Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

Holy Spiderman!

I never thought anyone would make superhero mods for 2K16 :o

You have filled me with such happyness lol

Could you try making the ninja turtles? I feel like that might be hard but i would love to play as the turtles against my lil bro haha

When i show him this he'll be sooo happy lol

I remember some wrestler that dressed up like a Ninja Turtle. Not sure of the promotion or the name (I think it could have been "Cowabunga"?).  In any case, having a Turtles stable does sound like fun.

Haha amazing 

Amazing attires, I must admit. Any chance of one from The Amazing Spider Man 2 and Black Spidey from Tobey's Spider-Man 3?

• Like 1

Oh my !

Spidermen in WWE 2K16 !

Great work !

Only one question , what about the moveset ?

Iron spider!

2h4ety1.jpg

If anyone that's interested in this mod want to see a certain suit let me know, there are a ton to choose from lol.

Would love this 

1850301-spiderman2099rq5.jpg

348876-107313-scarlet-spider.jpg1720264-1680184_spider_man_new_costume_s

I definitely want to do these, only one that may give me trouble is 2099 and those Spikes on his arm, shouldnt be too hard though.

Spikes arent necessary 

Iron spider!

2h4ety1.jpg

If anyone that's interested in this mod want to see a certain suit let me know, there are a ton to choose from lol.

Would love this 

I definitely want to do these, only one that may give me trouble is 2099 and those Spikes on his arm, shouldnt be too hard though.

Spikes arent necessary 

But will look awesome!

Iron spider!

2h4ety1.jpg

Would love this 

Spikes arent necessary 

But will look awesome!

I agree

Looking extremely promising ALC. Keep it up.

yeah, just realized I made him a bit too dark. Will probably update tonight when I get off work.

Looking extremely promising ALC. Keep it up.

yeah, just realized I made him a bit too dark. Will probably update tonight when I get off work.

Didn't even noticed tbh but yeah, you seem correct. Still, that head format looks extraordinary, clearly looks like Apollo.

Preview of someone i've been working on. Yet to make the texture for the boots.

Untitled_1.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Awesome to see someone working on the Revival! Definitely will be waiting with anticipation for this to be released :cool:

Thanks for all the feedback guys, glad you all like Scott. Any chance one of you kind hearted souls would want to make a moveset and pofo for Dawson and Wilder?