Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

Just wanted to let you know they are all working fine for me, might be a problem with adblocker or something..

to be honest, i'm lost atm. I mean, everyone else says its working fine, but its not for me. I mean, i'm not even sure what would cause it to keep saying the file has been deleted, on every browser I have opened the file in.

ok, I finally managed to get the download files to work. I had to reset internet explorer completely, and afterwards, it let me download the files.

I'm having problems with the gender hex for caws. I got it to work for superstars and divas but not for caws. The value number on pozzums memory sheet, shows up as 0 by default. I read somewhere here that the number at the end of the hex was dialed back by 1 due to the patch. When i used common sense i entered the new hex which had the default 1 value but still didn't change the female caw from diva to superstar.

I'm having problems with the gender hex for caws. I got it to work for superstars and divas but not for caws. The value number on pozzums memory sheet, shows up as 0 by default. I read somewhere here that the number at the end of the hex was dialed back by 1 due to the patch. When i used common sense i entered the new hex which had the default 1 value but still didn't change the female caw from diva to superstar.

the table is correct for the current patch of the game.

Make sure you are modding the right caw as I think the list on the table starts with 0 and the list in game starts with 1.

the table is correct for the current patch of the game.

Make sure you are modding the right caw as I think the list on the table starts with 0 and the list in game starts with 1.

Indeed. If you still can't get it to work manually via cheat engine, you could also export your CAW's .pofo file with Custom Character Tools ("CAW-Slot #0" is CAW number 1 in the game here as well) into the Data Editor, change the gender and anything else you'd like to change there and re-install it with the "Install .pofo via CCT" button.

Edited by Cave Waverider

For the extra attire slots in the PacPlus, is there any way that we can edit which slots are extra attires for which superstars at all?

No, I believe only Pozzum can assign them when coding the tool.

For the extra attire slots in the PacPlus, is there any way that we can edit which slots are extra attires for which superstars at all?

That's what I thought. I'll see what he says though.

he's right, is there any more superstar attires you want me to add?

Ah that's a shame then. But yeah, could you add a slot or two for Sting please? I've ported over wtferrel's Sting mods, and with hovathagod32 creating more there'll be a lot of Sting, and I prefer to add than replace.

And I was asking because I was wondering how much trouble it would be to alter the slots to have the likes of Kalisto 2 and Kalisto 3 in successive slots? Same for the likes of Mysterio 2, 3 and 4 and AJ Styles. 

Ah that's a shame then. But yeah, could you add a slot or two for Sting please? I've ported over wtferrel's Sting mods, and with hovathagod32 creating more there'll be a lot of Sting, and I prefer to add than replace.

And I was asking because I was wondering how much trouble it would be to alter the slots to have the likes of Kalisto 2 and Kalisto 3 in successive slots? Same for the likes of Mysterio 2, 3 and 4 and AJ Styles. 

While it would be nice and certainly technically possible to have them in consecutive slots for the same wrestler, changing the IDs now would probably cause a hassle for everyone that is using the current slots would have to change all their .pac files that are created for the current slot IDs and those mods that already utilize the slots would have to be updated as well.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

should I add 1 for all three Stings in the base game? also yeah I don't really plan on adding them as sequential slots, that's be an issue.

• Like 1

should I add 1 for all three Stings in the base game? also yeah I don't really plan on adding them as sequential slots, that's be an issue.

Yeah, 1 for each would be great thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we change match types using pozzum's match editor in mycareer ?

I don't think so.

So is there any other way to edit matches in mycareer because it is so frustrating to compete against the same opponent in a singles match every week .

Can we change match types using pozzum's match editor in mycareer ?

I don't think so.

So is there any other way to edit matches in mycareer because it is so frustrating to compete against the same opponent in a singles match every week .

I don't know, I don't play my career

• 3 weeks later...

Help me pozzum while im trying to start the match editor it says run in main menu while im already in main menu i tried 5 times 

and downloaded the match editor couple of times 

Screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/NKBzmRT.

Open it if its not working

Edited by MaxGaming950

Help me pozzum while im trying to start the match editor it says run in main menu while im already in main menu i tried 5 times 

Screenshots:

vfRwh

Click HERE for an instant fix.

• Like 1

Screenshots:

vfRwh

umm what do with the app's link i already bought it

Well, if you've bought it, then you need to update the game via Steam. That was just a troll link I (and many others) use to people who pirate the game.

Screenshots:

vfRwh

umm what do with the app's link i already bought it

make sure everything is updated and perhaps run things as admin btw

• 2 weeks later...