Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

So I know this is totally off topic...But I stumbled across this vid aaaaaaand I need your 1999 Kane in my life. haha Is this obtainable good sir?  

And that last 2002 Kane....Gadamn man. Fan friggin tastic. You did good by my favorite superstar

So I know this is totally off topic...But I stumbled across this vid aaaaaaand I need your 1999 Kane in my life. haha Is this obtainable good sir?  

And that last 2002 Kane....Gadamn man. Fan friggin tastic. You did good by my favorite superstar

I would have to convert it for use in 2k16 as it utilizes the old method of using the 4e22 slot to add parts. When I have the time I will convert it over, though I may add it as alt attires to Kane 01 and leave out my versions of the attires already Ingame.

• Like 3

I would have to convert it for use in 2k16 as it utilizes the old method of using the 4e22 slot to add parts. When I have the time I will convert it over, though I may add it as alt attires to Kane 01 and leave out my versions of the attires already Ingame.

That would be insanely appreciated. The way your Kane mods look I would think 2k based their models off of urs haha you should of got royalties 

Beautiful work on Dreamer, mate. I rarely do requests, but any chance you might try doing a Rhyno mod down the road?

Edited by bravebird31

Beautiful work on Dreamer, mate. I rarely do requests, but any chance you might try doing a Rhyno mod down the road?

I may, already got my next mod planned for after I finish Raven 

• Like 2

Anychance of Dreamers pofo and moveset? The one in the directory is for a different slot. :)

Open the pofo in Cave Waveriders pofo and moveset creator tool and change. It's not hard at all :)