Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

So, unfortunately I'm making a pretty sad post. My PC has been giving me some issues recently. In short it led to my HDD being completely wiped, meaning all mods i was working on have been lost. To be honest, It's kind of a blessing it disguise, as I don't have much time these days anyways. So as of now any mods I've previewed and haven't released are gone. I guess I'm "retiring" from modding. Thanks for all the support you guys gave me over the past few months. 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this news @AlcLegacy. I enjoy all of your mods & they are all amazing. Maybe 1 day you will be able to start modding again & bless us with your works of art. Respect to you sir!

So, unfortunately I'm making a pretty sad post. My PC has been giving me some issues recently. In short it led to my HDD being completely wiped, meaning all mods i was working on have been lost. To be honest, It's kind of a blessing it disguise, as I don't have much time these days anyways. So as of now any mods I've previewed and haven't released are gone. I guess I'm "retiring" from modding. Thanks for all the support you guys gave me over the past few months. 

Oh No Hearing This Makes Me Really Un-well Maybe You Will Come Back And Mod Good Bye Buddy:(

Really sad, but I advise you to use EaseUs Data Recovery.. It helped me recover 100 of gigs of data...

I agree. I used to recover some important files.

My hard drive legit died, guys. Like I was trying to open a game , and nothing would happen, tried opening steam client and it would freeze, and nothing else would open. Now I can't even get the PC to turn on without blue screening. I've tested all my other Hardware in my cousins PC and they all work fine.

Damn, I'm really sorry hear this.

Almost same thing happened to me once outta nowhere and I figured out that my HDD was melted inside. Couldn't even try recovering.

That's why I'm now carrying two external hard drives just for precaution but man.. 

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 1

I would just be please as hell to have your masked Kane pack in 2k16... you are da man at these mods though! Keep up the awesome work.

• Like 1

I would just be please as hell to have your masked Kane pack in 2k16... you are da man at these mods though! Keep up the awesome work.

I agree

• 3 weeks later...

My hard drive legit died, guys. Like I was trying to open a game , and nothing would happen, tried opening steam client and it would freeze, and nothing else would open. Now I can't even get the PC to turn on without blue screening. I've tested all my other Hardware in my cousins PC and they all work fine.

What's the error that it's giving you on the blue screen? If you have time Inbox me I may be able to at least help you gain access to your files at the very least.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...