Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

I dont know if tjis as been pointed out but Wile I was using your match editor I found that every time I used it a belt gets selected even though it's blank in the box. In the end I had to make a fake number up to stop it from putting belts on the line. 

is this in universe mode?

yea in universe mode sheamus is champion and I cant removr it as the is no actual belt and lillian just says champion but doesn't state what championship. 

I dont know if tjis as been pointed out but Wile I was using your match editor I found that every time I used it a belt gets selected even though it's blank in the box. In the end I had to make a fake number up to stop it from putting belts on the line. 

yea in universe mode sheamus is champion and I cant removr it as the is no actual belt and lillian just says champion but doesn't state what championship. 

interesting bug.

• Like 1

interesting bug.

Hey pozzum , the link of match edit mod is broken . Can you please fix it or give us a new link .

Pozzum becoming Hell now lol.

Hey pozzum , the link of match edit mod is broken . Can you please fix it or give us a new link .

~_~ I thought I got this fixed...I guess I do have to switch providers.  I'm at pax east this weekend.. so I guess they like blocking my account when I'm super busy...

I may be on to something here.

What did you do? Just set the Lucha Dragons Duo Entrance for the Trio?

Edited by Cave Waverider

extracted parts of the Lucha duo entrance and injected them into evolutions trio.  I've been able to also put it into a new slot but I have the no music glitch.

I've somewhat fixed the entrance but it's not quite complete.

extracted parts of the Lucha duo entrance and injected them into evolutions trio.  I've been able to also put it into a new slot but I have the no music glitch.

That's a great find. We could create Trio Entrances for DX, nWo, etc. as well as custom tag entrances. In the worst case, we'll just have to use trons with integrated themes for teams that use these entrances.

Pozzum you are the best, thank you so much.

I wanted to ask a quick question:

How can you swap models between superstars?

I saw someone on Youtube that made Eva Marie take part in Showcase mode cutscenes instead of Steve Austin. I guess he somehow swapped the models, but I have no clue on how you could do this.

How did you put it into a new slot?

How did you put it into a new slot?

I changed the numbers of theI evz and the bone animation files.

Pozzum you are the best, thank you so much.

I wanted to ask a quick question:

How can you swap models between superstars?

I saw someone on Youtube that made Eva Marie take part in Showcase mode cutscenes instead of Steve Austin. I guess he somehow swapped the models, but I have no clue on how you could do this.

Change the pac numbers and sub-pach numbers of Eva's CH files to Austin's numbers. Then inject Eva's pofo/moveset into that slot.

match edit.ex file is removed :'(

So I've been working on my Character Select Menu.  And I'm able to select superstars past the ones normally loaded in the menu.

I installed a second Trophy presenter as pach 609 in slot 397 I was not able to load him in any menu.  But I'm able to play with him using my cheat Table.

First thing coming out it a NPC Unlocker & DLC Mover Tool

So it is possible to add new characters?

there's gotta be a difference between normal and DLC superstars HEX to be able to add new wrestlers into the downloaded superstars list, just like last year with the 00 - 01 HEX  thing we did to add guys as DLC 

yeah you can change the DLC Hex to 0 in my 2K16 Table it'll turn them normal like last year.  There's no DLC Hex 2

So let's say hypothetically 

I put CM Punk into a custom DLC Pac file and change the dlc hex of my punk to 1 would this install punk into the game if I also installed his pofo and moveset or no?

match edit.ex link is broken .Plz update this link :'(

@pozzum  Salam Brother, Your tutorial to import wwe 2k15 superstars into the WWE 2k16 game was PHENOMENAL but i want to ask you something else. How should I import WWE 2k15 Entrances into WWE 2k16, if i don't want to make a DLC of a character in the game and just overwrite a superstar (Like replacing Stunning Steve Austin) in the WWE 2k16. what should i do? :( 

Edited by Taha RH

I can't use NPC Unlocker, I open the game and go to main menu for using your NPC DLC_update.exe when i run a program it's still said " Run From Main Menu" and then a program was auto close 
What i need to do please help. 
:'(

Edit. After i know that WWE 2K16 patch 1.01 on steam updated will crash if we mod it then i use someone .exe files to overwrite my original 2k16.exe file it's working to mod with superstars but cannot add Custom character or anything so i use your tutorial from this link http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61475-the-patch-broke-everything-here-is-a-fix/  so your tutorial is real solution Thank you very much Pozzum to make an awesome mod, now i can edit moveset man to be my new CAW :D 

Someone  think i play a pirated version of a game No, I play Steam Version a copyright version and bought it on 50% Sale, Evidence was in my image i upload with confirm NPC Unlocker tool compatible with me now. 

PS. I'm so sorry if my english is not good

70Vd

Edited by bossza1990

I can't use NPC Unlocker, I open the game and go to main menu for using your NPC DLC_update.exe when i run a program it's still said " Run From Main Menu" and then a program was auto close 
:'(:'(

Buy the game!

Buy the game!

Thug Life! I had to say it :)

Buy the game!

Thug Life! I had to say it :)

to be clear, this message is generated when you have not updated the game.  Although if you do update the game and you have pirated the game you will get a different message.

Question for Pozzum (or for anyone else that can answer):

An earlier post in this thread mentions that it is possible to change the referee appearing in the game.  As I understand it, you can replace the ref with any other model in the game, except you can't replace the ref with CAWs.

My confusion is on the next step: I believe it says to do this, you just need to replace the ref's .pac file with a new .pac file.  I'm a little unclear about how to do this; first, where is the ref's pac file?

My initial impression is there is some folder somewhere in the steam directory with a bunch of .pac files, and I just need to copy, for example, The Rock's .pac file to replace The Referee's.pac file

The WWE 2K 16 table has "FF 00" in the "Hex Pac" column of the refereee entry, but I'm not sure if this is what I need to be looking at, or if this is even relevant in this task.

Any insight into this would be most appreciated.  

Also, one related question while we are on this topic -- is it possible to have no ref in the game?  Like maybe have a completely "invisible" model ref?

Question for Pozzum (or for anyone else that can answer):

An earlier post in this thread mentions that it is possible to change the referee appearing in the game.  As I understand it, you can replace the ref with any other model in the game, except you can't replace the ref with CAWs.

My confusion is on the next step: I believe it says to do this, you just need to replace the ref's .pac file with a new .pac file.  I'm a little unclear about how to do this; first, where is the ref's pac file?

My initial impression is there is some folder somewhere in the steam directory with a bunch of .pac files, and I just need to copy, for example, The Rock's .pac file to replace The Referee's.pac file

The WWE 2K 16 table has "FF 00" in the "Hex Pac" column of the refereee entry, but I'm not sure if this is what I need to be looking at, or if this is even relevant in this task.

Any insight into this would be most appreciated.  

Also, one related question while we are on this topic -- is it possible to have no ref in the game?  Like maybe have a completely "invisible" model ref?

in WWE2K16\pac\ch there is a a few reff pac files:

ch25500.pac

ch25510,pac

ch25520,pac

ch25530,pac

ch25540,pac

ect.

you need to replace these files with the wrestler you want to have as the ref.  to do that edit the pac file Like in this video to replace the ref file.

Hopefully that helps you.