Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

Awesome work here, particularly on the NPCDLC.  Finally... mixed matches!  You just opened up a whole other level of game for me! Huzzah!

I have one issue, though, and I am terribly sorry for adding to the wave of voices hitting you all at once:

Lita/Trish/Paige/Naomi swapped out causes my game to hang at the match loading screen, or straight up crashes.

Stephanie, on the other hand, is perfect and will load into every match type with no issue.

I just figured I'd post here before I did some feeling around in the dark in hopes of some pointers or ideas of where to start.  Again, I cannot thank you enough for this tool... I pre-ordered 2K16 with the hopes this mod would make it's appearance.  I'm very appreciative it's showed up this much sooner, rather than later.

no clue why that would happen.

This was incredibly insightful, thank you.

If I figure something out, I'll return here with my findings on the off chance anyone else has this issue.

Edited by Steph4Biz

Alright, so it was utterly a user error (me).  Allow me to be a cautionary tale.

I had the Divas that I had mentioned attire set to custom alts.  I forgot that I had to set their individual default attires to a custom alt.  Steph's was set to her Backlash, which was why she worked fine.  I just didn't piece it together right away, but a resounding "A-DUUUHHHHHH" tin my direction.

To the future peoples: make sure you don't have their default attires selected to a custom one.

Hello there,

Just wanted to say thanks Pozzum, really great work.

And a heart felt appreciation to all here who keep the modding community of PC friendly.

Enjoy!

Awesome work here, particularly on the NPCDLC.  Finally... mixed matches!  You just opened up a whole other level of game for me! Huzzah!

I have one issue, though, and I am terribly sorry for adding to the wave of voices hitting you all at once:

Lita/Trish/Paige/Naomi swapped out causes my game to hang at the match loading screen, or straight up crashes.

Stephanie, on the other hand, is perfect and will load into every match type with no issue.

I just figured I'd post here before I did some feeling around in the dark in hopes of some pointers or ideas of where to start.  Again, I cannot thank you enough for this tool... I pre-ordered 2K16 with the hopes this mod would make it's appearance.  I'm very appreciative it's showed up this much sooner, rather than later.

no clue why that would happen.

This was incredibly insightful, thank you.

If I figure something out, I'll return here with my findings on the off chance anyone else has this issue.

you asked in my thread so i said what I knew... which happened to be nothing.  (I don't work with caws often)

Just so I'm clear with what happened you had a female caw attached to a gender switched diva as the main attire making the game confused.  Thank you for your information.

Forgive me for asking, but could you send me a link to the updated exe? I overwrote the old "patched" one thinking it would solve my issues, which it did, but now I cannot use your table. I have the game bought via Steam, so, no pirate here! :)

i think there is the updated one already uploaded. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvmy00dudmtl8z5/WWE2K16.exe?dl=0

Is there a way I can check if that's the updated one?

no problem I almost cried when I lost everything I had been adding music and wresters and few other things for the past 2 weeks and then to lose it all was gutting.

no problem I almost cried when I lost everything I had been adding music and wresters and few other things for the past 2 weeks and then to lose it all was gutting.

Did 2k said something about this? an apologies at least?

In other hand, Pozzum you rule , i hope you can do the table matches you did last year, the game improve 200% after you could play all those secret matches with different rules.

hey pozzum, something may be wrong with your values for pach 624

I say that because the DLC value is 142870495 on your sheet, yet I tried to edit it in game and it is already set as 00, which would show MVP under the regular superstars menu, but he is still in the DLC menu no matter if I change the value. so it is probably wrong? no clue, MVP is the only one stuck on DLC for me

Edited by MRG

I say that because the DLC value is 142870495 on your sheet, yet I tried to edit it in game and it is already set as 00, which would show MVP under the regular superstars menu, but he is still in the DLC menu no matter if I change the value. so it is probably wrong? no clue, MVP is the only one stuck on DLC for me

take aa screen shot from the start of his pofo for me?

take aa screen shot from the start of his pofo for me?

don't have the file offhand, its from the database here.

Hi pozzum, can you add Yokozuna's slot in your table please?

Added him to slot 495. I'll make the pofo and moveset tomorrow ;) 

• Like 1

Hi pozzum, can you add Yokozuna's slot in your table please?

Added him to slot 495. I'll make the pofo and moveset tomorrow ;) 

Perfect!! Thank you man!

Thanks pozzum, but i hope these extracted pofos and movesets are compatible with x-packer?

yeah they are the same size as normal pofo and moveset files as long as you don't include the cheat engine header.

Edited by pozzum

@pozzum thank you for everythings that you do, iwant know why some superstars are not avaible, i speak about NPCS " superstars" like flash silva, Michael Eyes...ecc i unlock everuthing NPCS with your tool but some carachters that are in your table, are not avaible in the game why?

@pozzum: Why there is no Colonel Mustafa in your Memory Table?

he's under Iron Sheik but I'll add that name as well

@pozzum thank you for everythings that you do, iwant know why some superstars are not avaible, i speak about NPCS " superstars" like flash silva, Michael Eyes...ecc i unlock everuthing NPCS with your tool but some carachters that are in your table, are not avaible in the game why?

they need pofo & moveset.  I actually have them made, they should be out soon.

• Like 2