Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

nope nobody

have you used the accelerator to unlock everyone?  (Grasping at strings that looks like it should work)

yes of course it says 300/300 unlockables, also i have the newest future string installed and i hav game v1.05

Edited by Jeikops

yes of course it says 300/300 unlockables, also i have the newest future string installed and i hav game v1.05

I'm not sure why that's not working then...

I dont know if tjis as been pointed out but Wile I was using your match editor I found that every time I used it a belt gets selected even though it's blank in the box. In the end I had to make a fake number up to stop it from putting belts on the line. 

I dont know if tjis as been pointed out but Wile I was using your match editor I found that every time I used it a belt gets selected even though it's blank in the box. In the end I had to make a fake number up to stop it from putting belts on the line. 

is this in universe mode?

Thanks Pozzum and George Nasser, disabling the cloud solved the problem!

And Pozzum, no apology needed. Not your fault!

no problem :D

Hey pozzum, I just saw your cave's tool tutorial for adding attires and was wondering, if you allow only 5 attires to a superstar, can I add 5 to another one? Or is it strictly for 100 wrestlers? I don't know if I am making myself clear, it would be like instead of 100 you have 101 but two superstars have 5 attires each!

Thanks for the answer!

Hey pozzum, I just saw your cave's tool tutorial for adding attires and was wondering, if you allow only 5 attires to a superstar, can I add 5 to another one? Or is it strictly for 100 wrestlers? I don't know if I am making myself clear, it would be like instead of 100 you have 101 but two superstars have 5 attires each!

Thanks for the answer!

it's strictly 100 wrestlers.

• Like 1

Thanks for the answer!

Oh that's too bad... but in theory, we could have "unlimited" attires with your match selector right? Even though I still haven't tried it, you said you could select attires for any superstar, even when they were not unlocked right? So we could in theory add 10 attires in our pac folder for every superstar and select them with your match selector, or am I missing something? (Sorry for the questions :P)

Thanks for the answer!

Oh that's too bad... but in theory, we could have "unlimited" attires with your match selector right? Even though I still haven't tried it, you said you could select attires for any superstar, even when they were not unlocked right? So we could in theory add 10 attires in our pac folder for every superstar and select them with your match selector, or am I missing something? (Sorry for the questions :P)

yeah like I said I didn't have attires unlocked for nakamura at the time.  Only thing you miss is being able to have attire names.

• Like 1

hey pozzum, im watching your tutorial on how to edit pac,pofo and moveset files. In the tutorial you have to edit the pofo and you have to search for the slotnumber. I cant see a slotnumber in your memory table?? Can someone help me?? thanks

@pozzum thank you very much! I have a question, would your match select mod work with 2k15 too?

No, but Pozzum has released cheat tables for that game to load into cheat engine in the past. You should be able to find them over in the 2k15 forums. They aren't as intuitive to use as his trainer for 2k16, but they work well nonetheless.

hey pozzum, im watching your tutorial on how to edit pac,pofo and moveset files. In the tutorial you have to edit the pofo and you have to search for the slotnumber. I cant see a slotnumber in your memory table?? Can someone help me?? thanks

What you need is the wrestler ID, which you can find in the "DEFAULT PACH" column. The RAW hex version is the same in Hexadecimal little-endian format, the Hex Pac column in big-endian (which you need when you hex-edit it).

By the way, the easier way to edit .pofo and .moveset files is with the Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16, although learning how it works manually never hurts!

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

@pozzum thank you very much! I have a question, would your match select mod work with 2k15 too?

No, but Pozzum has released cheat tables for that game to load into cheat engine in the past. You should be able to find them over in the 2k15 forums. They aren't as intuitive to use as his trainer for 2k16, but they work well nonetheless.

You can find the slot number in the "DEFAULT PACH" column. The RAW hex version is the same in Hexadecimal little-endian format, the Hex Pac column in big-endian (which you need when you hex-edit it).

By the way, the easier way to edit .pofo and .moveset files is with the Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16, although learning how it works manually never hurts!

thank you :)

You can find the slot number in the "DEFAULT PACH" column. The RAW hex version is the same in Hexadecimal little-endian format, the Hex Pac column in big-endian (which you need when you hex-edit it).

so I found that the one of the "pach Number" isn't always the same as the other two and actually seems to match up with the slot number which is why I included that.  It seems to be of no consequence though.

I later his the slot number because too many people got confused.

• Like 1

Hey Pozzum, thanks a lot for your work on the table and the tools you've made. A quick note, though - Avast seems to have started flagging your match editor as a virus. It's only started doing this today; I had it working earlier in the week just fine. Figured I'd let you know. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Hey Pozzum, thanks a lot for your work on the table and the tools you've made. A quick note, though - Avast seems to have started flagging your match editor as a virus. It's only started doing this today; I had it working earlier in the week just fine. Figured I'd let you know. Thanks again for all your hard work!

that's not a surprise as it uses some processes that viruses use.  Like hooking into another application and editing it's information

that's not a surprise as it uses some processes that viruses use.  Like hooking into another application and editing it's information

Don't worry about it, it's a false positive due to it changing other processes memory.

• Like 1