Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

pozzum, I'm having difficulties running your Match Editor. Whenever I run it, it doesn't load, and I have to end the process with Task Manager. I'm using Windows 7.

I'm having the same issue :/ the window opens but it stays in the background until I close the game and all other windows 

Same problem on W8.1 :(  (edit: it loads after 2minutes if i let it run in the back)

Edited by Vmars

pozzum, I'm having difficulties running your Match Editor. Whenever I run it, it doesn't load, and I have to end the process with Task Manager. I'm using Windows 7.

I'm having the same issue :/ the window opens but it stays in the background until I close the game and all other windows 

Same problem on W8.1 :(  (edit: it loads after 2minutes if i let it run in the back)

it might be slower to load on low performance systems, and will often pop underneath other windows.  I think there are some fixes I can make to make it load faster.

pozzum you can design it to work with CODEX?

by the way it look awesome!

no, never, buy the game.

I'll recompile, add a loading message and try to trim down some of the loading time.

Once again if you have a low performance system it may take some time to load.

I'll recompile, add a loading message and try to trim down some of the loading time.

My system isn't exactly low performance. I have a Core i5-3570k, 8GB RAM and a GeForce GTX 760. As far as the game is concerned, my system meets the recommended requirements.

Awesome Work Bro This Is Awesome! This Is Awesome!

THANK YOU POZZUM! THANK YOU POZZUM! THANK YOU POZZUM!

Bro You Mod Works Like A Charm It Takes A Little Time To Load And You Are Right I Had A Low End PC Also Is It Possible To Change Lumberjack Suparstars

Awesome Work Bro This Is Awesome! This Is Awesome!

THANK YOU POZZUM! THANK YOU POZZUM! THANK YOU POZZUM!

Bro You Mod Works Like A Charm It Takes A Little Time To Load And You Are Right I Had A Low End PC Also Is It Possible To Change Lumberjack Suparstars

yeah, you can change it by either changing the pac number or applying the template, injecting and then changing the superstars in game.

My system isn't exactly low performance. I have a Core i5-3570k, 8GB RAM and a GeForce GTX 760. As far as the game is concerned, my system meets the recommended requirements.

like i said I think I can cut down the load time by a fair margin. 

Also as a request from Lord justice I'll be making a pop up message when you inject stating the settings have been injected.

Also no video today, but I have a few first step Tutorials coming out the days after.

• Like 2

Hey, so I tried a 6-man Steel Cage, Escape only match. It "ended" in humorous little bug. One man escaped, and then the other 5 basically smooshed themselves in between the ropes and the cage, while the man who escaped rag dolled into the cage trying to "attack" the people still inside.

So, as far as I can tell, if it's escape only, escaping doesn't actually end the match.

• Like 1

This is goddamn great. I put WWE 2K16 on hold, but this makes me want to resume playing right away. Two questions:

1) Do I need to use the "post-patch "make the mods work again" fix" of deleting the cache.bin file to make it work?

2) Is it stable in Universe mode? I imagine it could possibly screw some in-game statistics and such but I don't care about them: are title changes correctly registered and will I see crashes or anything like that? Again, as long as matches finish correctly and title changes work I'm good.

amazing work its working amazingly :D

here are some little bugs that happened with match editor :

- when changing pack number to make mixed matches (1 Divavs VS1male) it makes a it a championship match for the wwe heavyweight (belt 0) even if theres no title selected in game or in the editor (the frame for belt was empty)
-always with divasin mixed matches the game think they are manager sometimes and end the match by DQ
-when adding manager with elimination match the game think the manager is active it goes to no ending match
-once i changed roman reigns to trish stratus for mixed match:  name, move set entrance and render was the one of trish in game/match but it loaded roman reigns model

Yo Pozzum I am really struggling doing the changing diva and superstar with the table and cheat engine etc. Do you have skype or something that you could help me and see what im doing wrong. Thanks.

The Hardcore Match don't work. I add my 3 superstars and only 2 superstars will be load. Then the game don't work anymore. What should i do?

The Hardcore Match don't work. I add my 3 superstars and only 2 superstars will be load. Then the game don't work anymore. What should i do?

did you try starting with a triple threat as a base?

Yo Pozzum I am really struggling doing the changing diva and superstar with the table and cheat engine etc. Do you have skype or something that you could help me and see what im doing wrong. Thanks.

steam is the best way to chat with me

amazing work its working amazingly :D

here are some little bugs that happened with match editor :

- when changing pack number to make mixed matches (1 Divavs VS1male) it makes a it a championship match for the wwe heavyweight (belt 0) even if theres no title selected in game or in the editor (the frame for belt was empty)
-always with divasin mixed matches the game think they are manager sometimes and end the match by DQ
-when adding manager with elimination match the game think the manager is active it goes to no ending match
-once i changed roman reigns to trish stratus for mixed match:  name, move set entrance and render was the one of trish in game/match but it loaded roman reigns model

I thought I squashed that title bug... But yeah known bugs are going to happen and are kind of unfixable

This is goddamn great. I put WWE 2K16 on hold, but this makes me want to resume playing right away. Two questions:

1) Do I need to use the "post-patch "make the mods work again" fix" of deleting the cache.bin file to make it work?

2) Is it stable in Universe mode? I imagine it could possibly screw some in-game statistics and such but I don't care about them: are title changes correctly registered and will I see crashes or anything like that? Again, as long as matches finish correctly and title changes work I'm good.

I don't think the patch fix is required but I'm not sure.

According to skeeno it didn't really mess up his universe at all.

Hey, so I tried a 6-man Steel Cage, Escape only match. It "ended" in humorous little bug. One man escaped, and then the other 5 basically smooshed themselves in between the ropes and the cage, while the man who escaped rag dolled into the cage trying to "attack" the people still inside.

So, as far as I can tell, if it's escape only, escaping doesn't actually end the match.

perhaps start with a triple threat cage and add the extraextra stars with the activate option.  That might make it work better. Not 100% sure though.

Could you make skype because steam doesnt work with me tell me your name on skype.

I don't give my Skype out publicly, and I barely even use it privately.  Question would be if you steam doesn't work how does your game work...

Good job pozzum , thx for all..

Do you know if its possible using any of these programs to play as diva in the mycareer mode?

Do you know if its possible using any of these programs to play as diva in the mycareer mode?

You can filp the caw gender hex similar to this tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_YgHOHW6U0

Ok , I watched it , however , when I click 'memory view' on CE , nothing but ?? shows up in the adresses. Any ideas? 

Not sure if this is possible or if you have looked into it yet??

Can we spoof a universe mode to be like a career mode match so that the * match rating is used?

Not sure if this is possible or if you have looked into it yet??

Can we spoof a universe mode to be like a career mode match so that the * match rating is used?

That would be awesome.  I have not looked into it at all, and it would be very difficult.

You can filp the caw gender hex similar to this tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_YgHOHW6U0

Ok , I watched it , however , when I click 'memory view' on CE , nothing but ?? shows up in the adresses. Any ideas? 

make sure you right click on those question marks and hit go to address, and go to the address for the caw slot you are using.