Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

Amazing Bobby Roode mate, Glorious piece of work :D

For anyone that's gonna be replacing another superstar with Bobby when this gets finished, I've knocked up some custom announce audio files for you to inject. There are 3 different versions of the actual call name so I've included the WEMs to inject and also included the mp3s so you can preview them and pick which one you like. Hometown/weight audio is also included of course ;)

how do you get the audio ?

how do you get the audio ?

Rip it with Ravioli Game Tools, then chop it and mash it up to make your own shit. I've made tonnes of stuff for my WCW/WWF roster.

• Like 1

Attire Preview (I forgot to add wristbands, will be added by next preview)

Entrance robe to come soon

Note : also forgot to change eye color.

2pplu7s.jpg

Edited by AlcLegacy
  • Like 9

2pplu7s.jpg

Can u take a screen shot of him in creation studio

2pplu7s.jpg

Can u take a screen shot of him in creation studio

Fuck, not again...

He needs every fucking mod to work in the Studio and has been told a whole shit load of times they won't be compatible.

I was able to use many Auday's mods as caws and they work in creation studio and many other people mods also work in cc

He needs every fucking mod to work in the Studio and has been told a whole shit load of times they won't be compatible.

I was able to use many Auday's mods as caws and they work in creation studio and many other people mods also work in cc

Then you are lucky they work lol. But for another time, ALMOST ALL mods don't work in Studio.

Very close to release. May darken the green.

(Also, just now realized i forgot the gold trim around the bottom of the arms. Will be added.)

wwku2e.jpg

Edited by AlcLegacy
  • Like 7

dr2qtf.png

One of the biggest problems, since Bobby Roode debuted on NXT, was founding a CAW or a Mod, which was perfectly identical to him. You, @AlcLegacy, just solved it

• Like 1

^ I appreciate that.

Anyone have links to Pofo/moveset/wall trons/ titantrons/ minitrons and whatnot for Roode? I'll give credit where due, I just want to release Roode as a package with all these assets if possible. 

Edited by AlcLegacy

^ I appreciate that.

Anyone have links to Pofo/moveset/wall trons/ titantrons/ minitrons and whatnot for Roode? I'll give credit where due, I just want to release Roode as a package with all these assets if possible. 

There's a pofo and moveset on the database :) And I'm sure someone uploaded his theme in the titantron section

• Like 1

You know you're asking for your save to get corrupted, right? Hope you're backing it up religiously :p

How does he work in creation studio? His knees are literally squished into small pieces.

I used Jack swagger knee pads but still he looks weird its a small problem is it possible to fix it

Edited by mrcena123

Can u fix Booby Roode's knees in creation studio

No

Why man 

I want to use him as a caw because caws have call name as well as render and we have 100 slots so we do not have to worry about slots

In wwe 2k17 superstars have ingame model render not the real life image so importance of caws increases even more in wwe 2k17

BTW some glorious offtopic news is Bobby Roode may be confirmed for wwe 2k17

Edited by mrcena123