Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Any plans on doing people outside WWE? (Also there are some wrestlers outside WWE with their entrances in game like Muta,Tanahashi etc. and though Rhyno's in WWE his entrance is also in-game so your Rhyno mod is perfect for 2K17 :D )

Any plans on doing people outside WWE? (Also there are some wrestlers outside WWE with their entrances in game like Muta,Tanahashi etc. and though Rhyno's in WWE his entrance is also in-game so your Rhyno mod is perfect for 2K17 :D )

Keiji Mutoh is someone I wanted to do for the past couple of years, so I will start there. Ask me after I've gotten that done to ask me about the other requests. 

• Like 1

Rhyno is looking awesome. The head looks a bit too big for the body though, I think you might need to scale it down a bit.

I agree. I have noticed I forgot to scale it after I edited the head from his impact head model. I plan on fixing that.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. I have noticed I forgot to scale it after I edited the head from his impact head model. I plan on fixing that.

wait a moment...is it possible to open the TNA impact game models in Blender ? :huh::blink: How do you make it ?

btw. Rhyno looks impressive.

wait a moment...is it possible to open the TNA impact game models in Blender ? :huh::blink: How do you make it ?

btw. Rhyno looks impressive.

yes it is possible with .psk addon script for blender.

• Like 1

Nice work!

Do you plan on releasing him at all, or even the others you've previewed? Or are you just going to wait until 2k17?

Either way, keep up the great work!

Lol, I plan on releasing them. I was gonna wait until 2k17 came out, but that maybe in March. So I may start releasing stuff again next week, but I must admit I have enjoyed taking my time.