Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

Thanks everyone.  

Great mod - thanks! Did you also create a new entrance? Maybe you could also share the moveset?

I did make the entrance, although it's advanced entrance so i'm not sure actually importing the moveset would give you that or the quick entrance.

Importing the moveset would give us the advanced entrance :)

Super work on Styles 

• Like 1

AJ is really nice, although I'm not sure if I like this one or Brave's better. This one has way nicer textures/more detailed attire, but Brave's model still gives me a slightly better AJ WWE vibe for some reason, model-wise - especially during entrances. Not sure why that is, proportions, maybe? Or the hair length? Perhaps that the face/neck area seems so shiny (perhaps use a different shader?). I can't quite put my finger on it. It's still a wonderful AJ Styles, thank you and keep up the great work, Alc! :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

The entrance jacket is glitchy, at least for me, so I need someone else to confirm this, if I'm the only one who has this glitch then you shouldn't be bothered 

The glitch is especially noticable if AJ Styles wears a title, sorry I have no picture

The entrance jacket is glitchy, at least for me, so I need someone else to confirm this, if I'm the only one who has this glitch then you shouldn't be bothered 

The glitch is especially noticable if AJ Styles wears a title, sorry I have no picture

no clue what glitch you're speaking of, jacket looks fine for me on every attire. If you could post evidence it would be nice.

no clue what glitch you're speaking of, jacket looks fine for me on every attire. If you could post evidence it would be nice.

I think he means the belt clipping through the jacket when worn around the waist, which happens on all three attires:

2i1crno.jpg
  • Like 1

I think he means the belt clipping through the jacket when worn around the waist, which happens on all three attires:

Hidden Content

Yeah, that's kinda one of those things that I don't know about. Like I'm sure it's because the jacket is added and not on the model itself. Even so squishing it in for it to not glitch when belts are on would make it look bad when belts aren't on, same for pulling it out for the belts to go under. 

Hidden Content

Yeah, that's kinda one of those things that I don't know about. Like I'm sure it's because the jacket is added and not on the model itself. Even so squishing it in for it to not glitch when belts are on would make it look bad when belts aren't on, same for pulling it out for the belts to go under. 

Yeah, this probably isn't an easy one to solve. If people are appaled by it, I suggest using a Championship Entrance where the Wrestler either carries the belt on their shoulder or dangling in their hand.

By the way, any idea why the skin on AJ's face/head/neck appears to be so shiny?

Edited by Cave Waverider

Hidden Content

Yes this is the problem I was talking about, thank you for the pictures :D

Is it possible to fix ? If it isn't then I guess I have to give him Kevin Owens' championship entrance. 

Decided to resume my work on Undertaker. Here's a preview of his WrestleMania 7 look. Very early on here.

29opyle.jpg

• Retextured face and adjusted skin tone to be whiter

•Combined shirt from entrance attire with inring attire shirt to make accurate.

•Completely remapped UVs for both of the shirts as well as using a custom texture.

Having issues currently with the entrance jacket flickering and moving oddly. Suspect this has to do with it being in the 2904 file but I may be wrong, still have to test some things. 

Edited by AlcLegacy
  • Like 7

I cant play with the 2nd and 3rd attire from aj styles. whats going on? i think all "downloaded superstars" cant be played with other attires. i have the 10 attires mod as well

I cant play with the 2nd and 3rd attire from aj styles. whats going on? i think all "downloaded superstars" cant be played with other attires. i have the 10 attires mod as well

you have to edit hex in "misc01_start_dlc10.pac". because caverider's attire mod not include AJ Styles attires slot

Edited by kkt661

you have to edit hex in "misc01_start_dlc10.pac". because caverider's attire mod not include AJ Styles attires slot

how can i edit that i havent any programm for it or can someboy send me the pac?

how can i edit that i havent any programm for it or can someboy send me the pac?

Yes there is, the Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16 includes a feature to install the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock and Unlock up to ten Alternate Attires for any 100 wrestlers with a relatively easy to use Graphical User Interface. All you need to know is the Wrestler ID you've installed AJ Styles in and replace one of the wrestler IDs that you don't need alternate attires for.