Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

Hello,

How to add my created superstars to NPC DLC ?

do you mean how to add caws to the dlc menu?  I know it's possible but iI never researched how to do it specifically.

• Like 1

Using cheat engine, when i open memoryview all variable s are with interrogation mark,  what is going wrong?

2eqdpxc.png

Edited by motishow
wrong

pac plus dont work with me :( i try setup it alot of times but me pac plus mods dont install lik king kong bundy big john studd............etc 

Hidden Content

you didn't do the right click go to address

pac plus dont work with me :( i try setup it alot of times but me pac plus mods dont install lik king kong bundy big john studd............etc 

are you getting an error?

NO BUT MAYBE IT DONT SUPPORT PIRATED VERSION :(

it's designed to reject the pirated version.

You are a genius and intelligent man.

Hey guys, sorry to ask a very noob question here but.. how do i make my custom character to not Flinch?

if you take a look in this video (made by me)

The Terminator don't "feel" my punchs.. how do i make my custom character to do the same? its possible?

My character is a super heavyweight..

and i have the skill Immovable Object in lvl 3..

sorry again for my noob question.. and sorry for my english too, brazilian here.. ^^ :):D 

Btw, my game is updated to the last version.

Edited by CeLioCiBR
my shit english..

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry to ask a very noob question here but.. how do i make my custom character to not Flinch?

if you take a look in this video (made by me)

The Terminator don't "feel" my punchs.. how do i make my custom character to do the same? its possible?

My character is a super heavyweight..

and i have the skill Immovable Object in lvl 3..

sorry again for my noob question.. and sorry for my english too, brazilian here.. ^^ :):D 

Btw, my game is updated to the last version.

so.. or my question is just too noob....so no one want to answer to a noob

or no one know what i am talking about..?

or no one know how to do it..?

I haven't looked into it but I'd imagine those effects are specifically forced onto that one character slot, meaning you would have to replace Arnold with a mod for the effects to take place on your own character.

• Like 1

I haven't looked into it but I'd imagine those effects are specifically forced onto that one character slot, meaning you would have to replace Arnold with a mod for the effects to take place on your own character.

It could be a byte in the pofo or moveset that gives Arnold the "no selling" animation.

• Like 1

It could be a byte in the pofo or moveset that gives Arnold the "no selling" animation.

Anyone tested copying arnold's default moveset / pofo.  I don't the problem is that the question is too noob, I just don't think anyone cares enough to actually try.

• Like 1

Plus, it could be easily exploitable. With that said, I think it may be a 01 in Arnie's moveset.

in terms of online fighting the Referee is the most exploitable as he can't be pinned for a 3 count apparently.  That'd be something else to look into

Ok... So after a talk with @Perfectplex I came up with another little addition.

Menuless Slots... These don't read the name, but they do read Movesets & Pofos.

They use the Memeory Slots 0-99 in the Moveset & Pofo info.  

As I don't think they are going to be really used much I will be numbering them 609-709 and keep the numbers inbetween attires as "Extra Attires"

I wish I had tried this earlier 

See this album for example: http://imgur.com/a/Aza7x

the Caw I have in the pofo slot I had set is Billie Kay

These Slots would only be selectable by the Match Editor

I'll incorporate into the new pac plus stuff that I actually have an incentive to update now >.>

• Like 3

As I don't think they are going to be really used much I will be numbering them 609-709 and keep the numbers inbetween attires as "Extra Attires"

I'll incorporate into the new pac plus stuff that I actually have an incentive to update now >.>

Interesting. So it uses separate model, .pofo and .moveset and the name and other CAW Info from a CAW? I assume there are no issues with using regular CAWs with the Match Editor as well as Mix and Match people in such slots and CAWs when this feature is active?

Hey Pozzum, thanks a lot for your work on the table and the tools you've made. A quick note, though - Avast seems to have started flagging your match editor as a virus. It's only started doing this today; I had it working earlier in the week just fine. Figured I'd let you know. Thanks again for all your hard work!

that's not a surprise as it uses some processes that viruses use.  Like hooking into another application and editing it's information

Sorry for bumping this specific post. But I guess the same goes for NPC DLC too? (Just recently flagged up for me too with Avast).

Interesting. So it uses separate model, .pofo and .moveset and the name and other CAW Info from a CAW? I assume there are no issues with using regular CAWs with the Match Editor as well as Mix and Match people in such slots and CAWs when this feature is active?

Yeah I tested the Punk vs billie Kay and it worked ok.

Hey Pozzum, thanks a lot for your work on the table and the tools you've made. A quick note, though - Avast seems to have started flagging your match editor as a virus. It's only started doing this today; I had it working earlier in the week just fine. Figured I'd let you know. Thanks again for all your hard work!

that's not a surprise as it uses some processes that viruses use.  Like hooking into another application and editing it's information

Sorry for bumping this specific post. But I guess the same goes for NPC DLC too? (Just recently flagged up for me too with Avast).

yeah that'd go with all Cheat Engine exe 's 

What s  up ,man :)) I have one question...when i use your memory superstar table to add superstars ....i change numbers up to work but when is a letters how to change it to work.....( Luke Gallows start hex moveset is 14274EDF6 )... how to change it ? Thank you :)))

What s  up ,man :)) I have one question...when i use your memory superstar table to add superstars ....i change numbers up to work but when is a letters how to change it to work.....( Luke Gallows start hex moveset is 14274EDF6 )... how to change it ? Thank you :)))

why do you have to change it?

• 2 weeks later...