Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

Out of curiousity, will you be converting your 2K15 Kane attires to 2K16?

I have to say, yours is better than the official 2k16 versions. The official ones are pretty disappointing.

I have to say, yours is better than the official 2k16 versions. The official ones are pretty disappointing.

When i care to I will be converting the attires that aren't covered in 2k16. Let's be honest, my attires are in no way better than the ingame ones lol.

Oh yeah with that said, I kind of decided sicne my release of tommy to take a bit of a break from modding. Just didn't really care to post about it, but now i am. So yeah. I may be back when i get bored. 

When i care to I will be converting the attires that aren't covered in 2k16. Let's be honest, my attires are in no way better than the ingame ones lol.

Oh yeah with that said, I kind of decided sicne my release of tommy to take a bit of a break from modding. Just didn't really care to post about it, but now i am. So yeah. I may be back when i get bored. 

Ehhhh I don't know. They kinda screwed up Kane this year. 

34eqp8k.jpg

My other mods that were in production have been put off for now. Raven will make a return, Jeff however, will not.
My original plan to make a TNA era Matt Hardy has now changed and my goal is to focus on my Matt Hardy mod from 2k15 and update it with a brand new model.

• Like 3

My other mods that were in production have been put off for now. Raven will make a return, Jeff however, will not.
My original plan to make a TNA era Matt Hardy has now changed and my goal is to focus on my Matt Hardy mod from 2k15 and update it with a brand new model.

Nice model :) hope you included TNA attire too.... 

Edited by abumaster

Matt Hardy looking good so far. I am enjoying your Matt Hardy that Lou ported over & can't wait for the new 2k16 version :cool:

Will you convert your Davey Richards ? I use the one in 2K15 and he has no legs :p 

I think HBK said something about converting him, i gave him the ok, so it's up to him

• Like 3

Greetings True Believers!

2dl6o84.jpg

Neat Spidey, looks rather amazing. You could probably also use that as a base for Arachnaman, haha.
e41a9e_42fe13b498354d2e8d90a5764d1c145a.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1