Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had a need for it myself so I was just planning on adding the updated information in my mods for 2K17

I think I'm not the only one who would like to have the updated version for 2k16 but it's understandable if you don't want to.

I haven't had a need for it myself so I was just planning on adding the updated information in my mods for 2K17

I think I'm not the only one who would like to have the updated version for 2k16 but it's understandable if you don't want to.

you are certainly not the only one.I'm trying to learn some additional skills for 2K17, also playing a bunch on console.

Can anyone help me with the pacplus.exe?

For the last two days, my pacplus has been working fine with the patch complete conformation allowing me to use my other superstars for my universe..

However, now when I load the game, I go to load pacplus.exe and it loads then says Error Detected 3 times then exits.

I have my game in my E: folder outside of main steam folder, it is E:\Steam Games\SteamApps\common\WWE2K16

If anyone can help, I would be so thankful, thank you!

For the last two days, my pacplus has been working fine with the patch complete conformation allowing me to use my other superstars for my universe..

However, now when I load the game, I go to load pacplus.exe and it loads then says Error Detected 3 times then exits.

I have my game in my E: folder outside of main steam folder, it is E:\Steam Games\SteamApps\common\WWE2K16

Have you tried using the latest match editor? That also includes Pac plus and is more updated.

• Like 1

Have you tried using the latest match editor? That also includes Pac plus and is more updated.

I have not, I will see if this fixes the issue tonight. Thanks pozzum!

Unforuntely, that did not fix it either. I am guessing it checks to see if its a legit steam copy and with it being outside the steam folder, its giving it the error. I guess the only choice I have is to install them without requiring pac plus :\

Unforuntely, that did not fix it either. I am guessing it checks to see if its a legit steam copy and with it being outside the steam folder, its giving it the error. I guess the only choice I have is to install them without requiring pac plus :\

I doesn't check the folder location send me a pm or talk to me on steam and we can try to troubleshoot further.

Pozzum,

Thanks for the help but I went ahead and just took the superstars that required it and put them in place of superstars I won't ever install and now I won't need it. 

If I end up needing more slots and require it, ill for sure holler back. Thank you again. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Pozzum,

I was wondering if you can have a hardcore match (with all of the weapons spawned in the ring) but still be able to exit the ring. Because I wanted to have a Hell In The Cell match with all of the weapons in the ring. Also it looks like you can't win the match if you don't have a steel cage. It won't let me pin or make someone submit. Any help would be appreciated and thanks for making these tools!

So far I have figured out how to have one ladder and one table spawn in the Hell in the Cell. You start a TLC match and use Match Edit to turn pins and submissions on. Then you have the ring set to 4 (Hell In A Cell). You can actually pin and win in this match. The only downside is that once you break the Ladder or Table they don't spawn back in. Also it doesn't change what is under the ring, you still have the same weapons you would have in a Hell in a Cell match.

Same thing happens when you try to start a Extreme Rules match in Hell in a Cell. It just defaults to the normal weapons that you use in a Hell in a Cell (Bat, 2 Chairs, and the Sledgehammer). I still haven't figured out how to leave the ring in a Hardcore match in any of the ring types. In the Elimination Chamber you can leave the ring towards the pods but the A.I doesn't follow you and you can't throw the A.I out of the ring. Also you can't pin them and win the match, very frustrating!!!

If anyone has figured out how to have a hardcore match in Hell in a Cell and be able to exit the ring and win by pinfall or submission please tell me. Thanks.:nxt

• 2 weeks later...

Pozzum, are you planning to add the ability to add the Special Guest Referee match? Or have the ability to set a table match to end with a flaming table. Because there is a trainer that can already do this but you have to pay for it. I see that your CE tables are similar to this trainer and I was hoping you would know how to do things like this.

Here is the trainer here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61119-wwe-2k16-pc-trainer/?page=1

Hopefully my request to make this trainer free for Christmas will get through to K.G 917. But if he is still being greedy with his MULTIPLE LICENSES and high price of $16 - $20 dollars for his trainer, I was hoping you could give the modding community what it wants. Thanks again for your awesome CE tools and I am glad you made them free. It is good to know that some modders aren't trying to milk money out of everyone just for a trainer.

