Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Nice work!

Do you plan on releasing him at all, or even the others you've previewed? Or are you just going to wait until 2k17?

Either way, keep up the great work!

Lol, I plan on releasing them. I was gonna wait until 2k17 came out, but that maybe in March. So I may start releasing stuff again next week, but I must admit I have enjoyed taking my time.

Good to hear! All be great additions to 2k16 to keep me going until 2k17.

I saw you needed a Ospreay pofo and moveset file; https://mega.nz/#!lhhjwDYR!BI_KrlpcuRGQEm_Aac6Ca7NHBCa0t-pMvUcMD5qOs4I

It's very rough, so any changes and improvements are welcome.

• Like 1

Nice work!

Do you plan on releasing him at all, or even the others you've previewed? Or are you just going to wait until 2k17?

Lol, I plan on releasing them. I was gonna wait until 2k17 came out, but that maybe in March. So I may start releasing stuff again next week, but I must admit I have enjoyed taking my time.

I just want to make sure I understand this. So you are going to release all the planed mods?

Nice work!

I just want to make sure I understand this. So you are going to release all the planed mods?

If you've seen a video of it ingame, that means it's gonna be released before the year is over. Only downside. No entrance attires are done though. So if you can leave with that, i'll release.

• Like 2

That's weird, I just tried it ingame a minute ago and it works fine. Is there any other conflicting files (Like another mod in the ch470 slot) that might be causing the issue?

30951687784_8ea78762bd_c.jpg

Edited by bravebird31

I have slot 237 for Swann.  All i did was change the pac to that number.  (i editied the pac name as well as in the pac.)  When I remove the file the game plays well.  When I have the file in it crashes so I would not know what the issue is.

I have slot 237 for Swann.  All i did was change the pac to that number.  (i editied the pac name as well as in the pac.)  When I remove the file the game plays well.  When I have the file in it crashes so I would not know what the issue is.

Do me a favor and backup the mod you have in the ch480, and test my mod in that slot to see if it crashes. If it doesn't crash that probably means you should try a different slot instead of 237.