Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Hurm, cant wait to get Omega when PC 2k17's out. I really like what you did with the hair, its just the face could need some work. Can I see your face texture? Maybe I can check and update the textures abit. ;)

Thanks man, I'll shoot you a PM.

31455420384_37689813c4_z.jpg

32177576831_2cf535ffea_z.jpg

you should use the 3d moustache from Simon Gotch

I actually forgot about Gotch. I had edited Iron Sheik's mustache but it crashed. That's why I didn't add a 3d moustache, but i'll try Gotch's tomorrow.

Hi brave!

i did try what you said, and the rich swann is now working fine,, its just weird that i cant transfer him to jake the snake's slot.. any thoughts whats causing this? (havent tried other slots)

Hi brave!

i did try what you said, and the rich swann is now working fine,, its just weird that i cant transfer him to jake the snake's slot.. any thoughts whats causing this? (havent tried other slots)

which slot did you use?

392 i replaced jake the snake 91, but it kept making my game crash (i have PH guy's rich swann already in it but i want to use yours to no avail) 

Did you use any other program to change Jake's height ? Because it's gonna make Rich Swann 6'3 lol. If you do, please let me know what you use, CCT crashes my game :( 

Did you use any other program to change Jake's height ? Because it's gonna make Rich Swann 6'3 lol. If you do, please let me know what you use, CCT crashes my game :( 

hi, yes actually, i have a rich swann pofo and moveset already on jake's 392 slot with ch file by phguy

but i used it with CCT to install it... its just that when i put Brave's Rich Swann on that slot..the game crashes

now if you have difficulty using CCT, you can try using the traditional long way, with Cheat engine :) 

• Like 1

Any update on Omega's Entrance Attire? Also I saw an "AJ Styles 2K17 Entrance" Video on your channel any chance you'll release AJ with his jacket?

hi, yes actually, i have a rich swann pofo and moveset already on jake's 392 slot with ch file by phguy

but i used it with CCT to install it... its just that when i put Brave's Rich Swann on that slot..the game crashes

now if you have difficulty using CCT, you can try using the traditional long way, with Cheat engine :) 

Is there any sort of tutorial on Cheat Engine for 2K16 ?

i don't know if u accept request but can u make TYE DILLINGER MY FAVORITE WRESTLER EVER PLEASE

Right now he might be making mods for 2K17 only, which already has Tye :D 

• Like 1

Is there any sort of tutorial on Cheat Engine for 2K16 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIyr2p1qg_Q

• Like 1

Any update on Omega's Entrance Attire? Also I saw an "AJ Styles 2K17 Entrance" Video on your channel any chance you'll release AJ with his jacket?

Yeah it's done. The bad news is I recreated a version his mask using Kanes old school mask (modified of course), but it keeps crashing the game. So I can release his entrance attire without the mask if I can't fix it by the time 2k17 comes out and I can port it. Now AJ Styles entrance attire...I just forgot I didn't release it, lol. I'll release it tomorrow once I get to my desktop.

Yeah it's done. The bad news is I recreated a version his mask using Kanes old school mask (modified of course), but it keeps crashing the game. So I can release his entrance attire without the mask if I can't fix it by the time 2k17 comes out and I can port it. Now AJ Styles entrance attire...I just forgot I didn't release it, lol. I'll release it tomorrow once I get to my desktop.

Did you make sure to haev kane's head rendering in the yobj? If the head isnt rendering it will cause it to crash, happens with beards too.

• Like 1

Did you make sure to haev kane's head rendering in the yobj? If the head isnt rendering it will cause it to crash, happens with beards too.

Let me give it try. I had a similar issue with Gallagher's moustache and I had to change it from ch_hair to ch_gear in hex. 

Yeah facial hair and masks need the head rendered for them to show. I don't know much but i'm guessing it's something to do with the face bones, like maybe the mask and face share bones.