Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

I tried downloading NPCDLX.exe but I got this error message. Any help? (BTW awesome job with all the modding. You've made this game more fun than it ever could've been.)

"Restricted Content

This file is no longer available. For additional information contact Dropbox Support."

I tried downloading NPCDLX.exe but I got this error message. Any help? (BTW awesome job with all the modding. You've made this game more fun than it ever could've been.)

"Restricted Content

This file is no longer available. For additional information contact Dropbox Support."

I'm apparently using too much bandwidth even though I'm paying for dropbox pro ~_~ sending them a message.

Just curious,  would you be doing the height modifier like you did for 2K15?

I love that I can edit the scale of the wrestlers because a lot of them are off scale from each other.

The Height Modifier made it much better and immersive.  

I was importing Goldberg from 2K15, and I noticed that when I open up CE, it loads all ?? ?? ??'s. Is there a way to fix that? It let me install everything, and it's all working in game, but I want to fix this problem. I tried checking this option in Settings that I saw on the Cheat Engine forums but that didn't work. I loaded up some random file in the process list and it didn't show ? marks, but for WWE 2K16 it does.

Windows 10, Cheat Engine 6.5. Steam purchased version WWE 2K16 with the updated patch and future string.

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-01%20at%2012.24.

Edited by hovathagod32

I was importing Goldberg from 2K15, and I noticed that when I open up CE, it loads all ?? ?? ??'s. Is there a way to fix that? It let me install everything, and it's all working in game, but I want to fix this problem. I tried checking this option in Settings that I saw on the Cheat Engine forums but that didn't work. I loaded up some random file in the process list and it didn't show ? marks, but for WWE 2K16 it does.

Windows 10, Cheat Engine 6.5. Steam purchased version WWE 2K16 with the updated patch and future string.

right click go to address.  to go to the address you want to go to.

lol, well...... that was easy. thank you.

I have one more question, and I think I'll be ok with the basics of the whole process. .bk2 files and tron videos, do you inject those the same way you do pofo's and movesets?

For example: Say with Goldberg(or anyone for that matter), would I just inject his titantron video at the Titantron Hex from the Memory sheet.. Same with the bk2 file and entrance hex?

lol, well...... that was easy. thank you.

I have one more question, and I think I'll be ok with the basics of the whole process. .bk2 files and tron videos, do you inject those the same way you do pofo's and movesets?

For example: Say with Goldberg(or anyone for that matter), would I just inject his titantron video at the Titantron Hex from the Memory sheet.. Same with the bk2 file and entrance hex?

uhm not quite. it's more like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ITaIgD6ZzI calling the titantron number that you name the file. 

I can't change the entrance from CM Punk. in cheat engine the hex is on 131. But it don't works. But when i changed the entrance from AJ Styles to 131 it works fine. I have no idea what's wrong with CM Punk's slot.

Pozzum,

If I want to install Tekken57's Kurt Angle from 2k15, I know I need to do the stuff from your Porting WWE 2k15 superstars to WWE2k16 and Install Superstars with Cheat engine tutorials,  do I need to do anything with the ch129.pac file or just copy it over to the directory per your tutorial? Thanks for all that you do!

Pozzum,

If I want to install Tekken57's Kurt Angle from 2k15, I know I need to do the stuff from your Porting WWE 2k15 superstars to WWE2k16 and Install Superstars with Cheat engine tutorials,  do I need to do anything with the ch129.pac file or just copy it over to the directory per your tutorial? Thanks for all that you do!

make you make the changes detailed in this tutorial for all 3 files, pac pofo & moveset.

https://youtu.be/POCfl0YtIFA

I can't change the entrance from CM Punk. in cheat engine the hex is on 131. But it don't works. But when i changed the entrance from AJ Styles to 131 it works fine. I have no idea what's wrong with CM Punk's slot.

does cm punk work with other entrances?

Pozzum,

make you make the changes detailed in this tutorial for all 3 files, pac pofo & moveset.

Sorry no.

Pozzum,

Sorry no.

so it's a problem with the punk entrance model, not a problem with the entrance animation.  IF you tried to port the retro punk frmo 2K15 I know he has had issues loading into the game and will have to be ported more carefully.

And what should i do?

use the more modern punk for the time being? 

edit: or disable retro punks entrance attire.

Edited by pozzum

Awesome!!!! Can we set it up for a title defense as well (Cena vs five others for the US title for example)?

I actually have to test if I can make that match finish because I had to make a transition out as the match didn't really finish when cena got pinned.

• Like 1

anyone has a copy of memory table made by pozzum before the update?

you said you wanted to test something. anything in particular?