Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

Tried the Unlimited Finisher mod link, File no longer available

ugh I sent another message.  Most downloads are working but 2 are disabled from what I've seen.

Hi Possum,

Got a little problem with hacking in Superstars.

Till the part of the Superstar being in the game is all fine.

But when I want to load a match the game freezes.

And on booting, the game keeps on crashing till I delete the ch494.pac file.

Any Idea whey the game can't handle strange .pac files?

Grtz  

Hi Possum,

Got a little problem with hacking in Superstars.

Till the part of the Superstar being in the game is all fine.

But when I want to load a match the game freezes.

And on booting, the game keeps on crashing till I delete the ch494.pac file.

Any Idea whey the game can't handle strange .pac files?

Grtz  

2 things make sure you apply the patch fix (pinned post)

Make sure you also edit the pac file in hxd (if you don't know what that is look at the tutorials on the first page.

hey pozzum, the DLC ID for MVP is still pointing to the wrong path. I haven't gotten around to trying to find the correct path as I haven't had time. but just thought I'd remind you about it if you wanna get to it before I do

hey pozzum, the DLC ID for MVP is still pointing to the wrong path. I haven't gotten around to trying to find the correct path as I haven't had time. but just thought I'd remind you about it if you wanna get to it before I do

the Hex locations should be right as long as you updated your game

the Hex locations should be right as long as you updated your game

been updated since the patch came out, I'm guessing the pofo file is at fault then. I used the one from the sticky and it pretty much screwed my game sorting thanks to that, sadly

Hi Pozzum, first of all thanks for the help you provided this community with

I was wondering, we've pretty much come to the point where it's possible to transplant characters from 2k15 perfectly: we can inject their appearance, their old entrance animation, their moveset and even put custom announcer audio clips. Thing is, I find pretty difficult to do this all at once: it's easy to do every single step in a vacuum but to put all those together to, let's say, perfectly recreate CM Punk in 2k16, it becomes kinda confusing.

May I suggest a tutorial which explains, step-by-step, how to perfectly recreate a 2k15 character with all the stuff I mentioned?

Hi Pozzum, first of all thanks for the help you provided this community with

I was wondering, we've pretty much come to the point where it's possible to transplant characters from 2k15 perfectly: we can inject their appearance, their old entrance animation, their moveset and even put custom announcer audio clips. Thing is, I find pretty difficult to do this all at once: it's easy to do every single step in a vacuum but to put all those together to, let's say, perfectly recreate CM Punk in 2k16, it becomes kinda confusing.

May I suggest a tutorial which explains, step-by-step, how to perfectly recreate a 2k15 character with all the stuff I mentioned?

There is potential for something like that.  I'd have to go back and work on it some more.

Man, I don't have words to thank you! With your Match creater I'm able to make Fatal4Way Elimination match and ALOT of more things!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I recorded a match using your match creater, I will upload later :D 

Edited by IagoVenom
  • Like 1

Man, I don't have words to thank you! With your Match creater I'm able to make Fatal4Way Elimination match and ALOT of more things!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I recorded a match using your match creater, I will upload later :D 

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! However, just need to see the download link for it. I only see the previous mods available,

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! However, just need to see the download link for it. I only see the previous mods available,

http://adf.ly/12819869/matchedit

Match Edit.exe

Should be on the first page now

Is there a way to save the match setting permanently? Or does it have to be activated each time via tool?

It's designed to be activated each time as it edits the active information never really touching the saved match type info.

Does this work on the CODEX version?

It's intentionally designed to not work with pirated versions of the game.

Hey Pozzum, I was taking a look at the NPC video and was wondering if once you enable the NPCs they contain movesets and entrances... and if not, can I assign them in the game or at least from Cheat Engine?? Thanks for the answer.

pozzum you can design it to work with CODEX?

by the way it look awesome!

Buy the game!

--

pozzum, I'm having difficulties running your Match Editor. Whenever I run it, it doesn't load, and I have to end the process with Task Manager. I'm using Windows 7.

pozzum you can design it to work with CODEX?

by the way it look awesome!

Buy the game!

--

pozzum, I'm having difficulties running your Match Editor. Whenever I run it, it doesn't load, and I have to end the process with Task Manager. I'm using Windows 7.

I'm having the same issue :/ the window opens but it stays in the background until I close the game and all other windows