Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Yessss Brave back at it again with the best AJ Styles. (no offense to the other modders)

Edited by Krossfaded

I just installed and it looks awesome!! , but shouldn't the kickpads have the same blue tone than the gloves??? 

Thanks for catching that, I just replaced the file with the version with the correct kickpad color. 

Awesome work!
Could you please make Punk's UFC2 attire? (maybe with boots like Lesnar)

Hidden Content

Thanks in advance!

I don't do requests, lol:

25873663356_108310188f_b.jpg

• Like 3

I just installed and it looks awesome!! , but shouldn't the kickpads have the same blue tone than the gloves??? 

Also, shouldn't his gloves look like this:
maxresdefault.jpg
The big AJ Tatoo doesn't look very detailed and kind of washed/stretched out or warped as well. Also, I'm not sure if the eyes are the right color, but it also could be a lighting issue.
Just some small details, your AJ is still phenomenal, though! ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider

I want to use your aj as a caw when i open it in creation studio i notice his head is placed little upper than the body it makes his caw look weird

Can you fix it please?

its the same issue audley had with mike tyson but he fixed it i hope you will also fix it

does Brave have his own POFO files or do we use Ewans? His numbers don't match up any of the mods released so far.  I've tried entering the POFOs in chat engine for the slots he has listed and braves, but i can't get the guys to show up this year

hi brave i was wondering are you working on the divas? 

Yes

Awesome Nakamura. Is his rope taunt in the game? :o

Yup, I think it's strong style....something or other lol

Hey guys, can someone help me how to install this? I'm new to modding. Thx

Agreed with you all, this Aj Styles looks SICK!!. All of Brave's work look Fantastic.

Someone please teach us how to install this awesome mod.

Thanks before

I plan on doing more tutorials on using zbrush when doing mods, so look out for that down the road.

Also, shouldn't his gloves look like this:
maxresdefault.jpg
The big AJ Tatoo doesn't look very detailed and kind of washed/stretched out or warped as well. Also, I'm not sure if the eyes are the right color, but it also could be a lighting issue.
Just some small details, your AJ is still phenomenal, though! ;)

There's a simple reason for this... I've been using the gloves and tattoo since the xbox 360 days and I was too lazy to update them lol. I'll come back to it in the near future and make sure they are accurate

I want to use your aj as a caw when i open it in creation studio i notice his head is placed little upper than the body it makes his caw look weird

Can you fix it please?

its the same issue audley had with mike tyson but he fixed it i hope you will also fix it

Yeah it looks like we cant use creation studio this year on mods, sorry. Hopefully someone will figure out how to use Creation Studio parts for future mods.

does Brave have his own POFO files or do we use Ewans? His numbers don't match up any of the mods released so far.  I've tried entering the POFOs in chat engine for the slots he has listed and braves, but i can't get the guys to show up this year

I'll upload my pofo later (I didn't know there was a difference).

Thanks man! Little bit new to modding I managed to install Aj_HeelTurn's Dean Ambrose Mod but im having trouble with this? What does this replace?

I've injected AJ and Nakamura using X Packer and I've installed the future string pack but I get stuck on a loading screen after match selection. I'm using Pofo and movesets from  the Pofo data base. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by EZY

I figured out how to get your AJ Styles into my game but his name is "Press Space" or something.. i still dont get what a "pofo" is or what to do with it.. neither with the moveset files. So yeah.. I'll just wait until a really good tutorial is out.. Thanks anyways for the #1 Nakamura + Styles

A pofo is what contains a wrestlers information (entrance,weight,name etc.)
A moveset contains the moves of a star.

Alright, thanks :) Is there any chance to change the announcing name? Because AJ Styles has "The Superstar" and i want to change it to "The Phenomenal One AJ Styles" but somehow it's grey and i cant do anything.

I on't think the community has figure out how to that for added superstars yet.

Okay. Thanks alot :)

His name is "Press space" because you haven't installed the future string pack you can find on the main page of 2k16 PC modding.