Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

You will make apollo crews again or you will not make him after you lose your previous one ?

he's in 2k17 so no, i will not be making him.  Making Roode may have been a waste of time for me as he may be in 2k17 as DLC.

And thanks for the kind words guys. :)

You will make apollo crews again or you will not make him after you lose your previous one ?

he's in 2k17 so no, i will not be making him.  Making Roode may have been a waste of time for me as he may be in 2k17 as DLC.

And thanks for the kind words guys. :)

I think Roode is too late for 2K17, even as DLC, so let's hope this one works in the game as well :p 

The previews of the Glorious one looks wonderful. Great job, I'm very much looking forward to seeing him in action in the game.

• Like 1

Excellent work as always, if you told me that was a sneak peak of a 2K17 Bobby Roode scanned in I wouldn't be able to guess it wasn't given the quality of sculpting you have done.

Excellent work as always, if you told me that was a sneak peak of a 2K17 Bobby Roode scanned in I wouldn't be able to guess it wasn't given the quality of sculpting you have done.

Thats quite the compliment, I very much appreciate that. I'm very proud of what I've done so far with Roode.

Amazing Bobby Roode mate, Glorious piece of work :D

For anyone that's gonna be replacing another superstar with Bobby when this gets finished, I've knocked up some custom announce audio files for you to inject. There are 3 different versions of the actual call name so I've included the WEMs to inject and also included the mp3s so you can preview them and pick which one you like. Hometown/weight audio is also included of course ;)

• Like 3

Amazing Bobby Roode mate, Glorious piece of work :D

For anyone that's gonna be replacing another superstar with Bobby when this gets finished, I've knocked up some custom announce audio files for you to inject. There are 3 different versions of the actual call name so I've included the WEMs to inject and also included the mp3s so you can preview them and pick which one you like. Hometown/weight audio is also included of course ;)

I've been out of the loop for a while, but we can inject call names?!

I've been out of the loop for a while, but we can inject call names?!

Yeahhhh buddy :) Someone did a tutorial here http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61213-trap-master-wwe-tutorials-dlc_40pck-finished/. If you're replacing a superstar you can replace pretty much anything, whereas if you're putting a mod into a blank slot you can't replace the renders or audios because they don't have any :lol