws increases even more in wwe 2k17

BTW some glorious offtopic news is Bobby Roode may be confirmed for wwe 2k17

Would be great if you could rather appreciate the work than look out for these small 'not-so-important' things

Sorry guys Glorious work on Bobby Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If Roode makes it he might be the most up-to-date DLC in the history of the series.

Bobby Roode first arrived in Takeover Dallas maybe he got scanned there after signing official contract

Doubt it. There's lots going on behind the scenes with a new superstar when they arrive. Scanning them for a game is never going to be a priority.

• Like 1

Doubt it. There's lots going on behind the scenes with a new superstar when they arrive. Scanning them for a game is never going to be a priority.

I remember dimly that one of the newer WWE wrestlers said on one of the wrestling podcasts that one of the first thing they were asked to do after signing their contract was to be flown out to be getting scanned for video games and dolls. Perhaps it was just that particular instance, though, or my mind is playing tricks on me.
That said, being scanned doesn't mean they'll be put into the video game. In the past, 2k usually had a cutoff date which was around Wrestlemania time where they had to lock in the rosters. So if they weren't scanned before the deadline and/or weren't on the roster list (and approved as well) they are unlikely to be in this year's game, unless 2k actually changed something about how they handle rosters/DLC (I wish they'd update them as new wrestlers are introduced instead of just going with their plan, but I doubt that's probable).

As long as Alc's excellent Bobby Roode also works with WWE 2k17, it won't be too big of a loss if he isn't in the game, though. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Broken Matt Hardy update

scrjic.jpg

If I were you I'd delete myself for making this.(For real though great job on this looking forward to using it and if it came with a Brother Nero mod doesn't phase me if it doesn't but that would be great too :P)