Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

hi pozzum, do we have to use the pac plus.exe everytime? like when we turn off the computer, then turn it back on and play again,, we need to open the pacplus.exe again?... great job on this,, we were running out of slots lol

hi pozzum, do we have to use the pac plus.exe everytime? like when we turn off the computer, then turn it back on and play again,, we need to open the pacplus.exe again?... great job on this,, we were running out of slots lol

you need to run it every time you run the game

It says "Run from Main Menu" even though I am in the menu

that's odd make sure you have the most up to date game.

you need to run it every time you run the game

It says "Run from Main Menu" even though I am in the menu

that's odd make sure you have the most up to date game.

Which obviously means v1.01 on Steam (at the moment) and absolutely no trace of a crack installed.

• Like 1

What iv done iv used the NPC to transfer all my DLC into the main menu and just have all the modded superstars in the Downloaded superstars menu. I have Hulk hogan and Goldberg still in the main menu how do i transfer them over to the downloaded menu with cheat engine? I remember doing it last year but cant quite remember how to do it. Cheers in advance :)

Isnt it something to do with the DLC Hex and change one of the numbers within cheat engine? I.E Goldbergs DLC HEX -142865B95 search for that in memory then change one of the numbers within the values?

- Actually dont worry i cheated and used the Data editor :p

Edited by robbie686
  • Like 1

i'm having a problem with the match select mod,before i explain my problem,let me tell you few things:

1) my game is the Steam Original version,not pirated

2)i have the updated version

so,the problem is that sometimes when i click on "READ",it gives me an error,and i cant use the match select mod,but sometimes it works fine without problems

Hello @Pozzum i have questions for your pacplus...if i read your pac plus i overwrite my wrestler ? Because i have my personal string where i have added the Modded superstars and i don't h understand if i start pacplus Maybe some superstars are overwrite....The SEcond question is, if don't overwrite nothing i can use the 160 slots empty with X packer!? Thank you

Hello @Pozzum i have questions for your pacplus...if i read your pac plus i overwrite my wrestler ? Because i have my personal string where i have added the Modded superstars and i don't h understand if i start pacplus Maybe some superstars are overwrite....The SEcond question is, if don't overwrite nothing i can use the 160 slots empty with X packer!? Thank you

pac plus doesn't touch the string. it doesn't install anyone, it just  allows you to use extra slots.

I don't know if X-Packer has been updated, but either way you will need Pac Plus .exe to use those slots no matter what installation method you choose.

i'm having a problem with the match select mod,before i explain my problem,let me tell you few things:

so,the problem is that sometimes when i click on "READ",it gives me an error,and i cant use the match select mod,but sometimes it works fine without problems

try to note when you are getting these errors and what the errors say and I'll look into it.

pac plus doesn't touch the string. it doesn't install anyone, it just  allows you to use extra slots.

I don't know if X-Packer has been updated, but either way you will need Pac Plus .exe to use those slots no matter what installation method you choose.

try to note when you are getting these errors and what the errors say and I'll look into it.

@Pozzum thank you, i hundestand you, sorry for my english...so i can install pac plus and for example use every tools for inject superstars? Have you release New table?

Hello @Pozzum i have questions for your work. How you apply renders to custom superstars? Thank you...

@Pozzum thank you, i hundestand you, sorry for my english...so i can install pac plus and for example use every tools for inject superstars? Have you release New table?

yes

Hello @Pozzum i have questions for your work. How you apply renders to custom superstars? Thank you...

ask 2K, I don't know, no one currently knows check the faq

If I use Match Editor to have a 2v2v2 tornado tag team with no stipulations (so no table or ladder like in the template) what's the best way to do it? Select 6-man tag team, select all my superstars, click Read and then change Team for two superstars of choice? Or should I use another mode instead of 6-man?

Also, I don't remember if I actually asked you already or I'm imagining things, but does this cause problems in Universe mode? As long as the matches play and, especially, end fine with no crashes and without messing the save file I'm good.

Edited by cloudropis

If I use Match Editor to have a 2v2v2 tornado tag team with no stipulations (so no table or ladder like in the template) what's the best way to do it? Select 6-man tag team, select all my superstars, click Read and then change Team for two superstars of choice? Or should I use another mode instead of 6-man?

Also, I don't remember if I actually asked you already or I'm imagining things, but does this cause problems in Universe mode? As long as the matches play and, especially, end fine with no crashes and without messing the save file I'm good.

according to @Skeeno it works fine in universe mode, but has some errors with title animations appearing without actually having the title on the link.

I think either way would work fine with the 2v2v2? 

@pozzum, can the guys that are added in the slots unlocked by pac plus be used in Universe mode? Like, involved in rivalries and stuff... won't that mess the game up? 

@pozzum, can the guys that are added in the slots unlocked by pac plus be used in Universe mode? Like, involved in rivalries and stuff... won't that mess the game up? 

As long as you keep applying the Pac Plus patch whenever you load the game and before going into Universe mode it should be fine. I don't know what would happen if you forget about it and start Universe mode, though. I guess it's something you could test, but I'd highly advise backing up your save before doing so.

according to @Skeeno it works fine in universe mode, but has some errors with title animations appearing without actually having the title on the link.

Thanks, wasn't sure what was better between selecting a 2v2 and adding two more people or a 3v3 and just change teams around

Do I need to empty the cache.bin file to use matcheditor? Since I still haven't modded much it's still there, and I'd like to keep the shorter loading as long as I can.