Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

Thanks for the response Pozzum. Figured this would be something almost impossible but thought I would ask. Annoys me that they program the logic to rate matches but only include it one mode.

http://adf.ly/12819869/matchedit11

Version 1.1 I think I reduced load time but I can't be entirely sure on my computer. it booted in under 30 seconds which is a bit faster than before. 

Also added loading & injected messages.

If there are anything else I can do let me know.

Thanks,

Not sure if this is possible or if you have looked into it yet??

Can we spoof a universe mode to be like a career mode match so that the * match rating is used?

That would be awesome.  I have not looked into it at all, and it would be very difficult.

Good job pozzum , thx for all..

Do you know if its possible using any of these programs to play as diva in the mycareer mode?

You can filp the caw gender hex similar to this tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_YgHOHW6U0

Ok , I watched it , however , when I click 'memory view' on CE , nothing but ?? shows up in the adresses. Any ideas? 

make sure you right click on those question marks and hit go to address, and go to the address for the caw slot you are using.

Hey pozzum it worked great. Thx a lot man!

bro i downloaded the npc unlocker but everytime i open it it keeps saying open in main menu while i already am in the main menu

i tried it in every part of the game (menu,match) it doesn't work 

bro i downloaded the npc unlocker but everytime i open it it keeps saying open in main menu while i already am in the main menu

Same problem I faced. I believe you have to download the post-patch version from the OP

Same problem I faced. I believe you have to download the post-patch version from the OP

if you have the post patch version, make sure that you've updated the game.

The Hardcore Match don't work. I add my 3 superstars and only 2 superstars will be load. Then the game don't work anymore. What should i do?

did you try starting with a triple threat as a base?

The 3rd superstar load now, but i can't escape from ring or pin any other superstar.

The Hardcore Match don't work. I add my 3 superstars and only 2 superstars will be load. Then the game don't work anymore. What should i do?

did you try starting with a triple threat as a base?

The 3rd superstar load now, but i can't escape from ring or pin any other superstar.

take a screenshot of the match table before you inject it? perhaps I messed up the template.

Hey, so I tried a 6-man Steel Cage, Escape only match. It "ended" in humorous little bug. One man escaped, and then the other 5 basically smooshed themselves in between the ropes and the cage, while the man who escaped rag dolled into the cage trying to "attack" the people still inside.

So, as far as I can tell, if it's escape only, escaping doesn't actually end the match.

perhaps start with a triple threat cage and add the extraextra stars with the activate option.  That might make it work better. Not 100% sure though.

That worked! Interesting too, I injected the three extra players but didn't set them up on different teams. So it was basically a 4 v 1 v 1. It really made me realize the possibilities with this tool. Great job.

I love this tool. Its great for Universe mode. Too bad that its not working in online private sessions ( it does not detect anything).

Hey, so I tried a 6-man Steel Cage, Escape only match. It "ended" in humorous little bug. One man escaped, and then the other 5 basically smooshed themselves in between the ropes and the cage, while the man who escaped rag dolled into the cage trying to "attack" the people still inside.

So, as far as I can tell, if it's escape only, escaping doesn't actually end the match.

perhaps start with a triple threat cage and add the extraextra stars with the activate option.  That might make it work better. Not 100% sure though.

That worked! Interesting too, I injected the three extra players but didn't set them up on different teams. So it was basically a 4 v 1 v 1. It really made me realize the possibilities with this tool. Great job.

yeah make sure to change the teams as well.

I love this tool. Its great for Universe mode. Too bad that its not working in online private sessions ( it does not detect anything).

I think that would be in an entirely different area so I'd have to like remake it, and i don't have interest in online play personally.

I think that would be in an entirely different area so I'd have to like remake it, and i don't have interest in online play personally.

Tampering too much with the rule-sets of online play likely creates grounds for Steam bans as well.

Tampering too much with the rule-sets of online play likely creates grounds for Steam bans as well.

while we are on the subject, I've used my hp mod before in a private match and my game horribly desynced with the person i was playing against, because his game did not calculate the game theI same way as mine did.

i've not downloaded the updateed patch for the game

but i've the tool named npc....update.exe

so can u send me a link for the tool for pre - patch version of the game??

i've not downloaded the updateed patch for the game

but i've the tool named npc....update.exe

so can u send me a link for the tool for pre - patch version of the game??

no, update the game, it has a few fixes in there.

Hey pozzum:

In your HELP-Section from the Match Edit 1.1 you wrote that i can found the full list of match and arena types inside the readme.txt, but there is nothing. Can you help me? 

Hey pozzum:

In your HELP-Section from the Match Edit 1.1 you wrote that i can found the full list of match and arena types inside the readme.txt, but there is nothing. Can you help me? 

I forgot that when I made the finaI release. I'll get it tonight.

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 1

Match editor 1.1 works with 1.0 of the game?

My guess is it won't since the patch changed memory adresses. Update the game.

no you will get a launch from main menu error.

Also for others I made the notice say Buy the game so people may get the idea as to why it does not work.  It's often harder to support multiple versions of the game and that's why I keep these checks in place so that my tools don't do anything to ruin your game.  Many have had issues installing superstars on Version 1.0 and have resulted in errors in those installations, and that is a manual process.  With these automatic tools the damage can be a whole lot worse if I don't keep things in check.

Damn update give me stop working error :|

update give me stop working error....:[

apply patch fix in pinned thread.

• Like 1

apply patch fix in pinned thread.

Thank you man now it's working xD cheers you

Hey i added Jeff Hardy and Braun Strowman into the game converting them from 2K15 mod to 2K16 but when i have a match they are missing clothes how do i fix this?