Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

nakamura have a little issue with the hair during the replays

Fuck the replays, ignore them, at least we have less issue with them than in 2K15 xD

Edited by mrwrestle

I personally just want to insert your mods in game, than go to "create a superstar" to assign him my custom made attires as a separate superstar, not an alternate attire. So I don't really care if my default superstar is named "Press B to pin" as long as my CAW has the right name. I was wondering were could I get two pofos and two movesets for AJ Styles and Nakamura. The cheat engine tutorial of adding superstars is very helpful and I think I need two pofos and two movesets to make it work.

Edited by I hate Mondays

@bravebird31 loving the Hogan retexture dude :) Can i ask, I downloaded you're kurt angle from the 2k15 mods thread and have him in my game :) it's an awesome mod is there any chance you'll get around to finishing it and adding some kneepads? 

thanks

Killin' it with these mods, Brave. Keep it up.  Loving the Hogan re-texture, and that AJ looks nearly as good as an official 2K scan job.

I figured out how to get your AJ Styles into my game but his name is "Press Space" or something.. i still dont get what a "pofo" is or what to do with it.. neither with the moveset files. So yeah.. I'll just wait until a really good tutorial is out.. Thanks anyways for the #1 Nakamura + Styles

A pofo is what contains a wrestlers information (entrance,weight,name etc.)
A moveset contains the moves of a star.

Alright, thanks :) Is there any chance to change the announcing name? Because AJ Styles has "The Superstar" and i want to change it to "The Phenomenal One AJ Styles" but somehow it's grey and i cant do anything.

I on't think the community has figure out how to that for added superstars yet.

Okay. Thanks alot :)

His name is "Press space" because you haven't installed the future string pack you can find on the main page of 2k16 PC modding. 

Read my shit again. Thats NOT my problem. His name is AJ Styles. Just.. read again.. 

A N N O U N C I N G    N A M E    is "T H E   S U P E R S T A R" and i want to rename it to "T H E   P H E N O M E N A L   O N E    A J    S T Y L E S" 

You really should read everything instead of one fucking word.. Thats so annoying..

If you continue speaking to other members in this manner, I will be forced to issue you a warning. I suggest you read the tutorials on this site to see whats possible and what's not first.

@bravebird, Hogan's face retexture looks good, his 'stache needs to be aligned a bit better on the sides though.

BAAAAAH!!!! of course you'd notice that, lol.

@bravebird31 loving the Hogan retexture dude :) Can i ask, I downloaded you're kurt angle from the 2k15 mods thread and have him in my game :) it's an awesome mod is there any chance you'll get around to finishing it and adding some kneepads? 

thanks

okey dokey

Perhaps this is not the best place to put this, but judging by the overall accuracy of the likenesses I have seen here, I am stunned that no one has figured out how to make Chris Jericho look halfway human, it has to be possible.

I figured out how to get your AJ Styles into my game but his name is "Press Space" or something.. i still dont get what a "pofo" is or what to do with it.. neither with the moveset files. So yeah.. I'll just wait until a really good tutorial is out.. Thanks anyways for the #1 Nakamura + Styles

A pofo is what contains a wrestlers information (entrance,weight,name etc.)
A moveset contains the moves of a star.

Alright, thanks :) Is there any chance to change the announcing name? Because AJ Styles has "The Superstar" and i want to change it to "The Phenomenal One AJ Styles" but somehow it's grey and i cant do anything.

I on't think the community has figure out how to that for added superstars yet.

Okay. Thanks alot :)

His name is "Press space" because you haven't installed the future string pack you can find on the main page of 2k16 PC modding. 

Read my shit again. Thats NOT my problem. His name is AJ Styles. Just.. read again.. 

A N N O U N C I N G    N A M E    is "T H E   S U P E R S T A R" and i want to rename it to "T H E   P H E N O M E N A L   O N E    A J    S T Y L E S" 

You really should read everything instead of one fucking word.. Thats so annoying..

If you continue speaking to other members in this manner, I will be forced to issue you a warning. I suggest you read the tutorials on this site to see whats possible and what's not first.

@bravebird, Hogan's face retexture looks good, his 'stache needs to be aligned a bit better on the sides though.

BAAAAAH!!!! of course you'd notice that, lol.

thanks

okey dokey

sweet thanks dude :)