Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

Hey i added Jeff Hardy and Braun Strowman into the game converting them from 2K15 mod to 2K16 but when i have a match they are missing clothes how do i fix this?

you'd have to re pack the mod.  Part of the clothes are put into the eye lashes which now appear and disappear when a wrestler blinks.  This requires X-Packer and I do not know the full process for doing this yet.

Can anyone here please help me?

How do I reset WWE 2K16 back to its default state (pre-mod)? I uninstalled the game, deleted C:\steam\userdata\10536932\385730\remote and remotecache.vdf (which is where the save files are), reinstalled the game, and it's still modded. I don't know what to do now.

Thanks.

How do I reset WWE 2K16 back to its default state (pre-mod)? I uninstalled the game, deleted C:\steam\userdata\10536932\385730\remote and remotecache.vdf (which is where the save files are), reinstalled the game, and it's still modded. I don't know what to do now.

Thanks.

what is still modded? you may want to manually delete the whole WWE2K16 instead of using the Uninstall command as uninstall wouldn't really know to remove modded files.

Thanks.

what is still modded? you may want to manually delete the whole WWE2K16 instead of using the Uninstall command as uninstall wouldn't really know to remove modded files.

All the NPC's are still unlocked and intergender matches can still be selected.

Well, when it uninstalled, it deleted the entire WWE 2K16 folder in the Steam folder. There's nothing to manually delete (other than C:\steam\userdata\10536932\385730\remote and remotecache.vdf).

Thanks.

Well, when it uninstalled, it deleted the entire WWE 2K16 folder in the Steam folder. There's nothing to manually delete (other than C:\steam\userdata\10536932\385730\remote and remotecache.vdf).

you could re run my npc dlc table and manually switch them back to the default state

Thanks.

you could re run my npc dlc table and manually switch them back to the default state

Do you have a "default" option in your app? I forgot what the default options are, haha (except for the divas, of course).

Thanks.

Do you have a "default" option in your app? I forgot what the default options are, haha (except for the divas, of course).

not really, I never logged the default ones in there.

Pozzum, great work bro. I have one question: there's some way to insert titantrons and/or walltrons & minitrons using cheat engine?

Pozzum, great work bro. I have one question: there's some way to insert titantrons and/or walltrons & minitrons using cheat engine?

yeah I should make a tutorial probably in a week or so, but I think @xWeasel might have some tutorials for it already.

• Like 1

Thanks.

i think that those are the default options

http://imgur.com/a/vqh1Z

Thanks.

Thank you man! Much appreciated!

Thanks.

Are you sure C:\steam\userdata\10536932\385730\remote is the only place that has save files? Or is there another place? I'm thinking there has to be some other place that contains the save files.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Are you sure C:\steam\userdata\10536932\385730\remote is the only place that has save files? Or is there another place? I'm thinking there has to be some other place that contains the save files.

when I delete it my game detects no save.  So I don't know why it wouldn't do that for you.  only thing I can mention is that I know that the codex version saves to somewhere else, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have the steam version and you are still having this issue.

Thanks.

Thanks.

when I delete it my game detects no save.  So I don't know why it wouldn't do that for you.  only thing I can mention is that I know that the codex version saves to somewhere else, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have the steam version and you are still having this issue.

Yup I am definitely using the Steam version. Dude, I think I might know what it is! I have Steam Cloud enabled. Could it be downloading my saved game  from the cloud (which for some reason still has the mods enabled) every time I reinstall the game? And if so, how do I stop that from happening after I uninstall and then reinstall the game?

Edited by sockableclaw
  • Like 1

Thanks.

Thanks.

Yup I am definitely using the Steam version. Dude, I think I might know what it is! I have Steam Cloud enabled. Could it be downloading my saved game  from the cloud (which for some reason still has the mods enabled) every time I reinstall the game? And if so, how do I stop that from happening after I uninstall and then reinstall the game?

Library WWE 2K16 Right click Properties Updates Tab Steam cloud at the bottom Uncheck box And close.  Hopefully that helps, & apologies.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Library WWE 2K16 Right click Properties Updates Tab Steam cloud at the bottom Uncheck box And close.  Hopefully that helps, & apologies.

I was about to say that xD

hey pozzum really apreciate what you have done for the comunity.. i have a little prolbem.. i followed exactly what you said on your tutorial but i couldnt install aj styles mod.. when i searched for the adress nothing was changed and i cant see anything related to the character in the game... i also followend your pofo edit tutorial so i think the files are correct.. that also happens with nakamura (only 2 mods i ve tried to install)

hey pozzum really apreciate what you have done for the comunity.. i have a little prolbem.. i followed exactly what you said on your tutorial but i couldnt install aj styles mod.. when i searched for the adress nothing was changed and i cant see anything related to the character in the game... i also followend your pofo edit tutorial so i think the files are correct.. that also happens with nakamura (only 2 mods i ve tried to install)

perhaps take a screenshot of cheat engine which you go to that address?