Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Guys, I've installed AJ ok, he looks great. Thanks!

I did the exact same thing for Nakamura and the game crashes when I tried to use him in a match, though.

Any idea why? Pofo seemed to work, checked the moveset and it definetely loaded correctly. Is there any problem with the ch file?

Edit: I used the pofo and moveset file from the database thread, btw.

Edited by aiaisamurai

Becky is looking amazing !!! Sasha skin could be a little darker, same with his hair, should be a kind of Magenta/Hot pink tone. 

I'm really looking forward to having these two, can't wait !! 

update

I still can't get Nakamura to work. Any idea why that is? 

Pofo and moveset installed and working, pac file crashes the game.

Good start on Becky and Sasha. Something looked off on the Sasha in game shot. The face looked kinda like a mask. And the skin is too light. 

Edited by EZY
edit lines

Hey man!! Nice work with the divas!!

Are you working in Charlotte maybe? Or can I work in her?

Actually I started one before 2k16 that I didn't finish. If you want I can send you what I have because I trust you'll do a great job with the final product. Here is where I got with it: 

24760319884_424f130fd1_b.jpg

sasha looks great !! a little more darker skin would be better i think but awesom anyway.

awesome work like always brave

Good start on Becky and Sasha. Something looked off on the Sasha in game shot. The face looked kinda like a mask. And the skin is too light. 

Becky looks great but can you make Sasha's hair more dark...its way too light...but still very good. :) 

Becky is looking amazing !!! Sasha skin could be a little darker, same with his hair, should be a kind of Magenta/Hot pink tone. 

The plastic is because I haven't finished editing the normal/ albedo maps on the new face edit. The hair is that color because when I started on v3 she changed her hair color to bright pink so of course now she's gone back to her old hair color. So i'll use my original texture map for her hair. Hey does anyone know which file controls hair movement? It's bugging me that the hair isnt moving correctly.

• Like 1

Hey man!! Nice work with the divas!!

Are you working in Charlotte maybe? Or can I work in her?

Actually I started one before 2k16 that I didn't finish. If you want I can send you what I have because I trust you'll do a great job with the final product. Here is where I got with it: 

24760319884_424f130fd1_b.jpg

sasha looks great !! a little more darker skin would be better i think but awesom anyway.

awesome work like always brave

Becky looks great but can you make Sasha's hair more dark...its way too light...but still very good. :) 

The plastic is because I haven't finished editing the normal/ albedo maps on the new face edit. The hair is that color because when I started on v3 she changed her hair color to bright pink so of course now she's gone back to her old hair color. So i'll use my original texture map for her hair. Hey does anyone know which file controls hair movement? It's bugging me that the hair isnt moving correctly.

Cool!! Yes man if you want we can do a collab... Charlotte looks pretty cool

Hope u remake Apollo Crews :( When I used the one u made in 2K15, the game crashed :'(

Yeah I used Hogans pach for Crews. So I plan to fix it and get it working properly.

• Like 1

Hope u remake Apollo Crews :( When I used the one u made in 2K15, the game crashed :'(

Yeah I used Hogans pach for Crews. So I plan to fix it and get it working properly.

Great !! Thanks a lot man :D

Hey brave, will you still fix the color of the boots of your AJ Styles? LOL!
And by the way, does it have the sleeveless jacket during entrance?
Anyway, awesome job on all the mods! :lol

-----EDIT-----

NVM. You already fixed the damn kickpads. lol! Thanks brave! ;)

Edited by alryan011