Pozzum, are you planning to add the ability to add the Special Guest Referee match? Or have the ability to set a table match to end with a flaming table. Because there is a trainer that can already do this but you have to pay for it. I see that your CE tables are similar to this trainer and I was hoping you would know how to do things like this.

Here is the trainer here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61119-wwe-2k16-pc-trainer/?page=1

Hopefully my request to make this trainer free for Christmas will get through to K.G 917. But if he is still being greedy with his MULTIPLE LICENSES and high price of $16 - $20 dollars for his trainer, I was hoping you could give the modding community what it wants. Thanks again for your awesome CE tools and I am glad you made them free. It is good to know that some modders aren't trying to milk money out of everyone just for a trainer.

I want able to get Those working.  I'll try again with 2k17

Pozzum works your Match edit tool only in the window mode? 

it should work with full screen You would need to alt tab still though.

• Like 1

Ok cool! I am in the process of figuring out how to do this as well. If I find out anything I will keep you posted.

Ok cool! I am in the process of figuring out how to do this as well. If I find out anything I will keep you posted.

Also please try to make some Universe modes cheat tables for 2k17 (whenever it releases) since they are really missed in 2k16 :) 

Also please try to make some Universe modes cheat tables for 2k17 (whenever it releases) since they are really missed in 2k16 :) 

I will have to figure out how to do this as well. Probably just another value that is different than the exhibition matches. Just some quick value searching in the old Cheat Engine should get this going. I think that the release date for WWE 2K17 PC is somewhere in March of 2017. But I could be wrong as there is some speculation that it could come sooner, maybe at the end of January or the beginning of February.

Read this for more info: http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/59189/20161210/wwe-2k17-pc-version-release-news-and-updates-it-can-be-expected-in-early-2017-know-more-about-it-here.htm

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off
  • Like 1

I will have to figure out how to do this as well. Probably just another value that is different than the exhibition matches. Just some quick value searching in the old Cheat Engine should get this going. I think that the release date for WWE 2K17 PC is somewhere in March of 2017. But I could be wrong as there is some speculation that it could come sooner, maybe at the end of January or the beginning of February.

Read this for more info: http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/59189/20161210/wwe-2k17-pc-version-release-news-and-updates-it-can-be-expected-in-early-2017-know-more-about-it-here.htm

i think a disadvantage with having PC release same with the Console release is we wont be getting the DLC free, do you agree?

i think a disadvantage with having PC release same with the Console release is we wont be getting the DLC free, do you agree?

Totally! I would rather wait longer for a better PC version than rush it and get a broken piece of crap like we did with WWE 2K15. Plus I like that we get all of the DLC for free!

lemq9ajecj44h48zg.jpg

Some people have mentioned this and I was never 100% what Universe edits people actually needed.

Some people have mentioned this and I was never 100% what Universe edits people actually needed.

Well, personally I'd love to be able to assign any number of shows I wanted to a PPV, also have a way to edit the titles like you did in 2k15, where you could assign the diva title spot to another singles title (and the other way around). Also if possible allow us to have more than one MITB briefcase holder, and more than 1 Royal Rumble winner for example. Since i don't have a ps4 or xbox one I am still playing wwe 2k16, so I don't know if any of this has been added to 2k17, but I highly doubt it.

Well, personally I'd love to be able to assign any number of shows I wanted to a PPV, also have a way to edit the titles like you did in 2k15, where you could assign the diva title spot to another singles title (and the other way around). Also if possible allow us to have more than one MITB briefcase holder, and more than 1 Royal Rumble winner for example. Since i don't have a ps4 or xbox one I am still playing wwe 2k16, so I don't know if any of this has been added to 2k17, but I highly doubt it.

I would not be able to do the later bits but I think I had some trouble repeasting what I did in 2K15 in 2K16 because of the changes they made in 2K16 Universe mode so a lot more research would have to be done to get it up and running.

This is based on my memory as I did spend a couple of days trying to get them implemented and I don't have much to show for it.

• Like 1